• SPY VIP

C & L Putters – “An Experience You Will Never Forget”

banner.jpg

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg 1-3.jpg

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

“How Do You Want Your Putter Stamped?

Today we have a special offer for you guys coming from one of the most well respected designers in the “boutique putter design business” and that is C&L Putters (www.350milled.com). For the hard core putter collector I am sure you are familiar with the name…but if you are new to the addictive hobby or just looking for a truly one-of-a-kind personalized flatstick then look no further. I would highly recommend getting one in your hands.

Not only is each putter custom-built precisely to your desired loft, lie and length specifications…but you can also choose from the following and all of this for under $300. Which you could expect to pay 2-3 times that from other well known putter designers:

• Control over how your putter is stamped – You Design the Stamps!
  • Choice on alignment aides – Site Dots, Site Lines, or a combination
  • Choose your Finish - on carbon models such as Std Oil, Dark Oil, Black Ox, or 3x Black
  • Choose your Finish – on Stainless models such as III Blast, 2X Satin, or a High Polish
  • Choose your Paint Color
  • Choose your Grip Color – Iomic
  • Choose your Headcover
  • Built to your custom specs — Loft, Lie, and Length

*** Nippon shafts, Iomic grips, and Ame head covers are all included in our std price ***

An Amazing Buying Experience!

And their customer support is fantastic. It's not very often that you can pick the brain of one of the best and have one of them Chip or Lee (aka: C&L) actually answer the phone when you call. We have spoken to many owners of a C&L and I have heard nothing but impeccable comments from every last one of them…not only about their service but their putters as well….which says a lot in this day and time. One of the golfers we spoke to who already owns 3 C&L's said he was just waiting for us to publish this article with the MyGolfSpy Discount so he could hurry up and order his 4th. Just like collector's of Scotty Cameron's golfers are beginning to follow the guys over at C&L as well.

READ FULL ARTICLE: http://www.mygolfspy.com/c-l-putters/

#TruthDigest

I definitely agree. The top down looks like a great place for an alignment aid that might not look so broken up as it looks on a lot of putters.

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

Archived