Our Sponsors

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

::ATTENTION EVERYONE::   Come see how good our testers look!     _____________________________________________ C300 tony@CIC Russtopherb +++++++++++++++++++++++++ C300 Forged Gaussman1

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!   WILSON STAFF C300/C300 FORGED IRONS     Gotta say gang, we're really excited to bring this one to you. There's been more buzz this spring about the Wilson Staff C300 and

Wooo Hoooo! I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend this club test against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the ord

Posted Images

Al DeGenova

Henderson, Nevada

Combo set Tileist 21, 24 stiff graphite shaft hybirds, 5 through PW Taylormade M2 irons and Volkey 54 and 60 wedges Stiff Graphite shafts

Handicap 5

300 forged irons preferred

Al

5.4 ghin index

Taylormade M2 Driver Stiff light weight graphite shaft

Taylormade 16.5 degree HL 3 wood light weight graphite shaft

Hybirds

Titliest 917--21 degree stiff light weight graphite shafts

Irons

Titliest AP3 718 regular multi-material graphite shafts 1 degree flat 4 thru gap wedge

Titliest Volkey wedges 54 and 60 stiff light weight graphite shafts 1 degree flat

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select putter 34"

Snell MTB Black ball--

Tom from Massachusetts

Currently playing Taylor Made 2009 Burners 3-PW with regular flex graphite shafts.

Re HDCP: Probably start the season (if it ever warms up!) around 18; by Oct. I should be around 12.

I'm 72 and play twice a week.  Current clubs just aren't getting it done anymore.  I need to take advantage of the latest technology to get distance back.  As much as I'd like to try out the forged irons, realistically I should probably be using the C300s.  

I'm a big fan of Padraig Harrington, and if Wilson is good enough for him they have to be first class clubs.  I'd love the opportunity to test them out and document my results and thoughts.