Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Web site is so convoluted to enter contest ?

lmatteo

Huh?

I was thinking the exact same thing and thought maybe I was a complete dumbass. Glad to see you thought the same thing. Well if we are then I am in good company

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

You see, this is why I could never be an admin or mod on this site. Sure, I know my stuff, but to answer foolishness with this level of professionalism and poise is something I would not be able to do. Truly doing the lord's work here Barbajo

Gotta agree 100% there. A Staff Job here is not easy. John is great to work with I have worked with him several times on the 2 equipment tests I did for MGS. I also worked with him and other members when we did the testing templates or guidelines.

Yes you do see a lot of people their first post is to apply for a free test. In fact I have in the past seen some folks with say 10 posts and all of their posts are applying to do equipment tests. It is sorta a slippery slope for staff because they want the site to grow but to be fair

Now some may ask since I am considered an "Old Timer" on here and pretty much know equipment why I do not apply and do more tests. One reason is I want to be completely honest and fair to all concerned whether it be to MGS and it's members and the manufacturer providing the product. I have to like something to be objective and first off it has to appeal to me. And IMHO I am very analytical and it does take a lot of time to do a test properly IMHO. I am back working full time usually 50 to 60 hrs in 5 days so really I do not have the time to do a proper objective test. Lots of newer stuff does not appeal to me so I would not waste the opportunity for some other deserving member to test something that I know I would not use.  

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• SPY VIP

You see, this is why I could never be an admin or mod on this site. Sure, I know my stuff, but to answer foolishness with this level of professionalism and poise is something I would not be able to do. Truly doing the lord's work here Barbajo

This is why I don't have access to the ban button...  :P

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

This is why I don't have access to the ban button...  :P

All of my time on here I only recall one person being outright banned from this site. There may be others I do not know about

G

I have not won yet, but its not hard....

Glad you found singing up easy, it's really not difficult.  Now, make sure to finish the steps required to increase your opportunity to test, they are in the link above.   

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

If someone can't figure out how to sign up for a testing opportunity on here I highly doubt that I am going to be enthralled by their club review should they be chosen.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

If someone can't figure out how to sign up for a testing opportunity on here I highly doubt that I am going to be enthralled by their club review should they be chosen.

Damn good point!!!!

G

Archived