GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Wilson Staff C300/C300 Forged Irons

Our Sponsors

Bob/ California

Current irons: Titleist 714 AP2 (bent 2 degrees flat); True Temper Dynamic Gold R300 Hi-Launch

Handicap - 4

Preference: C300 Forged

I played Wilson Staff Fluid Feel irons in the mid 60's - would love to try the C300 forged irons.

Kyle - Wisconsin

Ping s58 3-pw dynamic gold x100

C300 Forged

Briefly demoed the c300 forged at this year's golf show. They felt as good as TM's p790s or better. Nice iron!

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

attachicon.gifBanner.jpg

WILSON STAFF C300/C300 FORGED IRONS

Gotta say gang, we're really excited to bring this one to you. There's been more buzz this spring about the Wilson Staff C300 and C300 Forged irons on these pages than any other Wilson offering that I can remember, and for good reason. They do represent one of the more intriguing iron releases of 2018.

Both irons fall into the Game Improvement category, with the C300 offering more distance and forgiveness and the C300 Forged offering a more compact frame, bit more pop than a better player's cavity back and all the forged goodness you could possibly want.

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-irons-1-1563.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're looking for four of you to do that voodoo that you do and give these things a good MyGolfSpy Forum going over. We need two avid golfers to test and review (and keep) a set of the C300's, and two more to do the same thing with the C300 Forged.

As always, we want to make sure you're ready to tackle the challenge of being a MyGolfSpy tester. You'll be asked to spend a solid two months working with these irons on both the practice range and on the course. You'll also be asked to write a two stage review (we'll provide you with a template) and provide your fellow Forum members with a detailed, thoughtful and - most importantly - honest evaluation of the C300's.

This review opportunity is open to any avid golfer/dedicated reviewer in the US, Canada or the UK.

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-Forged-irons-8-1627 (1).jpg

How To Apply:

If you want to test and review (and keep, did we mention that?) a set of C300's, please apply in THIS FORUM ONLY (applying in the blog won't do you any good, okay?). In this thread, please tell us the following:

Your first name/home state or province

Your current iron set/shaft combo

Your current handicap

Your review preference - C300 or C300 Forged

attachicon.gifWilson-C300-irons-9-1585.jpg

We'll be selecting two of you to review the C300's and two others to review the C300 Forged. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back!

Thanks, and best of luck!!!

Robert Indiana

Taylormade Burner Plus stiff shaft

C300

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Your first name/home state or province: Paul / Kansas

Your current iron set/shaft combo: Srixon Z565 / Stiff Graphite

Your current handicap: 16

Your review preference - C300 or C300 Forged: C300 Forged

John IL

Nike VR Pro Combo- split cavity 3&4 iron, 5-7 xv forged, 8-p blade forged. True temper dynamic gold R300

3.5 handicap

C300 Forged with project x LZ steel 6.0

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi, 

Bob from Nova Scotia

Wilson Staff FG Tour m3 irons (also have a yet unused set of c200s, new for 2018) Both with Steel shafts

Currently a 15 handicap

I would prefer the C300 

Thanks

Bob

I would love to try these. I used to shoot the last of the Fat Shafts, and I did have a set of The C-100's for a while.

Name: Bill

State: Texas

Current Irons: Srixon Z-355's w/Jinsoku Graphite Shaft in Senior Flex

Handicap: 15

Preference: C-300

Matt - RI

TaylorMade 2014 TP MC w DG Tour Issue

C300 Forged

Thanks again MGS!