Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 7:08 AM, Nmrfgomes said:

One by one i´ll get there. I´m also kind of hard to please when it comes to shoes and sneakers. And when it comes to golf shoes i´m also trying to find the kind i like. This is my 3rd pair in 1 year of golfing. The first ones were kind of soccer shoes with rubbers indentations, the 2nd was a spike less brown casual shoe and these are my first with spikes.

1st

big_1266517.jpg&f=1

classic_1323644.jpg 2nd

4th will be between this...

big_1630651.jpg

big_1630650.jpg

or these

big_1642841.jpg

big_1619692.jpg

It´s also kind of hard to get good golf shoes at an affordable price. We have Portuguese brands with good looking shoes but expensive, and not so many golf shops around. The pro-shops at the clubs don´t have that much of variety.

Your both of your 4th options are pretty sweet looking. Is that a fairly new company?

Edited by M. Parsons

7 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

Your both of your 4th options are pretty sweet looking. Is that a fairly new company?

It´s what we call a white Brand... like Kirkland @ costco... a brand that manufacturers for a specific company anything they want. We have a Sports supplies chain called Decathlon ( it´s a French company ) and Inesis is their low cost brand. The models you see are this year golf shoes models. Last year they had #2 at different colors.

• Like 1

To all in the Shoe Ho Anonymous meeting, My name is Tony and I have a problem!

Today on my way into Cleveland, my car unexpectedly careened across the turning lane straight in Golf Galaxy. How it knew to do this I'll never tell. But since I'm here and I coincidentally  or conveniently (which ever works for you), just happen to have some reward coupons with me.. To quench my addiction, I just had to check out the sales. 

Low and behold, last year's Pro SL's were on the deep discount table and miraculously there was one pair left in my size!  I, as many of you would quickly snatched them up and appropriately disposed of my reward certificates 😁. Hopefully you won't think any less of me. I promise not to buy any other golf stuff  (at least for a little while). 

IMG_5776.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

To all in the Shoe Ho Anonymous meeting, My name is Tony and I have a problem!

Today on my way into Cleveland, my car unexpectedly careened across the turning lane straight in Golf Galaxy. How it knew to do this I'll never tell. But since I'm here and I coincidentally  or conveniently (which ever works for you), just happen to have some reward coupons with me.. To quench my addiction, I just had to check out the sales. 

Low and behold, last year's Pro SL's were on the deep discount table and miraculously there was one pair left in my size!  I, as many of you would quickly snatched them up and appropriately disposed of my reward certificates 😁. Hopefully you won't think any less of me. I promise not to buy any other golf stuff  (at least for a little while). 

IMG_5776.JPG

Sweet pick-up there! Those look comfy!

BTW, you may want to let the car rental company about that little fault with your car...sounds "troublesome"...😜

• Like 1

Does 3 pair classify me as a "shoe ho"? No pictures right now, but I currently own a pair of Puma Grip Sport spikeless, FJ Freestyles, and recently purchased Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0s.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Does 3 pair classify me as a "shoe ho"? No pictures right now, but I currently own a pair of Puma Grip Sport spikeless, FJ Freestyles, and recently purchased Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0s.

Of course! Welcome to the group! Tell us more about your "affliction".

• Like 1

You're in but only on super secret probation.

Here's my latest sitting at the bottom of my FJ shoe rack
IMG_0358.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

This is merely the current rotation roster. And five of this group have identical NIB backups.

71AEC41F-4062-4927-AFC0-4C5EFCF44738.jpeg.4ba91e1d58961b4c239707cdf62e4470.jpeg

Assumed it wasn’t really a problem because I hadn’t attended any anonymous meetings. But since I’m already here, my name is DLK and I’m the worst kind of shoe ho.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

This is merely the current rotation roster. And five of this group have identical NIB backups.

71AEC41F-4062-4927-AFC0-4C5EFCF44738.jpeg.4ba91e1d58961b4c239707cdf62e4470.jpeg

Assumed it wasn’t really a problem because I hadn’t attended any anonymous meetings. But since I’m already here, my name is DLK and I’m the worst kind of shoe ho.

The NIB back-ups puts you into a whole new realm of "HO"-ness!!! THAT is true sickness and I love it! Nice pic too BTW... 

• Like 4