No3PuttLaLa

What Did You Smoke Today?

All should be very good. Cohiba are good, montecristo are as well, and I can't read the name but habana are normally good.

Thanks. Not much of a smoker but I think I’ll give theses a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

IMG_0159.thumb.JPG.94872ec70789fe84c2497f4e7c0ab131.JPGFor you cigar guys, are these any good?

Where did you get it from?  

Sorry to burst a bubble but I believe they are fakes.. I could be very wrong but cubans do not come in the "variety pack", bands on Cohibas look off, the box is wrong, etc

Do a little research and see, if they're fake you could be smoking banana leaves or even newspaper

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Where did you get it from?  Sorry to burst a bubble but I believe they are fakes.. I could be very wrong but cubans do not come in the "variety pack", bands on Cohibas look off, the box is wrong, etc

Do a little research and see, if they're fake you could be smoking banana leaves or even newspaper

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately those are fake. The labels are dead giveaways.

Scroll through some earlier posts and compare the labels. Unfortunately if you think you’re getting a “good” deal on a Cuban cigar... it’s because they’re fake.

They were giving to me so nothing lost here.

Well it wasn't today, but these were awesome.
IMG_1637.JPGIMG_1891.JPGIMG_1638.JPG
Oh, my bad, different kind of smoke!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well it wasn't today, but these were awesome.

IMG_1637.thumb.JPG.fa493f06befb442dceca7b4dffb4cda0.JPGIMG_1891.thumb.JPG.1ea886c6548f424a12cb2c8a42cc4140.JPGIMG_1638.thumb.JPG.18335cc59b247ec5149b009a4b8b13a5.JPG

Oh, my bad, different kind of smoke!

Too funny - writing this morning and about to light up a Cohiba red dot. Bach, coffee a sermon and a smoke - not a bad day’s work.

Oh and just scheduled a Ping fitting on a demo day next week. I’m in on new irons this year - just a question of G410, D7 or Sub 70.

• Like 2

I don't smoke now however I did back in the day.   Every time I see this thread pop up I get a huge chuckle because those are the exact words the potheads in Nam would ask ya.....   What did you smoke today?  Cambodian Red, Acapulco Gold, Don't grief, smoke a reef etc. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ole gray said:

I don't smoke now however I did back in the day.   Every time I see this thread pop up I get a huge chuckle because those are the exact words the potheads in Nam would ask ya.....   What did you smoke today?  Cambodian Red, Acapulco Gold, Don't grief, smoke a reef etc. 

Then for this gen..."Wake-up and bake-up!" I know...right???

Er, Lebanese blonde hash was the biggie in my day...at least if you used to watch or listen to Cheech & Chong that is...!

2055889930_620full-cheech-and-chongs-up-in-smoke-screenshot.jpg.a4ac48e2296c1d1317c7923fec4c22df.jpg

CLASSIC...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Then for this gen..."Wake-up and bake-up!" I know...right???

Er, Lebanese blonde hash was the biggie in my day...at least if you used to watch or listen to Cheech & Chong that is...!

2055889930_620full-cheech-and-chongs-up-in-smoke-screenshot.jpg.a4ac48e2296c1d1317c7923fec4c22df.jpg

CLASSIC...

Yea I had some gut busting laughing going on watching those dudes! 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Yea I had some gut busting laughing going on watching those dudes! 🤣😂

Me too!!! My long lost brother (RIP) worshiped these guys and we had lots of laughs back in the '80s with them...good memories!

• Like 1

I have always liked the CAO brand, Brazilia to be exact.  I probably only smoke once a year anymore.  I used to smoke more and loved CAO's, Rocky Patel's (Drew Estates) and Cohiba's.

• Like 1

Drew Estate's factory smoke with a glencairn of monkey shoulders 

20190413_193032.jpg

• Like 1