LoganT

Tour Edge Golf

Any love for tour edge? If any of you play tour edge equipment tell me what you think of the brand. Do you feel they make a quality product at a reasonable price?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I've been using TEE 3 woods for the last 5 years or so. I also have a 3h, 4h, and 5w that I have, I don't use them too much, depending on the courses. I love all of them. The 3 wood will not leave the bag ever. Price wise, if you look for their older models, you can get them pretty inexpensive, their new stuff can be just as expensive as many others, but I think their product is better. I have XCG5 and XCG6, which are much older models, and they are miles ahead of the new stuff from other manufacturers. That's how they perform for me anyway.

• Like 3

My signature should say enough. I still have the E8 Beta and E8 Tour in my bag, and I have hit a lot of newer clubs. Just love the shape, flight, and feel.

• Like 2

Tour Edge makes great clubs across their entire range. While the Exotics get a lot of the press (and rightfully so), their Hot Launch line seems to offer great performance in an inexpensive package. That line seemed to get a lot of good press around the PGA show this year, and custom fit clubs in 48 hours for under $500 is a darn good deal.

• Like 4

Details to come sometime this spring/summer. But this thread may take on more interest in the coming months. Stay tuned.

• Like 8

Have a Tour Edge #4 hybrid in the bag for about 4 years. I'm not a big hybrid guy but this club has managed to survive.

TE is a bit underrated.

Golfetail was selling the TE Hybrid for $70 today.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Tour Edge makes great equipment! A lot of it flies under the radar but I had the old Xtreme spin wedges with the interchangeable weights and those things were awesome. I wish I still had them.

• Like 1

I have an HL3 ironwood that I am still adjusting to, but I believe it will be the answer to my struggle with hybrids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Very solid offerings throughout the line. Good following on the Champions Tour as many players are without equipment deals & (gasp!) might actually have to pay for a club, like all of us unwashed commoners.

• Like 1

Great clubs, when I make a change in fairway woods, generally I choose Tour Edge Exotics. Just picked up the CBX 3T

Fairway wood. Dare I say, what a club!

• Like 1

... I had several original Tour Ironwood's I loved and played for years. Tour Edge has brought back a very updated version in the CBX Ironwood. I have the 17* 2 iron in my bag and could not be happier with it's performance. 

• Like 1

Not currently but I have gamed a tour edge hybrid and fairway and loved both. The SLDR 3HL fits my gapping better and that's why it's in over the TE 4 wood.

... I had several original Tour Ironwood's I loved and played for years. Tour Edge has brought back a very updated version in the CBX Ironwood. I have the 17* 2 iron in my bag and could not be happier with it's performance. 

Reviving this old thread since I just received my 18* HL 3 #2 ironwood yesterday to go along with my #3, and I can’t wait to try it out.

IMG_0417.jpg.18733b68b31adbb1f1035fd5ba2ac2a0.jpg

IMG_0367.thumb.jpg.88b174e2d833d28630587342a71b3102.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I won the 2010 Senior Club Championship with a set of Iron Wood hybrids in the bag.  I'm currently using the Exotics EXS 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids.  I plan on trying their EXS Driver as soon as the weather breaks here in New England.

• Like 2

I ended up also getting a #4 Bazooka Platinum Iron-Wood that replaced my 5 iron. Much easier to hit, and more accurate too. With TE just announcing the HL4 line is coming in August I am seriously looking at the driver.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Stroll on over to the review threads for the EXS Driver and the new CBX119 hybrid

• Like 2

I will quietly mention that I'm playing the TE EXS driver and absolutely love it.  Quietly because I don't want any my golfing buddies to buy it.  I was previously playing the Callaway Rogue Draw, but the EXS is easier to hit, longer, and gives me equal or better distance.  I've tried going back to the Rogue, but it just doesn't deliver like the EXS does.  And it's hundreds less than the big OEM'S drivers...

• Like 1