TESTERS WANTED! ×

What's your putting handicap?

My putting handicap is probably close to a 0. It's where all my scoring comes from. I track my putts and average 27.6 putts per round...and while that stat can be deceiving, depending on greens in regulation, I still believe it's the most solid part of my game.

27.6 is pretty strong. If you base par for putting at 36. That would putt you around +6 Hcp. So that would be a strong part of the game. I use my phone so I can't see your Hcp. If you are shooting say 85 and you are +6 on putting, to me that means you have trouble either with tee shots or irons shots, or both, you are losing about 17-20 strokes before reaching the green. Not you, but someone who would have 27.6 putts, and scoring in the mid 80's, so to me in that scenario, the putting Hcp only shows that you are a good putter, how does that help you improve in the rest of your game. So is losing 2-3 strokes putting because you are spending more time on he irons or tee game worth it if you can gain 12 strokes from tee to green. So you go from hitting 2 greens in reg to hitting 12 greens in reg, you have gained 10 strokes, maybe you don't putt as well and have 31 putts you lose 4 strokes putting so instead of 85 you score 79. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to use the information on putting to help me improve the rest of my game

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27.6 is pretty strong. If you base par for putting at 36. That would putt you around +6 Hcp. So that would be a strong part of the game. I use my phone so I can't see your Hcp. If you are shooting say 85 and you are +6 on putting, to me that means you have trouble either with tee shots or irons shots, or both, you are losing about 17-20 strokes before reaching the green. Not you, but someone who would have 27.6 putts, and scoring in the mid 80's, so to me in that scenario, the putting Hcp only shows that you are a good putter, how does that help you improve in the rest of your game. So is losing 2-3 strokes putting because you are spending more time on he irons or tee game worth it if you can gain 12 strokes from tee to green. So you go from hitting 2 greens in reg to hitting 12 greens in reg, you have gained 10 strokes, maybe you don't putt as well and have 31 putts you lose 4 strokes putting so instead of 85 you score 79. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to use the information on putting to help me improve the rest of my game

I don't think the intent was to figure out how to use the information on putting to help improve the rest of your game.  I view it as "are you putting as well as you could"?  As mentioned earlier, putting is one part of the game that us ams can do as well as the pros... with enough practice.

I hit a lot of fairways, but I don't hit the ball far enough to come into greens with short irons.  I don't think working on my long game will get me the distance needed, unless I somehow increase swing speed by 10 mph.  At my age I don't see that happening.  I suppose I could move up a tee box, but I'm not ready to do that yet.

So, I either have longish putts or chips.  I can make an occasional long putt, but I cannot afford to 3-putt.   I chip fairly well, so most putts are fairly short but I cannot afford to miss those either.  Sometimes I miss and sometimes I 3-putt.  How well I putt determines whether I break 80 or not. If I have 28-30 putts/round, I can shoot 75; if I have more than 35 putts/round, I'm probably shooting around 85, but I'm not shooting 75 with 35 putts.  So, I have to putt like a scratch player in order to maintain my 8 index.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My strongest part of my game next to chipping.Would say it would be a real strong 2 or 3 handicap putting game.Rest of the game is a work in progress.Getting better, but still miles to go.

I've always been such a solid putter.At times it was the only thing keeping me somewhat competitive.Can really see and feel a green well.Average very low 30 to high 20's for 18 hole putts total.With a low of 11 for 9 holes and 25 for 18

Keep it in the short stuff

Average 33 putts per round :(. It's definitely the weakest part of my game. Best GiR is 67% according to The Grint, my average is 44%. Something to work on though, and I enjoy the grind when it produces measurable results.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I don't think the intent was to figure out how to use the information on putting to help improve the rest of your game. I view it as "are you putting as well as you could"? As mentioned earlier, putting is one part of the game that us ams can do as well as the pros... with enough practice.

I hit a lot of fairways, but I don't hit the ball far enough to come into greens with short irons. I don't think working on my long game will get me the distance needed, unless I somehow increase swing speed by 10 mph. At my age I don't see that happening. I suppose I could move up a tee box, but I'm not ready to do that yet.

So, I either have longish putts or chips. I can make an occasional long putt, but I cannot afford to 3-putt. I chip fairly well, so most putts are fairly short but I cannot afford to miss those either. Sometimes I miss and sometimes I 3-putt. How well I putt determines whether I break 80 or not. If I have 28-30 putts/round, I can shoot 75; if I have more than 35 putts/round, I'm probably shooting around 85, but I'm not shooting 75 with 35 putts. So, I have to putt like a scratch player in order to maintain my 8 index.

For me, I look at putting in a different way. I would not say I am a good putter, but I also don't think I am a poor putter either, I just don't make very many putts that other people do make. I look at putts per round as did my putting hirt my score, there's always going to be what if's after the round, but if I look at it in terms of putting par (36) putts, 2 per hole, and I stay under that number, that tells me that putting did not hurt my round, so the shots that I lost to par were other than putting. So if I average 34 putts a round I should be ok with that, what I need to look at is what shot, or types of shots were the ones that cost me. Did I miss the green and my chipping was bad or did I hit a tee shot into the woods, if I have 27 putts in a round I will probably be around level par. So I guess the idea for me is to figure out which part to work on to lower my scores, do I really work on putting and get to the point where I am averaging 27-29 putts, or do I put more effort into my irons so I can hit more greens which will also lower my scores, do I work on one then the other, or do I work on both at the same time. Which one is easier to get the fastest gains. Which one is the low hanging fruit so to speak.

Or am I just over analyzing this, and i just need to put the darn ball in the hole. I don't think about this stuff on the course, which is good, but my mind is full of information and I want to learn more.

My app over the last two years shows an average of 1.5. I dont put much stock in it as my GIR is like 39 percent. Im guessing my putts when i hit GIR is over 2 as i dont make a ton of birdies.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Also looking at it closer it shows 22 putts a round average which is off as it looks as 9 holes rounds as a round ut seems.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

For me, I look at putting in a different way. I would not say I am a good putter, but I also don't think I am a poor putter either, I just don't make very many putts that other people do make. I look at putts per round as did my putting hirt my score, there's always going to be what if's after the round, but if I look at it in terms of putting par (36) putts, 2 per hole, and I stay under that number, that tells me that putting did not hurt my round, so the shots that I lost to par were other than putting. So if I average 34 putts a round I should be ok with that, what I need to look at is what shot, or types of shots were the ones that cost me. Did I miss the green and my chipping was bad or did I hit a tee shot into the woods, if I have 27 putts in a round I will probably be around level par. So I guess the idea for me is to figure out which part to work on to lower my scores, do I really work on putting and get to the point where I am averaging 27-29 putts, or do I put more effort into my irons so I can hit more greens which will also lower my scores, do I work on one then the other, or do I work on both at the same time. Which one is easier to get the fastest gains. Which one is the low hanging fruit so to speak.

IMO it's both.  As Rev always says, get the ball closer to the hole on approach shots.  Working on that will certainly lower scores.  How close will better approach shots get with more practice?  OK, working on irons will likely improve GIR, but unless you hit shots within 8 feet, it likely still results in a two-putt unless you get very good at that distance.  But what about the greens that you do miss?  Can you get that wedge shot close enough to one-putt?  Personally, I think it's easier to make the fastest gains by practicing chips and putts, but you need to do both to score well.

I would never be happy with averaging 2 putts per hole.  With a little more practice I know it can be better.  If shots miss the green as in my case, then I'm throwing away strokes when I don't one-putt.  The top pros get up and down from around the green about 2 out of 3 times.  I'd like to get there; I'm a little better than 50%.  Sometimes it's poor chipping; sometimes it's poor putting.  I work on both a lot.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

For the 6 rounds I've played with Arccos, it tells me that I have a 1.2 putting handicap.

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 12.23.21 AM.png

As Theedpat said earlier, I more than make up for this with lousy ball striking to bring my index up to 7.0. This does tell me that I should spend my practice time on the much weaker parts of my game, like driving and approach shots. I could easily knock a shot off my index by keeping the ball on the golf course for all 18 holes. I throw away at least one shot per round with penalties/pitch outs after bad drives.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I sincerely thought this was a trolling thread when I saw it. I sincerely hope I'm right.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

why did you think it was and why are you hoping you are right?

For the avoidance of doubt, I don't do trolling threads. Ever.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

It just sounds so silly is all. Like click bait to get the rubes riled up.

Putting is by far the biggest way to improve scoring but how in the world would you handicap it? lol

You get 3 inches and I get 2? lol

If you sincerely aren't trolling I'm worried. If you are it's awesome

If I could figure out how to manage my profile I would love to add my putting handicap lol. Driver handicap too. Bunker handicap or chipping handicap would be next. Draw vs fade imo is a biggie too. Then I add everything up and see what I actually didn't do in reality to tell folks I actually won🤪

It just sounds so silly is all. Like click bait to get the rubes riled up.

Putting is by far the biggest way to improve scoring but how in the world would you handicap it? lol

You get 3 inches and I get 2? lol

If you sincerely aren't trolling I'm worried. If you are it's awesome

How is putting “by far the biggest way to improve scoring”?

Also, this thread has been a pretty good discussion about putting, I too, struggle with understanding what putting HCP actually is, and how to use that information, do you have any useful information other than just trolling?

How is putting “by far the biggest way to improve scoring”?

Also, this thread has been a pretty good discussion about putting, I too, struggle with understanding what putting HCP actually is, and how to use that information, do you have any useful information other than just trolling?

3 putts.

I'm sorry but statistically that adage has turned out to be a myth. I have to call people on it every time it comes up because it stunts people's growth. The best players are the best ball strikers.

Driving is hugely important - typically you cover 60 percent of the golf course with your tee shots (including Par 3's). Putting covers 10 percent or less. It's not irrelevant but it is often over rated. Most shots played with putter could be played successfully with any club in the bag.

Beyond three putt avoidance putting is the one area that an amateur can be the equal of a touring pro. Do that and you will gain a few strokes per round. Drive it like a touring pro and you will gain way more. You will also become a better putter over night, shorter shots, closer to the hole, fewer putts.

You really need to find your true putting handicap. My suspicion remains that the original poster doesn't putt as poorly as he thinks. People have an over inflated view of what putt is makeable and where their 50/50 is. You need to know those things to reasonably manage expectations and to know what to practice - assuming you have a limited amount of practice time.

100% this.

Ballstriking > Putting

People don't realize how low make percentages are even for pros. 3 putt avoidance is key for amateurs but people need to learn what is realistic as far as make percentages.

This is from 2010 on the PGA tour

Screenshot_2018-05-16-20-59-59.png

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I swear, sometimes I don't know what to think about your analogies. :rolleyes:

What's a myth is the average weekend golfer being able to do anything with any vague comparison to that of a tour pro.

Fyi, amateurs stats closely mirror that of pros stats. They are just obviously worse by comparison.

This has been covered pretty extensively by some of the systems that ams use to help their games. Arcos, the grint, etc... Not to mention MGS' research and Mark Brodie's.

Edit: i have no stats for my own putting but I'd guess that it is somewhat around my actual handicap. I'm a streaky putter. My biggest struggle is reading grainy greens.

The joy of stat tracking: I don't have to guess or have an opinion :-)

According to Game Golf, I'm a 15 handicap, but I putt as a mid-high single digit player. I'm slightly worse than the 5-handicap benchmark, but better than the 10.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

i depends on my round range in GameGolf. In the last 5-10 rounds I have seen an improvement as I have made a change in aiming. I am a 9.4 handicap and putt a little better than a 5 hndcp based. I am seeing improvemelsewhere recently and hope to see 8 and back to 7 range hndcp over the next couple months.

i depends on my round range in GameGolf. In the last 5-10 rounds I have seen an improvement as I have made a change in aiming. I am a 9.4 handicap and putt a little better than a 5 hndcp based. I am seeing improvemelsewhere recently and hope to see 8 and back to 7 range hndcp over the next couple months.

One the great things about Game Golf (and other stat trackers) is that you can see the immense amount of fluctuation in certain stats from round to round. If you don't understand that the short-term stats are noise and the long-term stats are signal, you'd go nuts.

Putting is a stat that really goes up and down each round, because (no big news here) there's a huge difference between a round in which you're solidly two-putting everything, leaving gimmes on your first putts, and a round in which four of those gimmes end up dropping on the first putt instead.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I am not sure what my handicap for putting is, but according to Golf Pad GPS, my Strokes Gained Putting -0.14 while Tee shots, Approach and Short game are all ~0.50

I am not sure how this is computed or how its accuracy, put I typically have around 36 putts for 18 holes with a few 1 putts and the odd 3 putt.

Driver: Ping G30 10.5*, Stiff

FW: Ping G 5W, Stiff

Hybrid: PING G 19* Stiff,  Ping G400 22* Stiff

Irons: Taylormade M3 4-PW 3* Up, Project X 5.5

Wedges:  Vokey SM7 50* and 54*, Cleveland RTX 2.0 60* 2dot

Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne, 35" PP62 grip

Ball: Srixon Z Star and Pro V1x when I find them looking for my ball

Southpaw who plays golf and bats right handed in Chicago, current index is 14.8

3 putts.

Yes and no. Pros 3 putt nearly 10% of the time from beyond 25 feet (https://www.golftec.com/blog/2017/09/golf-stats-pga-tour-putting-averages/). If you're 3 putting 50% of the time from > 25 feet then yes, you can probably work on your lag putting and see a significant improvement in your scoring. If you're missing 25% of your 3 footers then again, you can see significant improvement just by working on your putting.

Once you get to being a competent putter, you're going to want to start devoting more practice time to ball-striking. You're going to have fewer putts per round by hitting better approach shots that finish closer to the hole (when they hit the green) and miss in better places (when you do miss).

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Funny thing I was thinking of this morning. So yesterday my wedge game wasn't as good as usual, and I had hit a few more greens from further away, so I was facing longer putts. Normally average 13 putts per 9 at this course, yesterday I had 19. Got me thinking, how much of good putting comes from a better 2nd or 3rd shot vs actually putting ability

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Most golfers have it backwards. They focus on distance off the tee and the line of the putt. The fastest way to improve your scores is to focus on direction off the tee and distance on the green.

You generally do not miss the hole with a putt by 5-10 feet left or right, but you can easily be that much short or long. This leads to easily missing with the next putt. Also, hitting the drive 50 yards shorter or longer is not as punishing as hitting it 50 yards into the woods.

I'm just getting back to playing after an absence and luckily my putting was great since the first day back. My focus is mainly on hitting the tee shot straight, getting it close to (preferably on) the green, and then getting it close to the hole, either with the wedge or the putter, it doesn't matter, it counts the same. Then either getting the ball out of the hole or making that short putt.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

So if I have a 10ft putt and I'm a 2 handicap putter can I not take a 3 putt?

Can you? Absolutely! But it would be an oddity unless the putt is extremely difficult.

I don't have the stats but I'd guess a 2, would 3 putt from 10 feet around 3% of the time or so. Unless they are a bad putter in relation to their cap.

Edit: I've 3 putted from 3 feet as a 0 handi so it happens btw. 

No offense, but shooting in the high 90s suggests you're not hitting many greens in regulation (if any) - and as a result it's easy to have decent putting stats if you're chipping on to most greens and leaving yourself comparatively short putts.

That's exactly my case. Sitting at a 16 index and about 25 putts per round. A lot of short putts thanks to good chips. And shoot anywhere between 80 and 90.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

That's exactly my case. Sitting at a 16 index and about 25 putts per round. A lot of short putts thanks to good chips. And shoot anywhere between 80 and 90.

opposite for me, averaging 36 putts per round and shooting avg 80 blows :(

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

opposite for me, averaging 36 putts per round and shooting avg 80 blows :(

I would switch with you in a blink of an eye!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

25! you can't possibly average 25. That is a good above average day for a pro. That is 11 one putts a round and 7 two putts. That is not a lot of wiggle room.

Archived