Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
tony@CIC

Lefty Thread

Thought I'd share my lefty sticks! With latest $35 dollar clearance 3 iron find! That P 790 is going to be a game changer for me off the tee on short par 4's!20190103_131516.jpeg20190103_131504.jpeg20190103_131435.jpeg20190129_152330.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jus1412 said:

Thought I'd share my lefty sticks! With latest $35 dollar clearance 3 iron find! That P 790 is going to be a game changer for me off the tee on short par 4's!20190103_131516.jpeg20190103_131504.jpeg20190103_131435.jpeg20190129_152330.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

$35. is a steal!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2019 at 10:19 AM, palvord said:

You are acting as both angels on opposite shoulders. Do it! Don’t do it!

Thanks for the heads up of a place to find lefty gear. You know I’m giving in to this temptation and looking to see what I can sneak into the bag without SWMBO noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I am not going to lie, this is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it’s a good place to find Lefty gear without having to search for days. A curse because you can find about anything it seems, and whether you need it or not, the temptation is real. 

• Like 2

Since I buy almost everything used, I hit the Callaway Rogue yesterday. I’ve been eyeing it since my fitting from TruGolf. I hit it one other time and wasn’t overwhelmed with it that day.
Yesterday was a different story. The ball just flew off the face and was carrying 260 for me. I cannot believe that distance change as my driver average last season was 254. (that average includes rollout)

Now my brain is trying to find the best avenue to get this thing in my bag. Callawaygolfpreowned.com has some for good prices. eBay has a few out there as well.

My biggest debate is figuring out if I should take advantage of the lessons my wife bought me before getting fit and adding this to my bag.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 8:39 AM, palvord said:

Since I buy almost everything used, I hit the Callaway Rogue yesterday. I’ve been eyeing it since my fitting from TruGolf. I hit it one other time and wasn’t overwhelmed with it that day.
Yesterday was a different story. The ball just flew off the face and was carrying 260 for me. I cannot believe that distance change as my driver average last season was 254. (that average includes rollout)

Now my brain is trying to find the best avenue to get this thing in my bag. Callawaygolfpreowned.com has some for good prices. eBay has a few out there as well.

My biggest debate is figuring out if I should take advantage of the lessons my wife bought me before getting fit and adding this to my bag.

Look through the Facebook page Lefty golf buy sell trade, I know there’s a few in there. I think I saw one new for 350. There were a couple head only as well for like 250ish. Not trying to promote anything, I’ve just seen a few in there. I found that place about 2 weeks ago. Seems for the most part to be a decent place to find some good Lefty equipment. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Look through the Facebook page Lefty golf buy sell trade, I know there’s a few in there. I think I saw one new for 350. There were a couple head only as well for like 250ish. Not trying to promote anything, I’ve just seen a few in there. I found that place about 2 weeks ago. Seems for the most part to be a decent place to find some good Lefty equipment. 

Thank you for the heads up. 

I may need to get back on Facebook now just for this.  The temptation is real!

1 hour ago, palvord said:

Thank you for the heads up. 

I may need to get back on Facebook now just for this.  The temptation is real!

It’s a good place to look especially if you are looking for something in particular. Just start a topic of ISO: rogue driver, and you’ll get a bunch of replies. Or just search through and see if you can find one. 

• Like 1

so sent my sam putt lab results to envroll only to find out they don’t make the recommended putter in lefty. In my fit of rage I emailed Bradley putters and just said it’s time. Done messing around and the guy is great. Very knowledgeable and super excited to get this putter. Pics will be shown as soon I get them

• Like 3

On 10/8/2018 at 12:11 PM, TheWahoo said:

Are you sure about that?   Do you really want to play a game that calls it love when you don't score.   

Kind of like marriage😁

• Like 3

11 hours ago, McGolf said:

I stand on the right side of the ball and do review from that side too.

Could be interesting.

Soooo you're saying you are a lefty...and a teacher?!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnSmalls said:

Soooo you're saying you are a lefty...and a teacher?!?

You can be a teacher but you can't be a lefty nun. My knuckles go spastic everytime I see a nun! Being left handed in a parochial school does that to you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

You can be a teacher but you can't be a lefty nun. My knuckles go spastic everytime I see a nun! Being left handed in a parochial school does that to you. 

I can only imagine.  My grandma told me all the stories of attending Catholic school in Philly...in the 30's 😱

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnSmalls said:

I can only imagine.  My grandma told me all the stories of attending Catholic school in Philly...in the 30's 😱

HEY! I'm not that old 😂

• Haha 1