Hidey-ho neighbor!

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself.

I have grown up in and around golf here in Ohio but have not really dove into the game until just this past year.  Being a college soccer player at a DIII school in Pennsylvania called Messiah College (where i was fortunate enough to win a National Championship my freshman year), it haven't had much free time to really invest time into my golf game.

Now, however, I started taking lessons and really trying to hone my skills on the course. Being a fairly athletic young man, I don't lack much in speed but certainly do lack in touch around the greens. Taking lessons has improved my consistency dramatically however my handicap still remains at 18.5 but is down from 22 from the start of last season. 

I am most certainly excited about joining in a forum of people who have a love for the game like I do!

Can't wait to see how I can progress my game and getting in contact with all of you!

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction!

Will Cochran

• Like 3

Will glad to have ya on board and it sounds like you will fit in very well here!

Will, welcome from islands region in northwest Ohio. Nice write-up by the way.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Welcome glad you are here. How did you hear about MyGolfSpy...I am always interested in if its Google searches or word of mouth...I think mine was a Google search.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to MGS!

D3... The most pure form of college athletics! Every athlete plays for the absolute love of the game as no scholarships are given and we all leave with student loans. -From a fellow Ex-D3 Athlete