Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Arccos - 1st round

Joyzee10

Hey all,

Hope you all had the best Monday you could!

So I was finally able to get my A into G and play my first round with the Arccos tracking system. Admittedly, the round I am going to use snippets from was my second attempt – The first round I tried on the Friday didn't go to plan. I believe I may have had a GPS malfunction on my phone and it couldn't recover. It was a little frustrating/distracting and I was very conscious to take my time and be sure I was up and running before leaving the first tee box.

Set up:

Really quite simple. Remove sensors from the box and screw into the end of your clubs – Easy peasy! There is a separate sensor for the putter and it is identified by being all black.

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

Pairing:

It was as easy as opening the pairing section of the app, selecting the club you wanted to pair and then point ‘n' shoot. The recommendation was to leave the other clubs in the bag as you pulled them out one by one to avoid a mix up. This all took about 4-5 minutes. Sorry no photos - not missing much!

Play:

Sooo... the issue I had on the first attempt. I am still lost as to what exactly happened but it could have been a combination of things. I have had a few times where my google maps decides to play silly buggers and wont find my location. it then insists on starting any route from the location I last had the issue at. That leads to some colorful language..... 

Anyways... 

I had the app open showing my playing partners as we walked to the first tee and when we got there we were told to go to 10. Walked back, hit start round and off I went. After the first hole, I got this:

IMG_1481.PNG

Woah! Completely messed up! From here, it was unable to find my location and after conversations within our MGS group, about 4 shut downs, phone restarts and a ton of swearing... I gave up on the day. It was an unwanted distration, but, it was also a learning opportunity :)

Notice the top right corner and GPS range:

IMG_1482.PNG

Now onto when I got it firing on all cylinders.

General shots are tracked really well. Drives, approach, full swings etc. Word is that shorter shots such as punch outs/recovery shots are supposed to be omitted from your overall stats but i wont really know that until i get a few more rounds in. Around the greens is where you may need to do some minor adjustments. Chips, putts from off the green, flag location, first putt distance, sand shots etc. Its quite simple to make the moves. 

I held off until i got home because I didn't want to screw something up lol!

Hole.JPG

Hole 5.JPG

Dashboards:

As you can see, they are detailed. I had to do a couple of edits where it said I was in the rough when I was (surprisingly) on the fairway, bunker shot here and there. No biggy.

Overview.JPG

Strokes Gained.JPG

Shots.JPG

Stats:

There are a lot of stat options throughout the app and I am still exploring. As the rounds build up, I am sure it will take shape. 

Clubs Avg;

Clubs.JPG

Longest;

Longest.JPG

GIR by club;

GIR.JPG

Score #s;

Avg.JPG

Driving;

Driving.JPG

Driving Accuracy / Approach;

Drive Acc.JPG

Couple of things I hope they can fix up is the zoom into greens on laptops. Very blurry and its in a fixed location. So once you zoom in, you may not be able to adjust what you need to. Eg flag location, putt distance to the new flag location etc.

Recovery shots. You can change putts to chips so in an ideal world, you can switch a punch out so you absolutely know it isn't impacting your stats.

Zoom Green.JPG

Anyways, that's it for now. I am digging Arccos and the expansive stats - very cool.

I still have a lot to explore, a lot to learn and hopefully a lot of fairways to hit ;)Looking forward to it. 

I will be back in another 4-5 rounds for progress updates. 

Joyzee

P.S... 10/13 of my F8s arrived... ooooo lala!!! Its going to be a tough few weeks having them sittin there staring at me!! 

Strokes Gained.JPG

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Not sure what that random picture is doin at the bottom... rubbing it in i can only assume lol

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

• 2 weeks later...

Keep us updated on if you continue to have connection/GPS issues.  I really like the stats.  I'll be curious to see how everything normalizes once you get more rounds into it.  How's having your phone in you pocket?  

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I'll be curious to know further on down the road if you feel that the time it takes to adjust/fix shots is getting better, or if you feel like it's something that is impacting how you feel about having Arccos. Like if the adjustments and time spent working on it are worth the stats, that sort of thing. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Keep us updated on if you continue to have connection/GPS issues.  I really like the stats.  I'll be curious to see how everything normalizes once you get more rounds into it.  How's having your phone in you pocket?  

Hello mate, I apologize for the slow response here! 

Phone in the pocket wasn't/isn't as big of a distraction as I thought it may be. So no worries there! 

Hopefully I won't experience any connection issues going forward. The 3 rounds I now have logged are fine. 

Joyzee

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I'll be curious to know further on down the road if you feel that the time it takes to adjust/fix shots is getting better, or if you feel like it's something that is impacting how you feel about having Arccos. Like if the adjustments and time spent working on it are worth the stats, that sort of thing. 

Hey mate, I will keep you in the loop on this. I haven't found it to be too big of a hassle to this point. I like going back and analyzing a round after the fact and having the Arccos adds a visual aspect to it. So far so good! 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Joyzee.... Dude, I hope you enjoy the crap out of this gizmo. But....

Russ to your point....

I had the last generation of this tracker. It should be really be called a distractor. All I really hoped to get out of it was my rounds mapped. I know what I hit my full swing distances. I had no interest in really pouring over data to learn things I already knew about my game. But when I first got it, I spend more time jacking around with the phone than I did focusing on the game I was playing. Eliminating shots from when I dropped my SW on the green to putt or when I hit a chunky practice swing the device thought was me hitting the ball. So, after the 6th round or so, I decided to just put the damn app on, put the phone in my pocket and play golf. I didn't look at the thing until after the round.

Glory BE! I hit a 385yrd drive on the first hole. I didn't remember that but it's right there on the screen. I must have. DAAAAYUM! Well, not so much. The pitching wedge sensor had fallen off and It counted my drive, missed the wedge and counted my putt as the location of the next strike. The only thing the saw was driver - putter. So I called the customer service, they sent me a new one and a few extra, very cool, and they suggested I super glue the sensor onto the grip. Eh, I re-grip my clubs every year... what then? I could buy replacement sensors for $10. Well, I am not spending another $130 to get replacement sensors. So no glue. Well, at the end of the season, I had two left on the irons, the driver and the 3w, I think.

At the end of the day, I didn't think the data was worth a damn because it can't factor in a large number of variables. A choke down 9i into the wind will skew the data. But so will the full shot PW that didn't make the green into that same wind. As the crow flies, I am 189 out but it's up hill all the way and I need more club..... skew. Short irons, the data was the worse, to the point its useless. Full shots, bump & runs, chips, flops.... Oh and lag a putt from 10' off the apron... eh, not a putt but how do you account for that? I found the constant in-game maintenance distracting to my game and irritating to my playing partners. It was like playing with a guy on work related calls all round. Bottom line, I realized I already had a map of my rounds... it's called a scorecard.

Rounds per year: 80-90. 

Handicap: 11.6

In my Bag:

Driver - Taylormade SLDR (Adjusted 1/2 to the draw side and 8* loft)

Fairway Woods: 3 & 5 Taylormade SLDR

Irons 4-AW: Taylormade M2 (2016)

Wedges: Volkey SM6 56* and SM7 60*

Balls: ProVx - preferred, Calloway Chrome second.

Holes in one: None  ;)

Albatross: ONE!  :D

Eagles: Many

Favorite golf slogan: It's a target game, not a distance game. 

Joyzee.... Dude, I hope you enjoy the crap out of this gizmo. But....

Russ to your point....

I had the last generation of this tracker. It should be really be called a distractor. All I really hoped to get out of it was my rounds mapped. I know what I hit my full swing distances. I had no interest in really pouring over data to learn things I already knew about my game. But when I first got it, I spend more time jacking around with the phone than I did focusing on the game I was playing. Eliminating shots from when I dropped my SW on the green to putt or when I hit a chunky practice swing the device thought was me hitting the ball. So, after the 6th round or so, I decided to just put the damn app on, put the phone in my pocket and play golf. I didn't look at the thing until after the round.

Glory BE! I hit a 385yrd drive on the first hole. I didn't remember that but it's right there on the screen. I must have. DAAAAYUM! Well, not so much. The pitching wedge sensor had fallen off and It counted my drive, missed the wedge and counted my putt as the location of the next strike. The only thing the saw was driver - putter. So I called the customer service, they sent me a new one and a few extra, very cool, and they suggested I super glue the sensor onto the grip. Eh, I re-grip my clubs every year... what then? I could buy replacement sensors for $10. Well, I am not spending another $130 to get replacement sensors. So no glue. Well, at the end of the season, I had two left on the irons, the driver and the 3w, I think.

At the end of the day, I didn't think the data was worth a damn because it can't factor in a large number of variables. A choke down 9i into the wind will skew the data. But so will the full shot PW that didn't make the green into that same wind. As the crow flies, I am 189 out but it's up hill all the way and I need more club..... skew. Short irons, the data was the worse, to the point its useless. Full shots, bump & runs, chips, flops.... Oh and lag a putt from 10' off the apron... eh, not a putt but how do you account for that? I found the constant in-game maintenance distracting to my game and irritating to my playing partners. It was like playing with a guy on work related calls all round. Bottom line, I realized I already had a map of my rounds... it's called a scorecard.

Thank you for saving me the time writing the same thing. Had mine removed on Saturday and played my best round of the year Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I have 20 rounds in with no probs other than a few missed putts.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have 20 rounds in with no probs other than a few missed putts.

I am glad to hear it is working well for you. I love the technology just couldn't get along with the darn thing for whatever reason.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I leave all the editing til after the round. Only thing I will adjust is total putts.

I think the cobra connect will be a different story as they are already built in. No fear of them breaking off/falling out etc.

I'll see how the year goes I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Just a quick post here, I have used arccos for over a year and love the system.  It does sometimes have hiccups here and there and can be kind of irritating to edit.  I have noticed since the last patch that the tracking has been waaaaaaay more accurate.  Like I only had to edit 1 thing my last round.  It had counted a shot when I laid my 54' down as a stroke.  That was it.  First time I have been able to avoid being on my phone every 3 holes making sure the shots were counted correctly.  Good luck with your continued use and I hope you have an enjoyable experience! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Just a quick post here, I have used arccos for over a year and love the system. It does sometimes have hiccups here and there and can be kind of irritating to edit. I have noticed since the last patch that the tracking has been waaaaaaay more accurate. Like I only had to edit 1 thing my last round. It had counted a shot when I laid my 54' down as a stroke. That was it. First time I have been able to avoid being on my phone every 3 holes making sure the shots were counted correctly. Good luck with your continued use and I hope you have an enjoyable experience!

Great to hear that it works well for you!

Do you edit flag positions as you go?

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Great to hear that it works well for you!

Do you edit flag positions as you go?

Usually do, I grab a pin sheet sometimes and I do it from there after.  Depends on how much I want to be on my phone for the round other than selecting music. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

• 2 weeks later...

45 rounds on my Arrcos 360. Has shown me so much about my game, issues with individual clubs and yardage's. Honestly the platform gives you so much data but you have be the one to find it and dig in to the data to really improve. Anyone else feel like the social aspect could be better though?

Driver       FE55134C-CD73-48E1-AFB5-CC8200F2CB0A.jpeg.0933e8544d5eb3422e959577493f0fef.jpeg Epic sub zero 10.5 Fuji Speer 661 TS xstiff

3 wood   1F17BF28-C0F1-4E8F-8755-ECC09DF97C8C.jpeg.c53f142f688fa9ba960db8bafc55e1e6.jpegR11s 14* Aldila 80g RIP phenom stiff

Hybrid    1F17BF28-C0F1-4E8F-8755-ECC09DF97C8C.jpeg.c53f142f688fa9ba960db8bafc55e1e6.jpeg 2016 M1 19* Fuji pro80 stiff

Irons       D859CF9F-92A7-48A0-A0E6-FD20DF5F7895.jpeg.918a5008145383da3021eff2b9a73b64.jpeg  pro black CB2 3-pw kbs tour 90 stiff

Wedges 7BC1FAAE-D235-40D3-B8B1-129FCE75002D.jpeg.bd104b40d1d6dd996c1a8917eb397626.jpegOil can 50.08  nickel 54.08 58.04

Putter       87484C23-73C2-4A8F-8F7F-536D909C9D00.jpeg.149dc29f28d951d24c3f7e29f69bd596.jpeg  Er.7  37”

Tracking.  B76CF1E2-77CA-421F-96BE-8E04E4B2B861.jpeg.998ffe83005e42b761646e30b0120512.jpeg Arccos 360 

Ball            2D586292-4648-465E-A9F6-8648DB25AEB1.jpeg  Prov1

Do you notice any difference in the grip or feel of the club with the sensors attached? And is it possible to leave the phone in the cart and just update between shots or does your phone have to be that close to the sensor? Thanks hope you're enjoying the system.

Driver: Callaway Rogue - Project X HZRDUS Yellow, 6.0, 63g

Fairway: Callaway Epic 3 wood, Rogue MAX stiff, 75g

4-6 Iron: Mizuno JPX-850 - Project X 5.5 

7-PW: Mizuno JPX-850 Forged - Project X 5.5

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T5 (50, 54), Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 60 ES

Putter: Odyssey Marxman, Currently tested and kept Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc grip

was on the fence about the Arrcos 360 but decided to order it and give it a try after reading some of the posts here. Appreciate the info

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

I have had Arccos 360 system for 18 months. 266 rounds, 30+ different courses.

I leave it in my pocket and do not adjust or play with it during round.

Typically I may miss about 3 strokes in a round which I edit after round. Great when you go to different course as you get the layout and distances. I know my club distances and where the gapping problems are (fixing them is another issue).

On golf trips I will play 2 rounds a day and my phone still has charge on phone at end of day I just lost first sensor (Arccos is sending replacement free of charge).

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY COMPANY THAT IS AS RESPONSIVE TO CUSTOMER PROBLEMS & RESOLVING - in my opinion. I had since original android app release through updates and system weeks. I usually got response and suggested fixes within a couple of hours

At this point system has cost about $1 per round and going down. When you consider that we all probably lose $10 worth of golf balls in a round it is a bargain. If you are a serious golfer and want a GPS course mapping system anyways - this has all the bonus data too.

Taylormade woods, Cleveland irons

Do you notice any difference in the grip or feel of the club with the sensors attached?

I'm a part of the Cobra Connect Challenge II, so I also have both the Arccos 360 sensors and the Cobra F8s with the Cobra Connect grips. I played about 8 rounds with Arccos 360, and I didn't notice any difference in the grip or feel of the club. I heard that people did notice the Gen 1 sensors.

I do really like having the sensors built straight into the Cobra Connect (Lamkin REL) grips.

And is it possible to leave the phone in the cart and just update between shots or does your phone have to be that close to the sensor? Thanks hope you're enjoying the system.

I believe it may have been possible to leave the phone in the cart with the Gen 1 sensors, but not with the 360 sensors. It senses the movement in your golf swing. In fact, you need a phone with a gyroscope for it to work. I had to pick up a cheap iPhone for Arccos because my regular Android phone (which is a cheap model that otherwise works pretty well for me) lacks a gyroscope.

The iPhone SE works well as a dedicated Arccos device (nice and small in that left front pocket), but it adds an extra $100 to the price of the system. I am absolutely loving Arccos, but do make sure your phone has a gyroscope before purchasing. It may make a difference in your purchasing decision.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

...At the end of the day, I didn't think the data was worth a damn because it can't factor in a large number of variables. A choke down 9i into the wind will skew the data. But so will the full shot PW that didn't make the green into that same wind. As the crow flies, I am 189 out but it's up hill all the way and I need more club..... skew. Short irons, the data was the worse, to the point its useless. Full shots, bump & runs, chips, flops.... Oh and lag a putt from 10' off the apron... eh, not a putt but how do you account for that? I found the constant in-game maintenance distracting to my game and irritating to my playing partners. It was like playing with a guy on work related calls all round. Bottom line, I realized I already had a map of my rounds... it's called a scorecard.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you. As I've said, I love it, so this is from a fan - take that into account.

The software is supposed to be smart enough to filter out outliers with their "Smart Distance" stats. It looks like older versions gave you the ability to filter outliers out manually.

The putt from off the green? You can now mark it as a chip.

I don't take my phone out of my pocket during the round and fool with it to edit shots. I do use it as a GPS device occasionally. I have a laser, which I prefer to use (unless my daughter has borrowed it). Fiddling with shot editing during the round would be a pain in the a**. I do mark down my number of putts and approximate distance of first putt on the scorecard to use in post-round editing. Walking the line of the putt helps me with the read, so counting paces isn't a big deal for me.

It's not perfect. It misses putts occasionally; it adds putts other times (I pick up the flag with the back of my putter - I'm sure it adds a putt for that). It misses a shot once in a great while, maybe every few rounds.

As Joyzee said above, it needs to let you mark a shot as a recovery to make your stats more accurate. If you hit a drive into the trees and have to punch out, your drive should be penalized in the strokes gained stats, not your second shot. The Arccos AI is supposed to pick this up, but it doesn't do a good job of it. I've made this recommendation to them and they're considering it.

If you just want to map your rounds, I'd recommend GolfPad GPS and an inexpensive smartwatch. That's what I used before Arccos.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Just picked up my arccos system today! Can't wait to use it except one sensor didn't pair up.

First round is a go for tomorrow morning :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

45 rounds on my Arrcos 360. Has shown me so much about my game, issues with individual clubs and yardage's. Honestly the platform gives you so much data but you have be the one to find it and dig in to the data to really improve. Anyone else feel like the social aspect could be better though?

We have been in constant communication with a rep from Arccos and they are working on a lot of things. This is on their radar. 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Do you notice any difference in the grip or feel of the club with the sensors attached? And is it possible to leave the phone in the cart and just update between shots or does your phone have to be that close to the sensor? Thanks hope you're enjoying the system.

To be honest no. I didn't even really notice it was there. Phone has to be in your pocket for best results. In the cart you run the risk of missing shots etc. 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

was on the fence about the Arrcos 360 but decided to order it and give it a try after reading some of the posts here. Appreciate the info

Nice! How are you liking it so far?

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I have had Arccos 360 system for 18 months. 266 rounds, 30+ different courses.

I leave it in my pocket and do not adjust or play with it during round.

Typically I may miss about 3 strokes in a round which I edit after round. Great when you go to different course as you get the layout and distances. I know my club distances and where the gapping problems are (fixing them is another issue).

On golf trips I will play 2 rounds a day and my phone still has charge on phone at end of day I just lost first sensor (Arccos is sending replacement free of charge).

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY COMPANY THAT IS AS RESPONSIVE TO CUSTOMER PROBLEMS & RESOLVING - in my opinion. I had since original android app release through updates and system weeks. I usually got response and suggested fixes within a couple of hours

At this point system has cost about $1 per round and going down. When you consider that we all probably lose $10 worth of golf balls in a round it is a bargain. If you are a serious golfer and want a GPS course mapping system anyways - this has all the bonus data too.

Agree on the customer service. The rep we have been working with is awesome! 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Just picked up my arccos system today! Can't wait to use it except one sensor didn't pair up.

First round is a go for tomorrow morning :)

Whats the verdict? :) 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I have played 13 rounds with Arccos 360 and it works very well. Just leave my phone in pocket and edit after round. I have found that editing on the app is much easier than using the dashboard. Takes about 5 mins after round on my iPhone. Most of the edits are putts and flag positions. I am not convinced that their handicap calculations are correct. For example I hit 13/18 greens yesterday and it says my approach was 8.5. I wasn't knocking down flag sticks but can't remember ever playing with a 8.5 handicap and them hitting that many greens. I will attempt to dive into this aspect and see what I find. Overall if you like data this is a great system. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Whats the verdict? :)

Amazing product. Got my 5 rounds in with it so now the caddie feature is opened up. Have had a lot of fun diving into the data and definitely see where I can improve.

So far I've had to edit very little in terms of shots. Today was the first day it missed any shots as well as didn't continue onto the next hole although the green and tee box are pretty much side by side. Its been a lot of fun to show off and I'm very very pleased!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Nice! How are you liking it so far?

Played my first round with it a couple nights ago, very impressed with the instant feed back on distances and the data collection at the end of the round.

Barely noticed sensor and made no adjustments to my grip for it.

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

I have played 13 rounds with Arccos 360 and it works very well. Just leave my phone in pocket and edit after round. I have found that editing on the app is much easier than using the dashboard. Takes about 5 mins after round on my iPhone. Most of the edits are putts and flag positions. I am not convinced that their handicap calculations are correct. For example I hit 13/18 greens yesterday and it says my approach was 8.5. I wasn't knocking down flag sticks but can't remember ever playing with a 8.5 handicap and them hitting that many greens. I will attempt to dive into this aspect and see what I find. Overall if you like data this is a great system.

Great to hear!