Sign in to follow this  
whoopwhoop893

Scotty replacement grip? Other brands?

I love my Scotty Cameron Studio Select.  Are there better, more forgiving putters? Yes, there are. But if you're going to put, put with style is what I say.

Anywho, as you can see, I'm long over do for a new putter grip.  This putter is probably 6 years old and I have yet to replace the grip.  

My question is what grip should I replace it with that has a similar shape and yet still stylish? Suggestions anyone?  Thanks!

20180422_140912.jpg

20180422_140932.jpg

The Golf Pride Tour Tradition is the same grip, but does not fit the stylish requirement. It is about half the price of the Scotty OEM grips however. 

As easy as it is to get the Scotty grips however, like JTex said, get another one if you are putting well with it. 

If you are looking for color options the Iomic standard and midsize putter grips feel similar and have lots of colorways to choose from. Much cheaper than a Scotty grip as well. Or channel your inner Tiger and get a PP58 blackout. 

I love the look of Pure's putter grips, but again like someone already said, if you putt well with that one go get another one of the same

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Matt Bernardo

• By jinxianjun
      Here's the bag, June 2019
      Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 68g
      Callaway Rogue SZ 15* 3W, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 76g
      TM P790 3 iron, PX 6.0
      Titleist 690.MB 5-P, PX 6.0 - old school lofts. Plays 6-G in modern lofts. I've actually taken the 3,4 irons out after a few rounds. Don't really need them. 
      Cleveland RTX4 54*, DG S400
      TM HITOE 58*, KBS 
      Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2
      Titleist ProV1
      Jones Golf Utility Stand Bag, Navy

Look at that offset!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Press Release from Titleist
      TITLEIST EQUIPMENT UPDATE: The Honda Classic 

According to Darrell Survey, for the third time this season, Titleist achieved the feat of sweeping every major equipment category at a PGA TOUR event - this time it is The Honda Classic - and by looking at the counts, the choice is overwhelmingly clear. 

From golf balls, to drivers, fairway and hybrids, and irons to wedges and putters, the Titleist brand is the overwhelming field favorite as the Tour moves from the west coast to the Florida swing. 

>  Titleist is the top choice in golf balls with 112 players in the field of 144 - that's 78 percent of the field and seven times the nearest competitor with 16. 

>  One out of every three drivers in the field is a Titleist with 48 (33%) in play this week - that's 16 more than the nearest competitor with 32. 
      > The Titleist TS3 continues to be the most played single driver model on the PGA TOUR with 29, nearly double the next closest driver model with 15. 
      > The Titleist TS3 is also the most played driver on the European Tour again this week with 29. That's 20 percent of the field playing that single model. 

> Titleist irons also accounted for nearly one-third of the field with 46 (32%) sets in play - 21 more sets than the nearest competitor. 
      > The Titleist 718 MB (20) and the 718 AP2 (14) are the top two most played iron models this week. 
      > Titleist Brand Ambassador Peter Malnati is playing the 718 AP2 Black irons (5-9) that were recently released. Malnati was shipped the irons to his home in Tennessee during his off week but never got a chance to practice with them because of inclement weather. It was the only set he brought with him to the Honda Classic and worked them into his bag this bag this week. He joins Cam Smith as the two Titleist players putting the new AP2 Black models in play. 

> More than half of all wedges in the field this week (220/55%) are of the Vokey Design variety. The nearest competitor has 60 wedges in play. 

> Scotty Cameron putters are the overwhelming field favorite this week with 54 (38%) in play, 14 more than the nearest competitor. 
      > More players on the PGA TOUR rely upon Scotty Cameron putters than any other brand and tops the Tour in wins with 4 this season. 

> Titleist equipment counts at The Honda Classic vs. the Nearest Competitor (NC): 

GOLF BALLS: 
      TITLEIST - 112 (78%) 
      NC - 16 (11%) 

DRIVERS: 
      TITLEIST - 48 (33%) 
      NC - 32 (22%) 

FAIRWAYS: 
      TITLEIST - 56 (31%) 
      NC - 37 (20%) 

HYBRIDS: 
      TITLEIST - 25 (39%) 
      NC - 17 (27%) 

IRONS: 
      TITLEIST - 46 (32%) 
      NC - 25 (17%) 

WEDGES: 
      TITLEIST - 220 (55%) 
      NC - 60 (15%) 

PUTTERS: 
      TITLEIST - 54 (38%) 
      NC - 40 (28%) 

• By mcmarsico
      I'm selling my two previous gamer putters. A Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 and an Evnroll ER1. Both are 34" and have the original headcover. The Evnroll knocked the Scotty out of the bag two years ago, and the new Evnroll ER5B just knocked the ER1 out of the bag. I'd love to keep them, but they can get more love elsewhere. Asking $175 for each, shipping included. Payment by Venmo. Let me know if you have any questions.  

• By LankyGolf
      2018 Scotty Cameron Laguna 1/500.
      34”. Used for 9 holes. Still 10/10 condition. Head over included.
      Shipping will be in original box/packaging and I can include the original receipt for authentication purposes (with any personal info redacted).
      NOW ON SALE FOR $449 USD OBO. Click here to make an offer. I will entertain a trade for Circle T merch..PM me for trade offers. 
      Can provide more photos upon request.

• By flatlandsanta
      My Original Jones Black Bag holds:

Driver: Titleist 910 D3 8.5° 70g Aldila RIP Stiff
      3 Wood: Titleist 917 F3 15° 75g Aldila Rogue MAX Stiff
      Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 19° 70g Mitsubishi TENSEI Stiff
      3 – PW: Miura Forged Retro Blades NS Pro 1050 X-Stiff
      Gap: Cleveland RTX-3 V-MG 52°/10 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Sand: Cleveland RTX-3 V-LG 56°/8 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Lob: Cleveland RTX-3 V-LG 60°/6 TT Dynamic Gold X-100
      Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
      Ball: Titleist Pro V1

​Time for a new Driver, hit 10 balls today with the TS3 and it is hot!
      ​Irons to follow, debating a progressive set

​Santa

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!