Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

[REVIEW] Galvin Green LANCE INTERFACE-1 Jacket

puttingpirate

So, another one of my quick reviews.

The weather in Europe in Spring is usually quite funny. With it being 27 in the sun, to 11 in the shade, with a shower in between.

Then there is my favourite clothing brand - Galvin Green. Their SpringSummer '18 collection is a hit with me, love the waterproofs and interface-1 jackets.

"THE JACKET TO WEAR 95 OUT OF 100 ROUNDS" is a bold statement. Considering I clock in 250 rounds a year - it's a tall order.

LANCE_G774775.jpg

It's a good looking jacket. I put it in my bag weeks ago but it was either cold enough to wear an Insula + Larry Interface-1. Or if it was raining I'd just put waterproofs on.

Now that the weather got a lil better and in the low-mid teens I've put that jacket on. It's so thin that I had little trust in it before, but it's pretty warm. 

It also stretches like a pair of leggings :-D And has a pocket - a feature which most of the 2017 GalvinGreen jackets lacked.

So then it started raining. And I was about to take my waterproofs out, but didn't. And the water resistance is actually pretty good. 

It was heavy rain, but short. I havent tested the jacket out in the little raindrops that just make the air feel super damp. But I will for sure.

It's a great addition to any wardrobe. Will continue testing it over the next couple of months and share my experiences :-)

Let's be honest here. If I was more of a 'fair weather golfer' it could be close to the truth. But I'm not. And 95 out of 100 rounds for me would mean that it would have to be some jacket made out of Unicorn hair and rainbows. But it's still a jacket I'll get a ton of use, especially with the changing weather in Europe!!

Archived