Stanley Cup

Awesome game for Tampa!!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome game for Tampa!!!!

Go Bolts!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

We looked good, but have to keep the Defense up! Thats what killed us the last 1/4 of regular season!

Off to NJ now!

• Like 1

Way to go Lightning.....up 2 to 0!

• Like 1

Wild!

They came to play tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I can't wait for tonight's Kings-Knights game. Even though the first two games were low scoring they were so fun to watch. Tonight should be another good one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And as Rangers fan, Just want to see the Caps and Penguins lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We looked good, but have to keep the Defense up! Thats what killed us the last 1/4 of regular season!

Off to NJ now!

Exactly, Vas played awesome game 2. 40 shots on goal he had to stop. Hopefully our defense can help him out during the next game.

• Like 1

Exactly, Vas played awesome game 2. 40 shots on goal he had to stop. Hopefully our defense can help him out during the next game.

Rough ending. Coleman should have got an embellishment penalty. That Power Play killed us.

Caps win & make it a series now!  We will take game 4 on Thursday & be all tied up heading back to Capital One Arena.  Where they will proceed to lose game 5, then win game 6.  And in grand finale Caps form, come back home only to lose another game 7.  Out in the first round.

Now that's not what I want to happen ... but I'm just a realist Caps fan.  

• Like 1

The flyers look like they have given up or something

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good 2nd period for the Pens!

• Like 1

Great Lightning win tonight! Go Bolts

• Like 2

Great Lightning win tonight! Go Bolts

Ready for Saturday back in Tampa! ⚡️

• Like 1

I'm slowly starting to like this game. Still have no clue what's going on half the time but I likes it. Helps that the predators are doing well!

• Like 3

I'm slowly starting to like this game. Still have no clue what's going on half the time but I likes it. Helps that the predators are doing well!

I'm an old dog learning a new trick too BT. Like a lot of people I'm drifting away from football. Left college (ho hum) with the BCS. I watch sports to escape the everyday world so the NFL has lost its luster. That and the total disregard of the league for the safety of its players.

Hockey has managed to reinvent itself, finding a way to keep its players relatively safe. It's fast paced, violent, athletic, beautiful, I played it as a kid so have some understanding of what's going on. It's certainly international, the Lightning have players from seven different countries on their team.

My son and daughter enjoy it. We are having fun watching the games together.

• Like 4

It's that time of year again my favorite time of year. The Stanley Cup is by far the thing I watch the most out of pro sports. I watch a ton of golf but I started playing hockey first so hockey always has a special place in my heart. Here's hoping the Flyers win, but can't really complain about anyone who is playing winning but Pittsburgh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hasn't Philly won enough this year? They're 2-3 in the first 3 major sporting events so far this year🤨

• Like 2

Hasn't Philly won enough this year? They're 2-3 in the first 3 major sporting events so far this year🤨

Flyers are done

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm an old dog learning a new trick too BT. Like a lot of people I'm drifting away from football. Left college (ho hum) with the BCS. I watch sports to escape the everyday world so the NFL has lost its luster. That and the total disregard of the league for the safety of its players.

Hockey has managed to reinvent itself, finding a way to keep its players relatively safe. It's fast paced, violent, athletic, beautiful, I played it as a kid so have some understanding of what's going on. It's certainly international, the Lightning have players from seven different countries on their team.

My son and daughter enjoy it. We are having fun watching the games together.

And if it counts for anything, generally speaking hockey players are usually genuinely nice guys and great with the fans and community. Much moreso than NFL, NBA or MLB....at least in my experience.

• Like 2