TESTERS WANTED! ×

Wilson C300

Glenmore5

Can you please look at including Australia in your future contests .

Your latest one is a disappointment and a pity as I have the C200 and would have loved to try the C300.

Thanks

Noel Guillaume

Your latest one is a disappointment and a pity as I have the C200 and would have loved to try the C300.

Thanks

Noel Guillaume

They do include other countries in some of their tests. You just have to watch out for them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks

Noel Guillaume

Hi Noel —

Thanks for responding and for being a part of the MyGolfSpy community.

In regards to the C300's and. Australia - please understand that we don't have the final say. We always work with the OEM in question to widen the net to as much of Planet Earth as we can, but depending on international relations and how independent each OEM's operation in different parts of the world are, well, sometimes it's just impossible,.

Trust me, we'd love to have them all open to the entire world, but the OEM's have their own guidelines. We try to be respectful of those so that we may offer more opportunities in the future.

We've had several review opportunities in the past that have been open to Australia, and many that have been open to the entire world. We'll always let you know when it's a planetary thing!

One other note - and it may just be purely semantics, but it is important - these opportunities are not giveaways or contests - they are review opportunities, and as such require a solid two months worth of work on the part of the reviewer. We have to screen our applicants carefully to make sure they understand what's expected of them. Like I said, it may be purely semantic, but it's an important distinction.

All the best...

JMB

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hi Noel —

Thanks for responding and for being a part of the MyGolfSpy community.

In regards to the C300's and. Australia - please understand that we don't have the final say. We always work with the OEM in question to widen the net to as much of Planet Earth as we can, but depending on international relations and how independent each OEM's operation in different parts of the world are, well, sometimes it's just impossible,.

Trust me, we'd love to have them all open to the entire world, but the OEM's have their own guidelines. We try to be respectful of those so that we may offer more opportunities in the future.

We've had several review opportunities in the past that have been open to Australia, and many that have been open to the entire world. We'll always let you know when it's a planetary thing!

One other note - and it may just be purely semantics, but it is important - these opportunities are not giveaways or contests - they are review opportunities, and as such require a solid two months worth of work on the part of the reviewer. We have to screen our applicants carefully to make sure they understand what's expected of them. Like I said, it may be purely semantic, but it's an important distinction.

All the best...

JMB

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Thank you for clarifying... We all appreciate what you offer with the OEMs 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I've done 2 tests for MyGolfSpy last year - the Ping i200s & Vice Pro golf balls - and I live in Perth, Glenmore. Whilst I'm not sure about the Vice balls, the i200s had to go through the American Golf (Ping) distributor in Sydney before getting to Perth.

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

The Vice Pro balls are great in my opinion, equivalent to a prov1x

Michael Miami, FL
5.5 USGA index
Cobra Rad Speed 9 degree with smoke HZRDS RDX 6.0 shaft
Tour Edge 15 degree 3 wood with 6.5 HZRDS Smoke shaft
Srixon XZ 16 degree rescue with 6.5 dynaflo shaft

Cobra Amp  #4/5 22 degree rescue

Cobra F9 speedback irons 5-PW

Cleveland CG 46 Degree

Cleveland CBX 50 degree
Wilson Staff SW 54 degree
Rife Enzo blade with Graviry Grip cut to 32"

i would like to test the wilson c300.

in my bag: Nike VRS irons uniflex try-temper shaft(standard) 4-AW, 54* and 60* wedges Nike V-Forged. Nike Vapor Driver CK series 50 flex-R shaft turned down 9.5 degree loft.  Odyssey White hot XG putter.  Taylormade tour preferred  balls

Guys- this is a separate thread for CONTESTS. The TESTING APPLICATION thread is elsewhere.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I've done 2 tests for MyGolfSpy last year - the Ping i200s & Vice Pro golf balls - and I live in Perth, Glenmore. Whilst I'm not sure about the Vice balls, the i200s had to go through the American Golf (Ping) distributor in Sydney before getting to Perth.

Thanks JMB - appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Btw - more than happy to be a guinea pig (for want of a better word ) and trial clubs etc for the nominated times you suggested.

Keep up the good work.

Archived