TESTERS WANTED! ×

Release is just the idea of the head traveling through the path. I see how it sounds goofy but remember that the natural arc of the swing begins to rotate well after contact is made. I just say release because it gets me to finish the stroke.

[/url]

This is where you and I differ a bit in thought. Depending on the path and putter style you may need the feeling of holding off the rotation (Rory putting approach) versus throwing the putter closed (Tiger) on the forward swing, not just after contact.

Our differences stem from you admitted non technical approach versus my apply the mechanical/technical to build a feel.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

This is where you and I differ a bit in thought. Depending on the path and putter style you may need the feeling of holding off the rotation (Rory putting approach) versus throwing the putter closed (Tiger) on the forward swing, not just after contact.

Our differences stem from you admitted non technical approach versus my apply the mechanical/technical to build a feel.

Find what works and run with it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Dumb question and don't want to mess up you thoughts, but if you release the putter head the left hand has to start turning left and in the arc of a stroke the hand starts moving left of target? How are you doing both of these, or is it really a feel thing? I have ideas based on what I learned about the putting stroke but want to understand your thoughts.

I thought the same thing.  When I think of "release", it is in terms of any other club, hands leading, then the club head passes the hands.  The putter is different; the "release" is more of a followthrough, and with some rotation depending on the length of the putt.  If the putter "releases" like other clubs, it's difficult to consistently get the correct speed for the ball.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I thought the same thing. When I think of "release", it is in terms of any other club, hands leading, then the club head passes the hands. The putter is different; the "release" is more of a followthrough, and with some rotation depending on the length of the putt. If the putter "releases" like other clubs, it's difficult to consistently get the correct speed for the ball.

That's a good way to put it. As long as it's explained in a way that is understood by the user it works. There are a lot of really interesting videos on YouTube under a basic putter release search.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

• 2 weeks later...

My one thing is line the arrow up on the ball to path. Yes I hate people who do it and if you are a 20 handicap please stop.

Second read distance half way right before you put. Distance is all that matters.

Read from low side is third.

So you get to your ball. Mark with a marker with a line on it. Walk to low side and read putt and distance. Put ball down with newish alignment and take practice swing to get a feel for path and distance.

Align to arrow even though it doesn't look right and think only speed. No more 2 putts! Yay!

I know you asked for one but I didn't want to cheat ya

My one thing is line the arrow up on the ball to path. Yes I hate people who do it and if you are a 20 handicap please stop.

Second read distance half way right before you put. Distance is all that matters.

So you get to your ball. Mark with a marker with a line on it. Walk to low side and read putt and distance. Put ball down with newish alignment and take practice swing to get a feel for path and distance.

Align to arrow even though it doesn't look right and think only speed. No more 2 putts! Yay!

So 20 handicappers don't deserve to line up a putt.

Got it. Because the game certainly doesn't already have enough pompous attitudes already discouraging people to play.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• SPY VIP

Wait a sec - so, because you're a 14-handicapper you can take your time and stalk your way around the ball like a tour pro, and you don't want 20-cappers lining up the line on their ball? :blink: :rolleyes:

I'm curious, do you use your Brad Garrett voice when you come up with that sideways logic stuff you post on here?

OMG lol I just spit my milk out

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

This just made my day!

Everyone with a handicap over 20, please turn in all ball markers. From now on, no marking and no lining. Step up and hit the darn thing. LOL

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

This just made my day!

Everyone with a handicap over 20, please turn in all ball markers. From now on, no marking and no lining. Step up and hit the darn thing. LOL

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

"Get off my damn golf course, you bunch of hscks"

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So 20 handicappers don't deserve to line up a putt.

Got it. Because the game certainly doesn't already have enough pompous attitudes already discouraging people to play.

Couldn't have put it better - thank you!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 7 months later...

Resurrecting this thread.  I'm currently in a putting funk.  Lag putts fine, but an absolute S&%^show inside 4 feet. I haven't consciously changed anything in routine or stroke, but my make percentage is down a healthy 30% 🤬.  Just wait it out, or?? 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Resurrecting this thread.  I'm currently in a putting funk.  Lag putts fine, but an absolute S&%^show inside 4 feet. I haven't consciously changed anything in routine or stroke, but my make percentage is down a healthy 30% 🤬.  Just wait it out, or?? 

There are some great books on putting - I'm currently reading one called "the lost art of putting". The first half of the book deals with the "head" part of putting issues.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

There are some great books on putting - I'm currently reading one called "the lost art of putting". The first half of the book deals with the "head" part of putting issues.

From a technique side I found the metal ruler is a great and inexpensive putting aid. $7. at your local big box hardware store - just make sure the 3' ruler is on a level surface.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

20 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Something has changed in your stroke.  You need to find out what it is.  Also. since you're now in AZ, the grass is different.  That may be affecting how you stroke the ball.  I know that when I go to AZ in 2 weeks, it will take me a few days to get used to the different grass.

I assume that your reads are correct, so spend an hour doing nothing but 2-6 foot putts.  Vary the speed; die it into the hole and ram it in.  Which works better?  I'm just guessing of course, but a die-in-the-hole putt will break out of the hole unless it's dead straight.  More speed will work better, but you might have a tendency to push/pull when trying to hit it harder.  Need to get a feel for it.  When they start going in, the confidence builds.  Good luck!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Something has changed in your stroke.  You need to find out what it is.  Also. since you're now in AZ, the grass is different.  That may be affecting how you stroke the ball.  I know that when I go to AZ in 2 weeks, it will take me a few days to get used to the different grass.

I assume that your reads are correct, so spend an hour doing nothing but 2-6 foot putts.  Vary the speed; die it into the hole and ram it in.  Which works better?  I'm just guessing of course, but a die-in-the-hole putt will break out of the hole unless it's dead straight.  More speed will work better, but you might have a tendency to push/pull when trying to hit it harder.  Need to get a feel for it.  When they start going in, the confidence builds.  Good luck!!

One of my playing partners thinks its just a head-game issue. I'm even joking with the group that we have a better chance of drinking "birdy juice" if my ball is further from the hole. Presently, I feel more confident standing over a long putt than short ones 😬.  I'm playing 3x/week here in Yuma, on 4 different courses, for 2 months now. Yes, the greens are different but I don't think that's the issue at this point. I don't think (feel like) I've changed a thing in stroke.  This short-putt-itis just started and won't go away.  

My pre round putting routine is lag putting 3 balls from about 15-20 feet.  Then 3 putts from the ball furthest out.  I'm seeing the same issue on the practice greens.  I'm going to try and find some popular YT videos on short distance putting.  Toward the end of our round on Thursday, my partner suggested just walking up and more quickly/casually putting them - more like a tap in.  Maybe I am just over thinking.  Once you get started feeling like your going to miss them... ugghh!

Put balls around a hole in a circle at 3 feet and just keep making them.

Make after make after make

It really works - once you’re on the course it becomes just like the drill if you’ve made enough of them.

Good luck

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

19 minutes ago, revkev said:

Put balls around a hole in a circle at 3 feet and just keep making them.

Make after make after make

It really works - once you’re on the course it becomes just like the drill if you’ve made enough of them.

Good luck

I like this drill too.  If you want to add a little pressure, putt these until you make 10 in a row.  Make 9, miss one, start over, those last few do start to put some pressure on you.  

Another drill, go to your local hardware store and buy a metal yardstick.  Put a ball in the little hole at one end, and practice at home until you can roll the ball off the end every time.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

35 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

.  Once you get started feeling like your going to miss them... ugghh!

Yup just ask Jordan Speith! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Oh, something else I've found in my own putting, I have an occasional tendency to let my eyes follow the putter as it swings back and forward.  That seems to cause my body to move just a little, which makes my line control very erratic.  You might try to concentrate on a specific spot on the ball, or a point ahead of the ball, or even the hole itself, anything to keep your eyes from following your putter.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

37 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I like this drill too.  If you want to add a little pressure, putt these until you make 10 in a row.  Make 9, miss one, start over, those last few do start to put some pressure on you.  

Another drill, go to your local hardware store and buy a metal yardstick.  Put a ball in the little hole at one end, and practice at home until you can roll the ball off the end every time.  

The first drill sounds like high school basketball free-throw practice. Coach required us to make 8/10 before heading home.  The yardstick technique is interesting.

4 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Oh, something else I've found in my own putting, I have an occasional tendency to let my eyes follow the putter as it swings back and forward.  That seems to cause my body to move just a little, which makes my line control very erratic.  You might try to concentrate on a specific spot on the ball, or a point ahead of the ball, or even the hole itself, anything to keep your eyes from following your putter.

I too have the same issue. Putting a bit here last night even, this problem reared up. The second I began looking at the back end of the ball all the way through the stroke and keeping my head down and focused on that spot long after the ball was away...MAGIC!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

21 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

I too have the same issue. Putting a bit here last night even, this problem reared up. The second I began looking at the back end of the ball all the way through the stroke and keeping my head down and focused on that spot long after the ball was away...MAGIC!

You and Dave may have touched on something with the eyes/focus spot.  I'll give that try today and see if this helps.  I told the group Thursday I should be fined for leaving so much trash (aka lost scoring opportunities) on the course. 😂

4 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

You and Dave may have touched on something with the eyes/focus spot.  I'll give that try today and see if this helps.  I told the group Thursday I should be fined for leaving so much trash (aka lost scoring opportunities) on the course. 😂

I have every confidence that you will work your way out of this funk! Let us know how you progress!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

4 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I can be ridiculous sometimes - I started by forcing myself to make 9 from 2 feet, then 9 from 3 and 9 from 4 - tough to do at 5 feet.  When that got easy I made it 18!  (Golf is 9's and 18's after all). 

Today I do 9 - don't have the patience or the nerve for 18 anymore but I do the same thing chipping - I have to make 9 up and downs in a row before I stop.  🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

The first drill sounds like high school basketball free-throw practice. Coach required us to make 8/10 before heading home.  The yardstick technique is interesting.

The yardstick practice is tough at first, but once you do it a few time it's not so bad.  It's a sure-fire way to know if your putter face is square at contact.

I always start my putting practice before a round (well, all putting practice whether I'm playing or not) by making 4 footers with just my right trail hand.  If I can make two balls from all four positions around a clock with one hand, I know I will have a decent putting day.  If I can't, it's usually because my wrist breaks down and I flip.  It's something I have to work on all the time.

7 hours ago, revkev said:

I can be ridiculous sometimes - I started by forcing myself to make 9 from 2 feet, then 9 from 3 and 9 from 4 - tough to do at 5 feet.  When that got easy I made it 18!  (Golf is 9's and 18's after all). 

Today I do 9 - don't have the patience or the nerve for 18 anymore but I do the same thing chipping - I have to make 9 up and downs in a row before I stop.  🙂

That would have me concerned as to what time they lock the front gates? 😄

I spent all of my pre round practice time yesterday putting from 3-5 ft.  Just kept working with 4 balls from points around a couple of relatively flat holes.  I didn't find myself (eyes) following the putter head.  My make percentage seemed a little better, but not my usual. I pared the first 5 holes and did so by making putts from within 5 ft. I think getting that first couple to go in boosted my confidence.  As the round progressed, I did slip back a wee bit, but overall a definite improvement.  Worth noting is that this course has by far the best quality greens of any we play. The others are a bit thin in areas and much faster. I think for the purposes of putting practice and adjustments, I'll use that courses facility.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I did in swing change.  I was a little more deliberate on my feet alignment, attempt to be more perpendicular to ball path, but that's it.  One thing I believe is different is my stroke on lag putts vs. close in. I tend to use the Ricky Fowler stroke on lags and (your going to chuckle about this) channel my inner Ty Webb with an audible only to me na-na-na-na. 😂Some time ago, a couple of us were having a putt contest after the round and joking about Caddy Shack. While emulating that scene, I was putting lights out... hey, if it works, go with it. 👍

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

The yardstick practice is tough at first, but once you do it a few time it's not so bad.  It's a sure-fire way to know if your putter face is square at contact.

I always start my putting practice before a round (well, all putting practice whether I'm playing or not) by making 4 footers with just my right trail hand.  If I can make two balls from all four positions around a clock with one hand, I know I will have a decent putting day.  If I can't, it's usually because my wrist breaks down and I flip.  It's something I have to work on all the time.

Never tried a one handed putting drill. Why/how does putting one handed help?  

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Never tried a one handed putting drill. Why/how does putting one handed help?  

I use a normal grip; not lead hand low like a lot of players seem to like.  I tried that; can't do it for some reason.  So, my left hand is on the putter with the back of the hand facing the hole.  It basically does nothing except hold the putter.  My right wrist is cupped because the putter is pressed forward and the right hand provides a push down the line as I rock my shoulders.  Really, hard to explain, but it works for me.

I practice one-hand putts with my right hand to make sure the cupped wrist doesn't break down.  If I maintain the wrist angle through the stroke, the ball goes straight with good speed control.  If my wrist breaks down, well I will flip and usually miss left and my speed is off.  I find it very difficult to putt well when my hands get cold.  

I use a normal grip; not lead hand low like a lot of players seem to like.  I tried that; can't do it for some reason.  So, my left hand is on the putter with the back of the hand facing the hole.  It basically does nothing except hold the putter.  My right wrist is cupped because the putter is pressed forward and the right hand provides a push down the line as I rock my shoulders.  Really, hard to explain, but it works for me.
I practice one-hand putts with my right hand to make sure the cupped wrist doesn't break down.  If I maintain the wrist angle through the stroke, the ball goes straight with good speed control.  If my wrist breaks down, well I will flip and usually miss left and my speed is off.  I find it very difficult to putt well when my hands get cold.  

Good drill to work on right side control. Like any drill it is dependent on what you are trying to accomplish. I am left side dominant and focus on keeping my left hand in same position. Same goal, but since I don’t engage my right side a right hand only drill wouldn’t do much for me.

Just like any tip or drill, you need to make sure it is the right drill for you.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Archived