TESTERS WANTED! ×

Heading Back to Bandon Dunes

• SPY VIP

I'm Going Back to Bandon, Bandon, Bandon

Bandon Dunes - 1 (1).jpg

Yep, you read that right, in about a month from now I will be making a return visit to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. No, that's not a humble brag. It's a 100% non-humble big huge brag. It's a I'm a  lucky bastard brag. My prior trip to Bandon Dunes is one of my most memorable golf experiences to date. Thinking about getting to go back there gives me untypeable hands, as they are preoccupied clapping together with joy. I'm only half kidding there…

For those of you not in the know about Bandon Dunes, follow this LINK to the resort site, browse around, and then come back with just a bit more seething envy. Bandon looks impressive on the web site, and once you get there, you quickly realize that what you saw on the computer didn't even come close to preparing you for the actual resort and golf experience.

The last time I made the trip, I put together a kit of gear that I thought I would need for the adventure. You can read that article from the MGS blog here: Bandon Dunes Kit. As I get ready for trip two, I thought it would be fun to share my trip two must haves and discuss how trip two will differ this time around.

The Original Kit Went 4/5

Original Bandon Kit - 1.jpg

As I look back at the items from that original kit, I'd load four of the five of them into the car for trip two. The one thing that I'd leave home is the Jones bag, and it's not the bag's fault at all.

I packed the Jones bag to have something light to use on The Preserve, the 13 hole par 3 course. As it turns out, Bandon Dunes has the exact same Jones bag there for you to borrow, transfering needed clubs from your big bag to the Jones for the shorter course.

Play Note: The Preserve Can Play Long

13th with Putter - 1.jpg

Bring longer clubs than you think you'll need. My buddy and I went with only four or five clubs for the “short” course. Turns out that some of the holes get close to that 200 yard mark, and if you are hitting into the wind, that 7i you packed as the longest club may need a couple of swings to get home.

That gets us to another point about trip two, score is not the point. I was a bit bummed about not reaching greens with that 7i on the Preserve, but I (finally) just went with it and had fun. Sure, we all like to score low, but if all you do is grind over numbers, you'll likely miss the beauty, and the fun of playing the Bandon Dunes courses. Once I got to just focusing on the next shot, and not caring if it was the 6th on a par 3, I had way more fun.

To be fair, we were a little gassed on the Preserve as well as it was holes 37-49 for the day. Oh, be sure to tee off with the putter on the 13th!

bandon and chill - 1.jpg

Attitude makes a difference though. Instead of being upset that I hit into a ridiculously deep bunker, I thought about how cool it was to have a bunker like that to play out of. Slight change in perspective made all of the difference for me.

The Bandon Dunes Kit Version 2.0

So what will I be bringing this time around? The bones of the original kit will all be there, with some updates and modifications.

Rain Gear

Rain.jpg

Rain gear will be part of the package. Hopefully the rain gear stays dry again this trip, but I sort of want it to rain a bit since that's really a part of the Bandon experience. Who am I kidding, I hate rain, and it would be totally fine to be dry and warm again this time.

Flasks and Booze

cheers - 1.jpg

Booze and the accompanying Seamus flask will be there for sure. I think that having the flask and the associated birdie-pull ritual definitely added to the experience. I did considering switching that to a par-pull ritual after the first 18, and then to a still-alive ritual after 27 holes, but making the flask a reward was definitely fun.

Seamus Flask - 1.jpg

The flask from Seamus is just flat out badass. Plus, it's an Oregon company, so there is good juju there to boost the Bandon Experience. Maybe we can grab Akbar, Seamus's owner and Bandon resident, for a beer and putting at the Punchbowl.

Not that you necessarily care, but I think that I'll be switching the flask contents to Basil Hayden's bourbon this time. If you dig bourbon, and haven't tried this stuff, you are welcome.. There is a reason why I couldn't find a single photo with a full bottle in it.

Play Note: Plan for the Punchbowl

Punchbowl - 1.jpg

The Punchbowl is one of my favorite things at Bandon Dunes. It's a HUGE putting green, with two 18-hole tracks. It was my favorite thing to do at the end of the day. Each hole has cup holders, and there are amazing servers who will sprint up and down the hill to the course to keep you with drink in hand.

The big courses at Bandon Dunes are totally amazing, but some of the best trip memories came from relaxing with a cigar and beer while playing for quarters at the Punchbowl.

Gorse Food (aka lots of golf balls)

Gorse - 1.jpg

There will definitely be more than one box of balls making the trip with me again. Let's just say that the gorse is no joke. You lose a ball in there and it's lost. Don't look for it, just drop and move on. If you start to poke into the gorse, trying to find your ball, you will lose that contest. Let the gorse keep its offering, and then you can then keep your blood and skin.

New Trip Two Takes

There are a couple of other things that are my new must takes for the second trip. Feel free to add to this list if there is something that you would consider a must have.

• Extra Socks: Swapping the socks between the morning and afternoon rounds, and slipping into pair three after 36 holes before recreating at the Punchbowl was quasi orgasmic. It's like strapping on new feet. I'll probably snag a couple of fresh pairs of Kentwools before I go.
  • KT Tape: Though I am actively training for the amount of walking that we will do during the trip, it's nice to have a bit of extra support. I found that running a piece of tape up the back of the foot, and around the arch was a great way to prevent any heel rub or plantar issues.
  • Advil: Sometimes old bodies feel old. Smash that pain with drugs and alcohol and keep playing. Since it's Oregon, herbal remedies are also not out of the equation.
  • Cigars: The course actually has some quality cigars available to purchase, but I have a few favorites that I'll be packing in this time. Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduros and New World by AJ Fernandez will be in my bag.

Cigars - 1 (1).jpg

• Clicgear: This may be more important than anything. We aren't getting caddies, so it's either carry or push the bag. Playing this much golf with a bag on my back could lead to serious soreness.  All of the courses are definitely pushable, and remember, they want you to roll the cart right across the green. They are hard, you'll not hurt them.

cart - 1.jpg

• Snacks: Cliff Bars and jerky were pure ambrosia last time. You burn massive amounts of calories during the rounds. Eat stuff and play better.
  • Eat in the Pub: There are great restaurants on site, but I think that we will go with McKee's Pub for most meals. I may just order Grandma's Meatloaf for every meal. It's that good. The take out breakfast burritos at the lodge are killer as well. I'll get a burrito and a coffee and then go to the range to warm up rather than a sit down for breakfast.

Lingering Gear Questions

While I think that I've got most of the plan set, there are still a couple of questions that I need to address before the trip.

• Putter: This one is impossible. I'll probably pick one at the last minute, and by one I mean a few. I took two putters last time, my Carbon Holliday for the rounds and then my favorite old friend White Hot Sabertooth for the Punchbowl.
  • Fairway/Driving Iron: I've got a hole at the top of my bag. I have a serviceable 3W (Srixon F45) and my trusty PING i25 3H, but I am thinking that a driving iron could be fun to have at Bandon. May do a little shopping for a PING Crossover, or maybe a G400 fairway to match my favorite ever G400 driver. Hitting something long, yet low, would be helpful if that wind creeps up. I could also just work on knockdowns with the i25 3H. G400 stretch 3W could be a nice low launch option as well...

MGS Bag n Clic - 1.jpg

• Cart or Carry Bag: I love my MGS cart bag, but I am wondering if it would be better to go with a smaller bag, specifically a carry bag that I can take with less effort to the practice facility. Maybe this too will be a gametime decision. If the weather looks rough, then the big bag could be critical for swapping out rain gear and such.

Feedback?

Bandon Dunes - 1.jpg

So what do you all think? Have I missed something that you think is mission critical for Bandon? You can look forward to a full trip report once I'm back, and if you watch my social media accounts May 27th-30th, you will see lots of amazing stuff from the course. Should you happen to be in the Bandon area around that time, I've got your first round at the Punchbowl covered.

Trails Sign - 1.jpg

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Dave's content is a consistent source of envy. This most recent Bandon Dunes post is certainly no exception.

If you need a looper that doesn't eat much and packs 1001 inappropriate jokes, United started offering direct flights from Denver to North Bend. Just give it some thought, Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Wow!  Congrats... I was just out in OR and played 6 different courses and the weather was not-so-good for Bandon.  It will definitely be on my list for the next couple years later in the season though.

Do you stay on the property?

How are you transporting your clubs and clicgear?

Do you plan to play each of the 4 courses?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

+1 for herbal remedies :)

Also, your bag/headcover/clicgear swag is on point.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Great post! Kind of had to skim so I wouldn't get too jealous.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

• SPY VIP

Do you stay on the property?

How are you transporting your clubs and clicgear?

Do you plan to play each of the 4 courses?

We will be staying in Lily Pond on property. That worked out great last time as we basically got there and parked, then didn't go to the car again until we left.

There are four of us heading up from Sacramento in a Escalade loaded with gear. Takes about 8 hours. Considered flying in, but wanted to save the money.

Play plan:

Sunday: Arrive-Play Shorty's and Punchbowl

Monday: Bandon Trails and Bandon Dunes then Preserve/Punchbowl

Tuesday: Pacific Dunes and Old Mac then Preserve/Punchbowl

Wednesday: Home full of Advil

Volvo Intorqueo

Have a great time!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

We will be staying in Lily Pond on property. That worked out great last time as we basically got there and parked, then didn't go to the car again until we left.

There are four of us heading up from Sacramento in a Escalade loaded with gear. Takes about 8 hours. Considered flying in, but wanted to save the money.

Play plan:

Sounds like an awesome trip! I'm very jealous.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Play plan:

Fantastic!! Hope you get a lot of golden sunshine and you never need the rain gear... can't wait to see the pics/post!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I'm so jealous.. that is somewhere i need to play.. the only thing I see not mentioned is a windproof lighter cause if the wind kicks up those great smokes might get hard to light.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

• SPY VIP

Got a XIKAR torch for that pesky wind. Last time we went at the end of May it was very mild wind and dry. Fingers crossed 🤞

Volvo Intorqueo

I can't wait to go back to Bandon!!  However, I'm cheap.  Some of the nicest weather on the coast is in the winter; just have to watch the weather forecast.  The only downside is only one round per day due to darkness.  I live about 8 hours from there too so I can drive there in a day.

Have a great time!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Looks REALLY REALLY nice out there lately...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I love me some Bandon. I worked there for a summer and it is truly hard to explain it's grandeur.

Living and working there we just referred to it as being at golf camp. Everything revolved around golf.

The only thing I think you are missing as part of your experience is having a caddie. If nothing else, your group should get a forecaddie. Split the cost between the 4 of you and get some amazing course knowledge and advice. It adds less then 10% to the cost if you split it and it is well worth it.

Other than that, enjoy it. I am going back this labor day, and can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

• SPY VIP

I love me some Bandon. I worked there for a summer and it is truly hard to explain it's grandeur.

Living and working there we just referred to it as being at golf camp. Everything revolved around golf.

The only thing I think you are missing as part of your experience is having a caddie. If nothing else, your group should get a forecaddie. Split the cost between the 4 of you and get some amazing course knowledge and advice. It adds less then 10% to the cost if you split it and it is well worth it.

Other than that, enjoy it. I am going back this labor day, and can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I will definitely run this buy the group. One of our guys has used caddies in the past and has been there 5 or six times. Another guy in a noob though and may appreciate the added info. Thanks for the idea :)

Volvo Intorqueo

Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man.....

I've been jonesing over Bandon since I very first read about it, but I really want to be a "good" player before attempting it (or: 'them', ie. all the courses there). Or at least a somewhat better player than I am currently!

Now with this latest TEASER ;-) from GS Dave I'm quivering with anticipation like a 13 year old hormonal boy who just closed the door to his bedroom and is ready to peel back the cover of the latest issue of Hustler magazine.....

(older farts who were teens pre-web may know what I mean)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

What do I think? I think I'm insane with jealousy right now. But you're not trying to play the Sheep Ranch before it closes? That would be bucket list for me.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

• SPY VIP

What do I think? I think I'm insane with jealousy right now. But you're not trying to play the Sheep Ranch before it closes? That would be bucket list for me.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sheep Ranch is in discussion but we may run out of time. May try and sneak out there on the way home. Heard a rumor that they may build a 5th 18 there.

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man.....

I've been jonesing over Bandon since I very first read about it, but I really want to be a "good" player before attempting it (or: 'them', ie. all the courses there). Or at least a somewhat better player than I am currently!

Now with this latest TEASER ;-) from GS Dave I'm quivering with anticipation like a 13 year old hormonal boy who just closed the door to his bedroom and is ready to peel back the cover of the latest issue of Hustler magazine.....

(order farts who were teens pre-web may know what I mean)

Just go and play. Shoot a big number, lose a crap ton of balls, and have a great time. You won't remember your score as long as you'll remember the experience. my 12 HCP is going to spray nonsense all over the place and it will be fantastic. Much like that first Hustler ;)

Volvo Intorqueo

Just go and play. Shoot a big number, lose a crap ton of balls, and have a great time. You won't remember your score as long as you'll remember the experience. my 12 HCP is going to spray nonsense all over the place and it will be fantastic. Much like that first Hustler ;)

Ha, good advice! OK .. not waiting until I'm "good enough" (because by then I'll be way too old!!!) .. balls are cheap while that experience would be priceless....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Sheep Ranch is in discussion but we may run out of time. May try and sneak out there on the way home. Heard a rumor that they may build a 5th 18 there.

Supposedly that's where the 5th proper course is going to be built. That's why I want so badly to play it, but unless I can take the whole family, it's not happening for me any time soon.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Lol..good stuff...Im cheap like Kenny. I can do it on a day trip if I desire. Feb in Bandon can be great and not so great.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

• SPY VIP

Lol..good stuff...Im cheap like Kenny. I can do it on a day trip if I desire. Feb in Bandon can be great and not so great.

We have a group here that goes up in November right when the rates change. Been more hit than miss on weather most years. And much cheaper.

Volvo Intorqueo

I've decided that Dave is the only person on MGS I don't like. Jealousy is a curse, and the green color I've turned really doesn't suit my golf wardrobe.

Enjoy, but please don't tell just how great it was.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

• 4 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

T-minus four days!

Time to pack, and repack.

Hopefully my walking and drinking training regiment will be sufficient for the trip.

Lots of photos and commentary next week here and on twitter :)

Volvo Intorqueo

T-minus four days!

Time to pack, and repack.

Hopefully my walking and drinking training regiment will be sufficient for the trip.

Lots of photos and commentary next week here and on twitter :)

Weather looks pretty good — no rain. Can't wait to hear all about it!

• SPY VIP

IMG_3546.JPG

Here's the ball marker from the last trip. Each course has a different marker, each made from a different metal. Brass and a puffin was from Bandon Dunes. Made by Seamus Golf. They have an anvil there to stamp the back too.

Maybe this time I'll pick up the one from the low score round, or most beers depending on how the day goes.

Volvo Intorqueo

attachicon.gifIMG_3546.JPG

Here's the ball marker from the last trip. Each course has a different marker, each made from a different metal. Brass and a puffin was from Bandon Dunes. Made by Seamus Golf. They have an anvil there to stamp the back too.

Maybe this time I'll pick up the one from the low score round, or most beers depending on how the day goes.

Those are super cool. I love Seamus products, but they're just too expensive.