Our Sponsors

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

::ATTENTION EVERYONE::   Come see how good our testers look!     _____________________________________________ C300 tony@CIC Russtopherb +++++++++++++++++++++++++ C300 Forged Gaussman1

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!   WILSON STAFF C300/C300 FORGED IRONS     Gotta say gang, we're really excited to bring this one to you. There's been more buzz this spring about the Wilson Staff C300 and

Wooo Hoooo! I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend this club test against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the ord

Posted Images

Sounds amazing! Hit golf balls and actually have people that want to listen to what you say about it. Count me in.

Chris

Austin Texas Baby

Mizuno JPX 850 forged

KBS Tour 120s

I'd be happy to test either. My game is always searching for the next best thing.

• Guests
Guest scottnolte1956

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

attachicon.gifBanner.jpg

WILSON STAFF C300/C300 FORGED IRONS

Gotta say gang, we're really excited to bring this one to you. There's been more buzz this spring about the Wilson Staff C300 and C300 Forged irons on these pages than any other Wilson offering that I can remember, and for good reason. They do represent one of the more intriguing iron releases of 2018.

Both irons fall into the Game Improvement category, with the C300 offering more distance and forgiveness and the C300 Forged offering a more compact frame, bit more pop than a better player's cavity back and all the forged goodness you could possibly want. 

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-irons-1-1563.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're looking for four of you to do that voodoo that you do and give these things a good MyGolfSpy Forum going over. We need two avid golfers to test and review (and keep) a set of the C300's, and two more to do the same thing with the C300 Forged. 

As always, we want to make sure you're ready to tackle the challenge of being a MyGolfSpy tester. You'll be asked to spend a solid two months working with these irons on both the practice range and on the course. You'll also be asked to write a two stage review (we'll provide you with a template) and provide your fellow Forum members with a detailed, thoughtful and - most importantly - honest evaluation of the C300's. 

This review opportunity is open to any avid golfer/dedicated reviewer in the US, Canada or the UK.

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-Forged-irons-8-1627 (1).jpg

How To Apply:

If you want to test and review (and keep, did we mention that?) a set of C300's, please apply in THIS FORUM ONLY (applying in the blog won't do you any good, okay?). In this thread, please tell us the following:

Your first name/home state or province

Your current iron set/shaft combo

Your current handicap

Your review preference - C300 or C300 Forged

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-irons-9-1585.jpg

We'll be selecting two of you to review the C300's and two others to review the C300 Forged. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back!

Thanks, and best of luck!!!

Scott in St Louis Missouri

I Play Wilson Staff FG-17 w/ XP95 shafts

6 handicapper

C300 Forged

Your first name/home state or province - Josh, Good ol San Diego CA

Your current iron set/shaft combo - Cleveland TA 3 irons with stiff steel shaft

Your current handicap - 12

Your review preference - C300 or C300 Forged - C300