TESTERS WANTED! ×

Web site is so convoluted to enter contest ?

lmatteo

You would need to provide more information for someone to respond.   The site enter to win contests are simply an enter an email to subscribe to the newsletter.  Once you are subscribed you are entered in the contests. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

hmmm I thought it was pretty easy to enter contests

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The goal is to encourage visitors to visit the forums, maybe read a bit, and contribute to the discussions. Those who demonstrate that they are valuable partners in the community that's developed here, and are not merely looking to grab some free goodies, are far more likely to be selected as reviewers.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

The goal is to encourage visitors to visit the forums, maybe read a bit, and contribute to the discussions. Those who demonstrate that they are valuable partners in the community that's developed here, and are not merely looking to grab some free goodies, are far more likely to be selected as reviewers.

I don't think he is referring to the forum testing,  pretty sure he is talking about the "Enter MyGolfSpy's Giveaway" on the main blog site.  Not sure why it is so hard though.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

This is a community. All of your post but this one are just on the contest. Your insight is what they are looking for. I'm new here as a member but I joined because of the forum, anytime I was looking for something golf related I've found the topic or something close to it here. So far I have really enjoyed being apart if the conversation. Get in and get dirty.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

Why do you make your web site so convoluted to enter the contest?

Hi Lance - thanks for joining MGS and thanks for contributing to the forums! 

I see you applied to be a tester for the Hogan Equalizer wedges - I appreciate your question and wish you luck. From what I understand they're awesome wedges and will be fun for our testers to work with and review. 

I do want to make sure you understand there's a difference between a contest and a club review opportunity. Community Forum Review opportunities are not considered contests or giveaways by MGS - it's an opportunity for our forum members to become actual club reviewers. We give our testers a detailed template and ask them to go through a rigorous two-month program and give the products a good going over, and then write a thoughtful, detailed and - most importantly - honest review. 

It's a lot of work, and it's not for everyone. Since we require our testers to participate in the forums, answer questions from other readers from all over the world and share their thoughts during their testing process, we establish specific review threads within our forum. Following directions, being able - and willing - to learn and navigate the forum and to be part of the community are all attributes we look for in our club testers. 

So as you can see, it's not really a contest or a giveaway. We do plenty of those on the blog and on social media. Those are easy to sign up for. But for club review opportunities, we do ask a lot. We want to do right by the OEM's who provide us with the equipment for you guys to review, and we want to do right by our Forum members, who've come to expect detailed and honest reviews from their peers. 

Hope this helps answer your question and again, thanks for being part of MGS!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I don't think he is referring to the forum testing, pretty sure he is talking about the "Enter MyGolfSpy's Giveaway" on the main blog site. Not sure why it is so hard though.

Appreciate your desire to assume the best. I know for regulars around here, we make a distinction between the review applications and the contests. But when nearly all of someone's posts are for review applications, it's hard for me not to think that's what they mean by "contests."

To the original poster: if I went back to the records of my first dozen-plus posts here, they are likely all for the reviews as well. I suspect several of us around here got our start that way. Spend some time in the rest of the forums, and you'll find out that this is a great group to chat about for anything about golf, and a lot about everything else as well.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not talking about review opportunities. If you're referring to the occasional contest on the main site, all you have to do is enter your email address — nothing "convoluted" about that. Otherwise, some members post links for other contests, but those are unaffiliated with MGS. If you meant to say that it is hard to get selected for review opportunities, you may want to rethink your strategy. Posting exclusively for testing opportunites isn't going to cut it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I see you applied to be a tester for the Hogan Equalizer wedges - I appreciate your question and wish you luck. From what I understand they're awesome wedges and will be fun for our testers to work with and review. 

I do want to make sure you understand there's a difference between a contest and a club review opportunity. Community Forum Review opportunities are not considered contests or giveaways by MGS - it's an opportunity for our forum members to become actual club reviewers. We give our testers a detailed template and ask them to go through a rigorous two-month program and give the products a good going over, and then write a thoughtful, detailed and - most importantly - honest review. 

It's a lot of work, and it's not for everyone. Since we require our testers to participate in the forums, answer questions from other readers from all over the world and share their thoughts during their testing process, we establish specific review threads within our forum. Following directions, being able - and willing - to learn and navigate the forum and to be part of the community are all attributes we look for in our club testers. 

So as you can see, it's not really a contest or a giveaway. We do plenty of those on the blog and on social media. Those are easy to sign up for. But for club review opportunities, we do ask a lot. We want to do right by the OEM's who provide us with the equipment for you guys to review, and we want to do right by our Forum members, who've come to expect detailed and honest reviews from their peers. 

This is suitable for framing.  Thanks for taking the time out to write this, Barbajo!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Thanks Barbajo, you stated the real reasons for this forum. I could not have stated them better.

This is a community and with a community you must have participation. As a long time participant and equipment reviewer, I did not sign up to get stuff. I signed up for things that I was interested in and willing to go the extra mile to make the review process better. Hoping to provide enough data so that someone like yourself could read and make quality decisions regarding your bag.

My hope is that others join for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Gawd I love this forum!  Some of the replies in here are so spot on I have nothing to say but attaboys!

Edite to add:  It's rare to find a forum like MGS where the admins are genuinely into helping everyone enjoy their experience.  I've seen instances (not here) where people making comments that seemed against the site and were immediately called a troll.  Admin  Barbajo is pure class and if you take heed to his advice, you will be successful whether it be testing or whatever you desire here.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm almost positive my first post here was to get free stuff.

Although I do remember discovering MGS not based on that, but on the Most Wanted Driver review. I think I ended up buying the Nike Covert 2.0 because of it. However, at that time I knew nothing, and the shaft was a 50g regular flex and I basically felt like I was swinging a pool noodle. Memories... what were we about again?

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Good information, friendly golf conversation, maybe even meet some new friends if / when you travel, golf / life is good! Thanks MGS 

Set1
Driver - :cobra-small:Cobra King F6+ set 9.5 D, Matrix 65M4 Black Tie R-Flex 65g low-mid launch 
Fairway - :cobra-small:Cobra F6 3/4 and 7/8 both R-flex
Irons - Tour Edge Exotics E8 Steel R-flex 4-PW
Wedges - :cleveland-small:Cleveland CBX 50 and 54, and Smart Sole 3 58
Putter - Top Flite Tour Align 5
Rangefinder - Leupold GX-2i3

Set2

Driver - Custom Built - Accura SP-700 400cc 10deg 48.5" S-flex

Hybrids - :adams-small:Adams Idea A50s 3 and 4

Irons - :taylormade-small:Taylor Made Burner Oversize 3-PW, lightly used 3 and 4 still in original plastic(auction buy $15 w/bag and several other clubs)

Wedges - Snake Eyes 52 & 56 and Dunlop True Tech Lob 64

Putter - W :wilson-small:ilson Harmonized M1

Set 3

My original set approximately 43 years old and I occasionally take the irons out for a swing

:titelist-small:Titleist Lite 100

I have to agree with the original poster. The fact that I have not been selected for every singe club test has always baffled me as well.

But seriously, aside form the main-site giveaways, the clubs ain't free. The reviews take a lot of time and work.

Plus, participating in the forum discussion teaches you what your fellow MGSers are interested in knowing. You will develop a keen, critical eye after posting and talking with folks around here. 

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

You see, this is why I could never be an admin or mod on this site. Sure, I know my stuff, but to answer foolishness with this level of professionalism and poise is something I would not be able to do. Truly doing the lord's work here Barbajo

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Contests?  MGS has contents?   :rolleyes:

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Ahhh, the freebie contest, vs. the review.

It's a good topic actually.

The new guys see people “winning” a LOT of top shelf gear, as their first impression. Tell me honestly, who doesn't like that?

Other times people (such as myself) stumble upon this site accidentally when looking for random reviews of equipment. I was looking for a new driver years ago, and I found the most wanted driver review when the Ping i20 was the deal.

So I bought one on eBay or something and was very pleased.

Then I returned to the site and started to browse around. Then being that I'm a self appointed expert in everything, I decided to start chirping in, here and there.

Then I started seeing the “contests” for equipment to be reviewed, and began to apply. After a while I started to get chosen here and there for various things golf.

The part I wasn't expecting was the amount of work and objective thought that actually goes into providing a review on a piece of equipment. Once your name becomes attached to something the entire community reads, you realize that they expect something tangible to digest and weigh for their decision making on that item. They don't want a fluff piece that gushes praise about the item, just cause you got a “freebie”. They want to know what you really think. They want to know what you would say in the clubhouse bar after the round was played, and you have actually formed an opinion, be it good or perhaps, not so good.

They want pictures and real insider thoughts about what was good, or what you didn't like. Because if they want to spend real money on something, they want to really know the nitty gritty, good or bad.

So it needs to be understood that getting “free stuffs, really isn't free. Your time and effort to produce a comprehensive, realistic, and honest review is worth something. It's a part of this community that makes it what it is.

All the readers get to know one another in a cool and non-judgmental format that makes it super easy to be a part of. The only downside is that it gets a bit addictive and your significant other will wonder why you have to spend so much time in here.

Become a member, and the only requirement is to just be yourself, and good things will happen when then happen, often when you least expect it.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Ahhh, the freebie contest, vs. the review.

It's a good topic actually.

The new guys see people “winning” a LOT of top shelf gear, as their first impression. Tell me honestly, who doesn't like that?

Other times people (such as myself) stumble upon this site accidentally when looking for random reviews of equipment. I was looking for a new driver years ago, and I found the most wanted driver review when the Ping i20 was the deal.

So I bought one on eBay or something and was very pleased.

Then I returned to the site and started to browse around. Then being that I'm a self appointed expert in everything, I decided to start chirping in, here and there.

Then I started seeing the “contests” for equipment to be reviewed, and began to apply. After a while I started to get chosen here and there for various things golf.

The part I wasn't expecting was the amount of work and objective thought that actually goes into providing a review on a piece of equipment. Once your name becomes attached to something the entire community reads, you realize that they expect something tangible to digest and weigh for their decision making on that item. They don't want a fluff piece that gushes praise about the item, just cause you got a “freebie”. They want to know what you really think. They want to know what you would say in the clubhouse bar after the round was played, and you have actually formed an opinion, be it good or perhaps, not so good.

They want pictures and real insider thoughts about what was good, or what you didn't like. Because if they want to spend real money on something, they want to really know the nitty gritty, good or bad.

So it needs to be understood that getting “free stuffs, really isn't free. Your time and effort to produce a comprehensive, realistic, and honest review is worth something. It's a part of this community that makes it what it is.

All the readers get to know one another in a cool and non-judgmental format that makes it super easy to be a part of. The only downside is that it gets a bit addictive and your significant other will wonder why you have to spend so much time in here.

Become a member, and the only requirement is to just be yourself, and good things will happen when then happen, often when you least expect it.

Word!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Appreciate your desire to assume the best. I know for regulars around here, we make a distinction between the review applications and the contests. But when nearly all of someone's posts are for review applications, it's hard for me not to think that's what they mean by "contests."

To the original poster: if I went back to the records of my first dozen-plus posts here, they are likely all for the reviews as well. I suspect several of us around here got our start that way. Spend some time in the rest of the forums, and you'll find out that this is a great group to chat about for anything about golf, and a lot about everything else as well.

I didn't learn about the product review opportunities until quite a while after I signed up.. BONUS!.. Granted.. I'm still a super newb here with my humble 57+ posts but the product review opportunities are definitely encouragement to continue to actively participate in the discussions and at least attempt to provide meaningful content as often as it's suitable. It's been a pleasure to trade stories, secrets, and words of encouragement with everybody here.. It has to be understood that giving out expensive equipment in good faith that the recipient won't just ride off into the sunset, and will keep their end of the bargain, can't be done without earning MGS's trust first. Your participation track record shows that you aren't just here for the schwag.  

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

• 3 weeks later...

Is it? really?

Most likely another case of someone expecting something free with having to exert no thought, effort or energy 🤨

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Most likely another case of someone expecting something free with having to exert no thought, effort or energy 🤨

And welcome to the millenial era...

Sent from my VS985 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

MAXFLI  Tour CG

And welcome to the millenial era...

Not necessarily - I know plenty of people in their 40's & 50's who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. In the age of things being a click or two away, having to actually work for something seems to be a forgotten skill.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Not necessarily - I know plenty of people in their 40's & 50's who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. In the age of things being a click or two away, having to actually work for something seems to be a forgotten skill.

My reference wasn't necessarily to an age group but the era that we're in. All sorts of folks are falling victim to instant-gratificationism (could be a word).. I fight it.. But I won't say it's not nice to have what I want right now with little to no effort sometimes. But when patience and/or hard work are required, I'm not going to go public about how ridiculous it is that I don't get to have and eat my cake.. That's all..

MAXFLI  Tour CG

As many I joined the forum to try to get some free stuff and do a review.  After checking to see who was selected it always amazed me how many congratulation posts there were from other members.  After participating more over the last few month now I understand.  Once you start to recognize the names, the people chosen for the contests consistently post valuable information.   I am happy to see someone win that will do a great job reviewing the product.  (Even though I REALLY wanted to test the Ping G400 and was just a bit jealous!)   

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

As many I joined the forum to try to get some free stuff and do a review.  After checking to see who was selected it always amazed me how many congratulation posts there were from other members.  After participating more over the last few month now I understand.  Once you start to recognize the names, the people chosen for the contests consistently post valuable information.   I am happy to see someone win that will do a great job reviewing the product.  (Even though I REALLY wanted to test the Ping G400 and was just a bit jealous!)

Yea, I can't wait for the reviews.

My review of the g400lst an be summed up rather quickly.

It replaced my Epic after its first round.

That's it!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Archived