Sign in to follow this  
whoopwhoop893

Scotty replacement grip? Other brands?

Our Sponsors

I love my Scotty Cameron Studio Select.  Are there better, more forgiving putters? Yes, there are. But if you're going to put, put with style is what I say.

Anywho, as you can see, I'm long over do for a new putter grip.  This putter is probably 6 years old and I have yet to replace the grip.  

My question is what grip should I replace it with that has a similar shape and yet still stylish? Suggestions anyone?  Thanks!

20180422_140912.jpg

20180422_140932.jpg

The Golf Pride Tour Tradition is the same grip, but does not fit the stylish requirement. It is about half the price of the Scotty OEM grips however. 

As easy as it is to get the Scotty grips however, like JTex said, get another one if you are putting well with it. 

If you are looking for color options the Iomic standard and midsize putter grips feel similar and have lots of colorways to choose from. Much cheaper than a Scotty grip as well. Or channel your inner Tiger and get a PP58 blackout. 

I love the look of Pure's putter grips, but again like someone already said, if you putt well with that one go get another one of the same