Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Weirdest Shot You Ever Hit/Witnessed

nitaizipp16

I was just thinking about one of the weirdest shots that I'd ever had, and I thought it would be cool to hear your weird shot stories.

My weirdest shot happened about a month ago at my home course. It was later in the evening, and I was getting to be a little bit tired. I stepped up to the 17th tee, a longer par 3 of about 180 yards, and I set up to hit the ball. I took my swing, and after I made contact with the ball, the club flew out of my hands and down the hill. The ball hit a tree branch near the green, dropped down and hit a sprinkler head, bounced toward the hole, and stopped 3 feet short of the pin. Then I missed the birdie putt.

That is, by far, the coolest and most weird shot I've ever had.

Sent from my iPod touch using MyGolfSpy

I was just thinking about one of the weirdest shots that I'd ever had, and I thought it would be cool to hear your weird shot stories.

My weirdest shot happened about a month ago at my home course. It was later in the evening, and I was getting to be a little bit tired. I stepped up to the 17th tee, a longer par 3 of about 180 yards, and I set up to hit the ball. I took my swing, and after I made contact with the ball, the club flew out of my hands and down the hill. The ball hit a tree branch near the green, dropped down and hit a sprinkler head, bounced toward the hole, and stopped 3 feet short of the pin. Then I missed the birdie putt.

That is, by far, the coolest and most weird shot I've ever had.

I've hit plenty of bizarre shots but the one that immediately came to mind was when I was a teen playing in a Jr tournament on the very first hole I hit the tee marker in front of me, the ball came rifling backwards, people dove out of the way and it ended up back on the putting green. It took them quite a while to figure out if that was out of bounds from the hole I was playing, so I'm trying to disappear while a crowd formed around my ball. They finally decided I was in bounds so I had to take a drop off the practice green and hit my 2nd shot in front of a whole crowd of kids waiting to begin their own rounds from 30 yards further back than where I started.

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Here goes.....visiting a fellow Hospital Financial Director in Cartersville GA. We had a meeting in ATL so 3 of us we decided to congregate in Cartersville and play golf before the meeting.  The weather came out of nowhere and the sky was getting black behind us on a Par 3.  We knew we wouldn't finish, but decided to tee off anyway.  BTW, the temp had dropped about 30 degrees in 15-20 minutes.  My tee shot came off my iron and the ball split in half.   Half went into the pond in front of us and the other half landed on the green.  How do you score that?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Besides the hosel rocket that went between my legs when I was about 16?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Here goes.....visiting a fellow Hospital Financial Director in Cartersville GA. We had a meeting in ATL so 3 of us we decided to congregate in Cartersville and play golf before the meeting. The weather came out of nowhere and the sky was getting black behind us on a Par 3. We knew we wouldn't finish, but decided to tee off anyway. BTW, the temp had dropped about 30 degrees in 15-20 minutes. My tee shot came off my iron and the ball split in half. Half went into the pond in front of us and the other half landed on the green. How do you score that?

In the earliest days of golf, when that wasn't as uncommon an occurrence, the rule was: continue to play the biggest piece until you hole out.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I was playing in a scramble not long after I took up the game as an adult, so I was not good. We were hitting our second shot on a par 4, and the ball we were playing was in the light rough to the right but had a clear line to the pin, the hole was a dogleg to the right.

I thought "oh yeah I can show these guys I can play, I'll hit a hybrid right to the green". My ball thought "oh no you won't", my hybrid slid right under the ball, hitting the bottom of it with the top of the head, and sending it backwards about 15 yards. 

I still haven't lived that one down yet. Every year we play the scramble, I'm reminded at least twice to remember to hit the ball FORWARD this year.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

In the earliest days of golf, when that wasn't as uncommon an occurrence, the rule was: continue to play the biggest piece until you hole out.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

The storm came upon us and we abandoned the game....half ball still on green.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Gosh, after reading a few of these stories I am almost ashamed that this is the weirdest shot I have witnessed! Haha

It was January and we had a rare day when it was sunny, in the low 40's and not very windy. We were playing at one of the public tracks in our area and wwas playing the par 3 #12 hole. It's a short par 3, about 140 yards, but the green has 3 tiers kind of resembling the medal stand at the Olympics. The back middle is the highest sloping down on the left and the lowest on the right. Anyway the pin was on the lowest right level. My buddy steps up to the tee box and proceeds to top the ball right onto the frozen pond. But the ice was smooth and it bounced and skipped across the frozen pond on to the green, almost to the top of the slope on the high middle back portion of the green, came back down the slope and into the cup. It's his only hole-in-one, and he owns it. He loves the fact that it skipped accross a frozen pond.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

I had a friend shank one deep into the trees for his second on a par 4. His ball had a very unique logo. Anyway, we get up to the green and go to pull the flag, and there's his ball just sitting there! Craziest eagle ever.

I also saw someone hit the Phil flop with a 3 wood off a tight lie. Landed about 10 feet behind us.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I've seen many, my family calls it “puss”. My brother hit his tee shot on a par 3 in a captains choice, the prize for hole in one was a trip to Ireland, hit hit a nice pull to the left of the green where it is lined with trees, then OB past the trees. The hill and green slope severely from back to front, so hitting it on the back hill will put the ball on the green with no problem, we'll his ball hit a branch and dropped straight done on the side of the hill then stared rolling toward the cup, lucky shot really, the ball rolled just to the left of the lip and left us with a 2” birdie putt. I hit the same shot and the only thing i hit was the road on the other side of the trees. Another one, my uncle was behind the 8th green and had a massive tree bush thing in his path to the green, his only play is to try to go over top of the tree, he hit it strsight into the tree and the ball did not touch anything, landed on the green and rolled into the hole for birdie. Again Lucky.

The funniest shot I've ever seen was my buddy. Uphill hole 2, straight forward fence line down the right, and busy street on the other side. On the other side of the street is a building, and he likes to slice about everything. So he smashed a tee shot, he hit it well, it started somewhat straight the took what looked like a 90* turn to the right, over the fence just missed a passing vehicle, landed right in the middle of the street took a huge bounce and smacked the steel siding of the building kicking it back to the street, narrowly missing another car, then we lost sight of it in the trees. As we were looking the direction of the ball, we saw it come out the other side of the trees and land right in the middle of the fairway about 100 yards from the tee. The whole seemed to take about a minute, we laughed hysterically at that one. I think he made a 5 on there hole. It was crazy

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Here goes.....visiting a fellow Hospital Financial Director in Cartersville GA. We had a meeting in ATL so 3 of us we decided to congregate in Cartersville and play golf before the meeting. The weather came out of nowhere and the sky was getting black behind us on a Par 3. We knew we wouldn't finish, but decided to tee off anyway. BTW, the temp had dropped about 30 degrees in 15-20 minutes. My tee shot came off my iron and the ball split in half. Half went into the pond in front of us and the other half landed on the green. How do you score that?

you take two penalties for going in the water twice

I remember when I was a young lad learning the game and struggling.One summer morning I was out with our junior league.This particular day I was running late and put on a pair of overly tight golf shorts in haste.On one swing, I gave it my all and let it fly with all I had.My swing was so fast on that shot that I busted the button holding up my shorts.My shorts fell to my knees and the whole group of young men were laughing hysterically.Sure was an embarassing walk back to the clubhouse locker room holding up my shorts the whole way

Keep it in the short stuff

I have another one...

I was playing in this tournament and another guy had this 15 footer. On one of his practice swings, he accidentally caught the ball and actually hit it backwards about 10 feet. It was the goofiest mistake. I was thinking to myself, "what an idiot." Guess what happened on the next hole? I did the same thing! I didn't even know that it was possible to do that until those two shady holes. I guess what comes around goes around, as the saying goes...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Cool thread!

That I've ever hit was years and years ago. I was a college student and got called on to work all night before a one day tournament. I had just seen touring pros play for the first time and was intrigued by how Fuzzy Zoeller hit big draws (like me) from the far left side of every tee box. I thought, “I'm going to do that”

First tee, I tee it up as far left as I could behind the tee markers. Came over the top on my first swing, half topped it and hit the tee marker flush. The ball ricochets behind me, into the parking lot OB. All of a sudden I'm hitting 3.

The weirdest shot though was in seminary during my summer Greek class. We played a match every Weds afternoon. Our prof and three of us. Different teams every week.

The three of us were single digit cappers but two of us were better than the third and all of us better than the prof. He was paired with the weaker player.

It was a very hot Indiana afternoon in July. This guy never wore a glove. He had two holes in his game, driver and wedge. Whoever was his partner always hid his driver.

This shot involved wedge. The hole was 120 over a pond. The pond wouldn't be in play except it was the wedge for Rick. He and the prof had agreed that every time he had wedge the prof would tell him to relax before he hit.

On this shot, Rick did, the shot was beautiful, the nicest wedge you'd ever want to see. (Old Hogan wedge it would be a gap wedge today). The ball flew straight for the pin. The wedge however slipped out of his sweat soaked hands and helicoptered right into the middle of the pond. There was no way to recover it. A week later my friend (who had been a very successful attorney) hired a diver to go to the pond. The wedge was not found.

We chipped in and bought him a driver and a wedge. He went from a 9 to a 6. We still beat him like a drum.

Rick remains one of my closest friends in the world to this day even though we rarely see one another. He hardly ever plays anymore - he's 71 and has had lots of health issues. But he is one of the truly great guys on this earth. He became a Sem. Prof himself and has recently retired.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Not sure how I missed this but it has got to be right up there...

https://youtu.be/WW6-iat235Q

Can you imagine if he knocked the first ball in too?!?!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

The link didn't work for me - bummer

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Weirdest, and probably the funniest I've seen, I hosted a group of guys from a local Aus forum at my club. One of the guys, about 18 handicap, hit his second on the head, it bounced straight up, hit the brim of his cap, and dropped straight back down into the depression it left after being hit. So glad I looked around just as he hit it. He changed his forum name to Hat Trick after running a poll to see what the rest of the forum liked best.

Another one was a notoriously bad chipping mate of mine. Bladed a 20 yard chip straight over the green, into a tool shed in the backyard of an adjacent house. It bounced around the inside of the shed several times, none of us could stand up for a couple of holes.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I've had a few but the most recent one was in OR at Pronghorn on the par 3 7th...

I hit a poor tee shot and had an uphill 30 yard pitch to a green that has an extreme false front.

My buddy was on the back of the green waiting.

I bladed the chip....the ball went up the tree behind the green like a squirrel (there were no needles on the branches) hit a rock, bounced about 30 feet in the air and landed 8 feet from the pin.  My buddy about fell down on the ground from laughing so hard.

Worse thing is that I didn't even see it... I knew I bladed it and figured it was gone but then I looked up and there it was on the green!

One of my best pars ever.  

pronghorn7.jpg

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

The link didn't work for me - bummer

Sorry...try this one - https://youtu.be/WW6-iat235Q

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Here goes.....visiting a fellow Hospital Financial Director in Cartersville GA. We had a meeting in ATL so 3 of us we decided to congregate in Cartersville and play golf before the meeting.  The weather came out of nowhere and the sky was getting black behind us on a Par 3.  We knew we wouldn't finish, but decided to tee off anyway.  BTW, the temp had dropped about 30 degrees in 15-20 minutes.  My tee shot came off my iron and the ball split in half.   Half went into the pond in front of us and the other half landed on the green.  How do you score that?

Ha, I witnessed a good friend split a ball in half about 15 years ago.  We grew up together.  He is a baseball coach who was in the town where I was living at the time on a recruiting trip.  We got together at my (then) home club.  His very first tee shot of the day split the ball into two almost symmetrical pieces.  The opening hole is a par 5, OB left and massive ravine short of the green.  Hit a tee shot 300+, your second is from 100 feet below fairway level with no shot of reaching the green.  He hit his 3 wood.  Part of the ball went 60 degrees to the left and hit a grove of pine trees not more than 40 yards off the tee while the other part skimmed and whistled along the ground for about 150 yards down the middle of the fairway.  Oddest thing I've ever seen resulting from a golf shot.

To this day, I get push-back from people who don't believe it's possible.  But it happened!

I've hit plenty of bizarre shots but the one that immediately came to mind was when I was a teen playing in a Jr tournament on the very first hole I hit the tee marker in front of me, the ball came rifling backwards, people dove out of the way and it ended up back on the putting green.

I witnessed a strikingly similar shot at Austin Country Club (site of the Dell Matchplay Championship). First tee - my very nervous assistant smokes a worm burner into the forward tee marker; the ball comes screaming back past us and hits their bronze statue of Harvey Penick square in the pebbles. Innocent sacrilege of hilarious tenor... my favorite.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

A playing partner drove a Par 5 one day. So at the local public course there is a par 5 that goes up and down a hill. The green sits slightly on the right side. The goal for your tee shot is to clear the top of the hill and just let it roll out as much as it can down the hill. My partner slightly over cooks his fade so we believe it's just going to be in the rough near the cart path. As we drive our carts over the hill the group a head of us, on the green, are waving us up. Evidently his ball hit the left edge of the cart path and bounced back towards the green where it hit a drain and rolled up on the front green.

Funny thing was from where we were on the tee box we missed all of this. He also three putted for birdie...a fact we still never let him forget.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Re-hashing this thread...

So on Sunday when I played, I went out as a single and wound up getting grouped in with a pair of nice fellas that were in the same boat as I..."Go now and BTW, get the carts in by no later than 4:45!" So off we went, stone cold (literally) without any warm-up at all.

Hole # 2 is a short par-3 playing extra short due to the winter-time placement of the boxes mostly well in front of the "summer" boxes I assume to preserve those for the better weather ahead. Anyhow, it was just over 100-yds to the flag, and the pond which is usually just in front of the summer boxes was well to our right and really out of play. One of my playing partners was (like all of us really) still working the kinks out, but really struggling with his irons and hitting most, way off the toe and super-slicing them with a literal 90* duff. His tee shot on this hole was no different. Just dead right and ugly. Well, I didn't mention earlier that the pond is frozen solid, so the ball just skipped right across it and into the large rocks (boulders really) that line the perimeter on the far side. That damn ball then just ricocheted off one of those rocks and CAME RIGHT BACK at the player!!! I mean it literally bounced straight back across the tundra, bounced up and landed in front of him and settled about 4' in front of him still standing in the tee box..!!!

Dammit!!! Where was the camera? And wow! I couldn't make this up or even try to duplicate it. Bizarre!!!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

• 3 weeks later...

Had about a 45 yard chip to the flag for my second shot on a par 4.. My ball ended up going over the flag and land on the first cart path behind the green.. It bounced all the way over the trees to the next cart path just clearing two guys driving there cart.. Has the slope was going down it helped the ball to reach the third cart path bouncing again and than ended up in the sand trap of the other hole... It left me with a 58 yards up slope bunker shot with trees next to the hole...  Didn't made par on that hole ...😂

14-36-41.png.0ae93ed43f47629051678d2adb123dc6.png

Inside:       KZG    Cart bag
Driver:       vc.jpeg.51b8ae4077fd6a724c9d244beb6d5961.jpeg  VC-420, 9°,  New Wave, 60g, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
3W & 5W: VCF.jpg.28cf0530ff34207441e2cab0de65e415.jpg  VC-F, 15° & 19°,  Acer Superleggera, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Hybrid:     h300.jpeg.0fd263037294dd038959ca1315cacdae.jpeg  H370, 22°,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Irons:        kzg1.jpg.67fb8eedd8da2fd65559451f06ecfee3.jpg  Evolution, 5-PW,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Wedges:   trs.jpg.1d3d095ab92f45dc70b8a5e89e0aee05.jpg TRS, 54°, 56°, 60°,  KBS Tour 90 Satin, S, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align
Putter:       :ping-small:  Original Anser 2.0, 33", Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip

Archived