Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Nike's New Video: Nike SQ Machspeed Black

GolfSpy_X

A: That video was wicked silly

B: Not sure about the drivers of the Mach Speed series, but the irons actually do offer a fair bit of club speed improvment for those of us who've worked at a desk for a while (aka have noodle arms). I imagine the "black" series is going to be no different then a paint change colour, but could look decently sharp with a nice black graphite shaft as well.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I like the ending after the solar eclipse and the driver head is faded into picture, pretty kool. But I thought Taylormade was the DarkSide. LOL

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

Who are the ad wizards behind this one?

Seriously, who remembers when golf marketing was actually about the clubs themselves? I guess I should be grateful that, at least so far, I haven't been promised 10 more yards.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I guess I should be grateful that, at least so far, I haven't been promised 10 more yards.

+1!! :lol:

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

• 2 months later...

guys i just tried one and i ordered 1 straightaway, this thing is long and its straight. anyone else hit one yet?

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

Seriously, who remembers when golf marketing was actually about the clubs themselves? I guess I should be grateful that, at least so far, I haven't been promised 10 more yards.

10 would beat out Callaway, they are only promising 8. :lol:

8 Yards longer than titanium
- http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-AU/Products/Clubs/Drivers/DiabloOctaneDriver.html

To me that spot was a bit creepy and it didn't really make me want the club, but who knows maybe the message was subliminal and the desire will hit me later.

Archived