Our Sponsors

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

::ATTENTION EVERYONE::   Come see how good our testers look!     _____________________________________________ C300 tony@CIC Russtopherb +++++++++++++++++++++++++ C300 Forged Gaussman1

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!   WILSON STAFF C300/C300 FORGED IRONS     Gotta say gang, we're really excited to bring this one to you. There's been more buzz this spring about the Wilson Staff C300 and

Wooo Hoooo! I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend this club test against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the ord

Posted Images

Tommy/Sarasota FL

Mizuno 850 Forged irons with Nippon 950 Steel Regular Shafts

3 Handicap @ TPC Prestancia in Sarasota FL

C300 Forged irons would be my preference

I've been playing golf for 65 years. First real set of men's irons my father bought for me were 1958 Wilson Staff irons and 1958 Wilson Strata Block Woods (1,3, 4). I still have those woods in fact. Played College golf at North Texas St. University with those irons and woods from 1961 to 1963. In 61, we were ranked #2 in the Country with Bobby Greenwood and Revis McBee as All Americans that year (if memory serves me right).

Over the years l've had many sets of irons; from Spaulding Elite irons with aluminum shafts to Hogan Edge forged irons. I do wish Wilson Staff had maintained their dominance in the golf iron field all these years ago, as l probably would still be playing that brand today.

I sure would like to play these new Wilson Staff C300 forged irons, just to see if they have the same feel as my original set of Wilson Staff irons had all those many years ago. Too bad they don't still make the old Red or Black Titleist Balata Balls to go with these Wilson Staff C300 forged irons. Now THAT would be a treat.

My name is Seth and I am from the great state of Pennsylvania. I currently play with Taylormade Aero Burners irons with Flex R staffs.

My current handicap is about

+20 and I would very prefer the

C300 Forged please :)

Already up to 30+ pages on day one. That has to make the folks at Wilson smile.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag