Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Precision Pro Golf – Our Best Deal of the Year

Greetings, Golf Spies! We're happy to be a new member of this forum. So far, we've received a very warm welcome, so thank you to everyone here. We're very impressed by the level of conversation in these threads and we will try to add to it. In the meantime, we wanted to share the best deal we'll have all year long with all you Golf Spies.

For a limited time, we're running a 
$30 mail-in-rebate for our NX7 Series rangefinders. This applies to all purchases through authorized U.S.-based retailers; our website, Amazon or any U.S. retailer. Then you can redeem this offer through our website.

Also, if you purchase on our website, you can still use the discount code 
GOLFSPY for $20 OFF instantly, in addition to the mail-in-rebate offer.

Thanks again, Golf Spies! 

Precision Pro Golf

Use Discount Code MYGOLFSPY20 for $20 OFF.

#swingwithconfidence #hitmoregreens

www.precisionprogolf.com

I went to your web site and have interest in the NX7pro.   However, I used the order now feature for the NX7pro but decided to look at the regular NX7 first.  When I went back to the order form, it seems that I have ordered multiple rangefinders and I only want one.   How do I clear the order and start over.   

I went to your web site and have interest in the NX7pro. However, I used the order now feature for the NX7pro but decided to look at the regular NX7 first. When I went back to the order form, it seems that I have ordered multiple rangefinders and I only want one. How do I clear the order and start over.

Welcome to the precision pro family TheWahoo! 😁

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Welcome to the precision pro family TheWahoo!

MDGolfHacker

Unfortunately, I need to figure out how to work the #$%^&* computer before I can join the family.   Darn, I hate computers, because they most assuredly don't like old dinosaurs such as me.

Unfortunately, I need to figure out how to work the #$%^&* computer before I can join the family. Darn, I hate computers, because they most assuredly don't like old dinosaurs such as me.

LOL... Call me and I'll walk you through... 😁

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I went to your web site and have interest in the NX7pro.   However, I used the order now feature for the NX7pro but decided to look at the regular NX7 first.  When I went back to the order form, it seems that I have ordered multiple rangefinders and I only want one.   How do I clear the order and start over.   

Hi Wahoo. Feel free to shoot me an email with your name and order information and I can help take care of this if you're still having trouble. [email protected]

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Hi Wahoo. Feel free to shoot me an email with your name and order information and I can help take care of this if you're still having trouble. [email protected]

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Nicely done, PPG. 😉😉

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Hey Wahoo. I just ordered a few more for our Pro Shop. If you come out one Wed night, in a week or two you can pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Greetings, Golf Spies! We're happy to be a new member of this forum. So far, we've received a very warm welcome, so thank you to everyone here. We're very impressed by the level of conversation in these threads and we will try to add to it. In the meantime, we wanted to share the best deal we'll have all year long with all you Golf Spies.

For a limited time, we're running a $30 mail-in-rebate for our NX7 Series rangefinders. This applies to all purchases through authorized U.S.-based retailers; our website, Amazon or any U.S. retailer. Then you can redeem this offer through our website.

Also, if you purchase on our website, you can still use the discount code GOLFSPY for $20 OFF instantly, in addition to the mail-in-rebate offer.

Thanks again, Golf Spies! 

Hey PrecisionProGolf, does this apply for Canadian's ordering through your site? I have found the product on Amazon.ca as well.

Hey PrecisionProGolf, does this apply for Canadian's ordering through your site? I have found the product on Amazon.ca as well.

Thanks for the question! The $20 off with discount code GOLFSPY does apply. However, sorry to say that the mail-in-rebate is only for U.S. purchases.

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Just Placed an order for mine NX7 Pro.  Looking forward to using it on the course and Range.

We hope you enjoy! Thanks for ordering a Precision Pro Golf rangefinder!

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Would love to have had one of the NX7 PRO's with me last week, the slope feature would have had a workout. Gonna put one on my birthday list and if no joy there, on my Christmas list..!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Would love to have had one of the NX7 PRO's with me last week, the slope feature would have had a workout. Gonna put one on my birthday list and if no joy there, on my Christmas list..!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I'm getting on the NX7 Pro bandwagon.

According to them, they have shipped a batch to Amazon in Germany.

Can't wait!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting on the NX7 Pro bandwagon.

According to them, they have shipped a batch to Amazon in Germany.

Can't wait!

We have! Our Amazon stock was down a little because of incredible demand, but we're getting back to normal. Please let us know if you have any trouble, though. Thanks for choosing Precision Pro!

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

We hope you get it for your birthday, too! So much so that we made a special discount code for you! :) Use code HappyBirthdayPing9 for $20 OFF our NX7 Series rangefinder. Of course... you could always just TREAT YO SELF! ;)

giphy.gif

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Archived