TESTERS WANTED! ×

Arccos vs Shot Scope V2

Has anyone been able to compare Arccos and the New  Shot Scope?    I really like the Watch feature showing distances to the greens.  Arccos may provide this, but I don't have an Apple Watch, so it would be an additional purchase.

I guess my main question is: are there any big ticket items missing from Shot Scope that Arccos provides?   I assume since they the same price point but 1 comes with a watch, there must be some tradeoffs.

I currently use Golf Pad GPS and a Magellan Echo watch that pairs with it.  It shows my the distances to the green and I can click the watch to mark each shot, penalty, putt or delete a shot.  It works great for on course play and I've logged over 200 rounds with it.  However, the stats component is really just an afterthought and I would love to be able to get more out of it post round.  

Thanks!

Driver: Ping G30 10.5*, Stiff

FW: Ping G 5W, Stiff

Hybrid: PING G 19* Stiff,  Ping G400 22* Stiff

Irons: Taylormade M3 4-PW 3* Up, Project X 5.5

Wedges:  Vokey SM7 50* and 54*, Cleveland RTX 2.0 60* 2dot

Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne, 35" PP62 grip

Ball: Srixon Z Star and Pro V1x when I find them looking for my ball

Southpaw who plays golf and bats right handed in Chicago, current index is 14.8

Arccos does not have a watch component to it but you can see distances in your phone. However, that does require taking it from your pocket.

I've been using Arccos for over a year and find it valuable. I am not a huge fan of playing with a watch so I guess Arccos solves that issue. Arccos does offer Arccoscaddie but that is an additional purchase as well. I do think the stat tracking on Arccos is too notch though!

No experience with shot scope, so I can't comment on their product.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I have 20 rounds logged with Arccoss and find the “inconvenience” of the phone in the front pocket no big deal....got used to it after a few rounds. As for yardage, Arccoss was very close as I used my Garmin to check.

BTW, you can use Arccoss with an android phone, but works best with the Apple.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am intrigued by the data both of them provide to their users, but I don't want to have my phone in my pocket, and I'm an Android user. Like Foz said, it's supposedly a lot better on iOS, and buying a small iOS device just to use it doesn't seem to be worth it. I said in another thread that if they made a bracelet or something, I would consider it, and ShotScope's watch isn't far off, so I might put my money where my mouth is so-to-speak. I wish it was more like a Fitbit than a watch. IDK why you would need such a large display to give you 2-3 numbers.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

IDK why you would need such a large display to give you 2-3 numbers.

Some of us are older and need reading glasses. I don't carry them on the course, so big numbers help (or longer arms).

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I don't mind having my phone in my pocket.  I just keep it in a back pocket.  Currently with Golf Pad GPS, I have to take it out after each hole to mark what club i used for each shot.   Not required but then I can track my distances a little better.

I feel like not having a watch really puts Arccos for me.  I just don't think I'd use an Apple Watch for anything else, so tough to justify the expense.

I have 20 rounds logged with Arccoss and find the “inconvenience” of the phone in the front pocket no big deal....got used to it after a few rounds. As for yardage, Arccoss was very close as I used my Garmin to check.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I had Arcoss, and not a fan for many reasons I have posted in other threads but... You don't need to have the phone in your front pocket. Back is fine and in the cart, as long as it's close enough to pick up the blue tooth connection is fine too. 15-20', I would guess. 

Rounds per year: 80-90. 

Handicap: 11.6

In my Bag:

Driver - Taylormade SLDR (Adjusted 1/2 to the draw side and 8* loft)

Fairway Woods: 3 & 5 Taylormade SLDR

Irons 4-AW: Taylormade M2 (2016)

Wedges: Volkey SM6 56* and SM7 60*

Balls: ProVx - preferred, Calloway Chrome second.

Holes in one: None  ;)

Albatross: ONE!  :D

Eagles: Many

Favorite golf slogan: It's a target game, not a distance game. 

I have not used the Arccos before....but I did just purchase the V2 and got it out on the course today for the first time early this morning. 

Fit wise, it's not as comfortable to wear as the Skycaddie Linx GT I had previously. The band has a more plastic feel and is hard to maneuver. That being said, it fits okay. I have a smaller wrist. Size wise, it's not ginormous....and after a few holes of messing with it to get it to fit right, it was fine.

GPS wise, it found the course in about 15 seconds. From there it was just swing. It had no issue tracking anything, which was amazing to me. The only thing you really have to do is to choose how many putts you had, while standing at the hole....which I only forgot one time. Other than that, this thing does everything on it's own. It's easy to see and distances were fantastic. Distances to hazards I still have to get used to as it seemed to struggle a tiny bit when there are multiple hazards in an area. I wasn't quite sure which point it was measuring to. But front/back/middle, it was great. The screen is extremely easy to see which is nice. 

I did have to make a few corrections as I hit one OB on 9 and didn't quite understand how to use the Provisional/Out Of Bounds/Penalty aspect of it....but that shouldn't be any problem moving forward. It was very easy to make those changes and look at everything through the app on my phone. The app itself is solid and easy to use. Really cool how well the map appears. I requested my home course be mapped and the next day, it was done. How great is that?!?!? Seems like it does keep your average score....although I'm not sure if it's for each course or overall. I'll see as I use it more throughout the season. 

Overall, it was pretty cool to use. I was surprised at how well it tracked everything. I kept a scorecard with fairways/GIR's/putts and it was correct on all of them. For my round, I went through about 50% of the battery...in about 3 hours. Not too shabby. 

I honestly can't wait to get back out and try it again tomorrow morning! :-) 

If you're on the fence and want to have GPS and game performance tracking, you've gotta give this thing a try! And you have 4 weeks to send it back if you don't like it....but I doubt that'll be the case. Very cool product. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I would love the see the difference in stats that each provides. I enjoy Arccos and love looking at the numbers. I make sure their accurate and I don't mind if I have to edit something. Not a huge fan of anything on my wrist while playing, which is the main reason I bought Arccos last year. I have loved having it, and use it to plan my practice sessions.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

If you're on the fence and want to have GPS and game performance tracking, you've gotta give this thing a try! And you have 4 weeks to send it back if you don't like it....but I doubt that'll be the case. Very cool product. 

This might be the single biggest seller of the product for me.  I took tomorrow off to go golfing(now theirs a ton of rain in the forecast) and if Amazon did same-day delivery of it today I would have pulled the trigger.  I am thinking I am going to order it before I play next weekend.

This might be the single biggest seller of the product for me. I took tomorrow off to go golfing(now theirs a ton of rain in the forecast) and if Amazon did same-day delivery of it today I would have pulled the trigger. I am thinking I am going to order it before I play next weekend.

Used it again today and it worked like a charm. Tracking the putts is so easy. And it hasn't missed a fairway, green or bunker yet. It's fantastic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Used it again today and it worked like a charm. Tracking the putts is so easy. And it hasn't missed a fairway, green or bunker yet. It's fantastic.

Two quick question for you, is there a way to go back mid round and look at an earlier shot?   Often times I'll find myself with a similar distance to another hole and want to go back to see how far I hit the club I am thinking about hitting to make sure I don't need to club up/down.

Also, I will often drop a 2nd ball if i chip the first one poorly to practice a little.   Will Shot Scope record both of them? 

Two quick question for you, is there a way to go back mid round and look at an earlier shot? Often times I'll find myself with a similar distance to another hole and want to go back to see how far I hit the club I am thinking about hitting to make sure I don't need to club up/down.

Also, I will often drop a 2nd ball if i chip the first one poorly to practice a little. Will Shot Scope record both of them?

There is no way I'm aware of to go back and look at a previous shot in the round that I'm aware of. Stats are not uploaded to the dashboard until you finish the round and connect to the app or to your computer. You could go back and look at your previous round stats to see what your expected distance is from a particular club though by opening the app on your phone and taking a peak.

If you want to play another ball, you can choose the 'provisional' option before you hit that second chip...and then after you hit it, the watch will say 'lost ball?', asking if you want to count a penalty shot and the second shot...and you just say no and it forgets that second shot completely. So it is a work around.

There is no way I'm aware of to go back and look at a previous shot in the round that I'm aware of. Stats are not uploaded to the dashboard until you finish the round and connect to the app or to your computer. You could go back and look at your previous round stats to see what your expected distance is from a particular club though by opening the app on your phone and taking a peak.

If you want to play another ball, you can choose the 'provisional' option before you hit that second chip...and then after you hit it, the watch will say 'lost ball?', asking if you want to count a penalty shot and the second shot...and you just say no and it forgets that second shot completely. So it is a work around.

Thanks for the quick response!  Love the provisional option and maybe not being able to look back will encourage me to remember a little better

Thanks for the quick response! Love the provisional option and maybe not being able to look back will encourage me to remember a little better

Yeah the provisional option is pretty cool. I just love how seemless this thing seems to be so far. And editing in the app or on the computer is ridiculously easy.

and ordered!   Normally I am an Amazon guy, but Shot Scope's website is offering 10% off.

Let's start with full disclosure - I received the Arccos 360 as a part of the Cobra Connect Challenge II, so I did not pay for it.

I have 8 rounds in with Arccos 360 now. Like Foz, I do not have an issue with having the phone in the front pocket. I thought I might, but I do not.

You can use Arccos with Android, but your phone must have a gyroscope. Some cheaper Android phones (like mine) do not. Also, the Galaxy S7 had documented battery problems that make it difficult to use with Arccos. Since my phone is just fine for my needs, chose to pick up a refurbished iPhone SE from Total Wireless for $99 to use as a dedicated Arccos device. And while you can use Arccos without data, I use my Android phone as a wireless hotspot to provide data to my iPhone.

... and buying a small iOS device just to use it doesn't seem to be worth it...

I have to admit, that makes it a tough choice. I love Arccos, but I don't know that I'd shell out $250 for it and then another $100 for an iPhone SE

I had Arcoss, and not a fan for many reasons I have posted in other threads but... You don't need to have the phone in your front pocket. Back is fine and in the cart, as long as it's close enough to pick up the blue tooth connection is fine too. 15-20', I would guess.

I believe this was true for the Gen 1 Arccos, but the Arccos 360 requires that the phone be in your left front pocket (for righties). Also, it no longer uses bluetooth. 

Used it again today and it worked like a charm. Tracking the putts is so easy.

I'm glad to hear that this works so well for Shot Scope. Putt tracking is a weakness for Arccos. Arccos guesses where the hole is, and it might be somewhat accurate 25% of the time. I record the number of putts per hole and the length of the first putt for each hole. Then after the round, I adjust the flag position for nearly every hole to get accurate approach shot/chipping/putting stats. I also adjust the number of putts for about half of the holes.

Also, I will often drop a 2nd ball if i chip the first one poorly to practice a little.   Will Shot Scope record both of them?

I know you're asking about Shot Scope, but Arccos will only mark the spot of the last shot you hit when you hit more than 1 in a 2 yard radius. So that's nice if you drop a practice ball, but if you really duff a chip/pitch, you need to add it manually.

and ordered!   Normally I am an Amazon guy, but Shot Scope's website is offering 10% off.

Awesome. Let us know how it is. I'm really glad there are multiple premium competitors in this space now. That just pushes all of them to continually get better and hopefully drives down prices. And If the new version of Game Golf is really good, so much the better.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

This last post had me thinking had me thinking and partially answered a question I had and couldnt find online. I recently upgraded to a android phone which is big.

I never had a issue with playing with my iPhone and still have it. Which leads me to my question. Would I be able to use it without any dad or cellular connection? Or would you have to hotspot?

Arccos' website says you can put your phone on airplane made so my thought would be yes I could use my old phone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

This last post had me thinking had me thinking and partially answered a question I had and couldnt find online. I recently upgraded to a android phone which is big.

I never had a issue with playing with my iPhone and still have it. Which leads me to my question. Would I be able to use it without any dad or cellular connection? Or would you have to hotspot?

Arccos' website says you can put your phone on airplane made so my thought would be yes I could use my old phone.

You can use it without data. You need to be sure you have downloaded the course in advance. You also will not get current wind conditions. I leave Arccos in tournament mode, so it's no big deal to me.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Thanks

Still a torn between the two. Leaning towards arccos' as I don't lobe wearing a watch. One of the most useful threads I've read!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Thanks

Still a torn between the two. Leaning towards arccos' as I don't lobe wearing a watch. One of the most useful threads I've read!

I think we're in a really nice spot where both solutions are pretty solid, and the decision right now hinges on phone in pocket vs. watch on wrist. I'm very excited by the Arccos Caddie 2.0 announcement. 1.0 was not that thrilling to me, to be honest. Then again, I just put in enough rounds to get caddy data, so I haven't had much time to play with it. I'll be sure to put 2.0 through its paces (I have a feeling it'll be a requirement for the CCCII reviews but if not, I'll do it anyway).

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I use Arccos with android without data. Never used V2 (watches too small for old eyes). Phone is in front pocket so you grab it when you need to otherwise it stays there. Nobody has mention this but Arccos has tremendous support and response. In 18 months I have used it from new user & through upgrades they have always been there quickly to help with suggestions and fixes.

Taylormade woods, Cleveland irons

Arccos caddie is Free now. It also works with the Apple Watch. I don't really love playing with a watch on and there are some bugs with the watch but the caddie feature is very cool and the more rounds you play he better the caddie advice is.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had the ShotScope V2 for about a month and have @ 20 rounds downloaded.

A couple of overall comments:

The watch is very lightweight and fairly accurate.  Most holes are bang on, 2-3 holes at my home club are off by 5-8 yards.

The plugs are very lightweight and you don't notice they are present.

Tee shots and approach tracking is very accurate.

Putting and pin position not as accurate, usually have to minor edit 2-4 holes and major edit 3-6 holes after each round.

Software very stable and no bugs detected.  I prefer to use the website to edit the round, find it easier to use than the iPad app.  

I wish you could enter distance when editing putting, the drag and drop feature is not as accurate as I would like on 0-12 foot putts.

The stats are very interesting.  I noticed after the first 5 rounds that my chipping misses were short and left, immediately started working to correct.  Also noticed that my speed control was poor when putting off the green, again it gave me something to practice.

Overall it is a great product and worth the investment.  I have spent far more money on 3 woods and putters that go directly to the basement.

Drazah

0.8 index

Someday I will have a PingMan tattoo

Ping i59

Ping G410 - 5W 

Ping G410 - 3W 

Ping G525 LST

Ping Ally C + 60 other Ping putter and assorted others

My comment on ShotScope V2 is that it is very accurate but where you play will limit how useful some of the data is. Here in South Texas we have so much wind that it made the distance calculation somewhat useless. For instance last week I played back to back holes, one into the wind one with it. I hit a full 9 iron pin high from 125 one hole and a full nine iron pin high from 175 on the next hole. Both were good strikes. All of my rounds down here are like that so i just didn't find it that beneficial for me. The short game information on the other hand was very informative.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

I think we're in a really nice spot where both solutions are pretty solid, and the decision right now hinges on phone in pocket vs. watch on wrist. I'm very excited by the Arccos Caddie 2.0 announcement. 1.0 was not that thrilling to me, to be honest. Then again, I just put in enough rounds to get caddy data, so I haven't had much time to play with it. I'll be sure to put 2.0 through its paces (I have a feeling it'll be a requirement for the CCCII reviews but if not, I'll do it anyway).

Arccos is removing the need for the phone in the pocket with 2 options.

1) updated iPhone app that handles the gps requirement, release sometime soon

2) developing a small device to clip onto your belt. No need to tag any shots but the device is very small and unobtrusive. They say it's going to be released in the fall.

For me, that seals the deal as them being best in class. With caddie 2.0 (which is really cool), no phone or watch required unless you want it, and best in class IMO analytics at a reasonable $250ish price point with great customer service.

I will caveat that they may move away from 360 and focus on smart grips and annual subscription in the future (not saying they will but it's possible depending on how the smart grips sell)

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone find the issue of using a phone on the course an issue.

I was looking at Arco and my understanding is you need to use the phone as well. the problem I see is that I can never see my phone display in bright sunlight

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

does anyone find the issue of using a phone on the course an issue.

I was looking at Arco and my understanding is you need to use the phone as well. the problem I see is that I can never see my phone display in bright sunlight

Need to crank the brightness up. That and if you're wearing sunglasses it's going to make it darn near impossible to see the screen. Make sure you take the sunglasses off

• 2 weeks later...

Great comparison ya'll.  I really want one of these types of devices where it'll track stats that can be used to find my biggest weakness.  I love the caddie feature too because lets face it we all make poor decisions on the course for some reason and it'll be sweet to know what my birdie percentage is on a par 5s going for the green vs laying up, etc.  So just like pros we have a vat of information we can pull and rely on.  Can't wait for the next versions to come out and perhaps they'll be more accurate, easier to use, less intrusive.  I'm leaning toward the watch at this time because I'm not going to remember to tag stuff and after the round go and edit while the wifes yelling and the babies crying.  I just don't have enough time to do all that LOL.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

• 3 weeks later...

I have not used the Arccos before....but I did just purchase the V2 and got it out on the course today for the first time early this morning. 

Fit wise, it's not as comfortable to wear as the Skycaddie Linx GT I had previously. The band has a more plastic feel and is hard to maneuver. That being said, it fits okay. I have a smaller wrist. Size wise, it's not ginormous....and after a few holes of messing with it to get it to fit right, it was fine.

GPS wise, it found the course in about 15 seconds. From there it was just swing. It had no issue tracking anything, which was amazing to me. The only thing you really have to do is to choose how many putts you had, while standing at the hole....which I only forgot one time. Other than that, this thing does everything on it's own. It's easy to see and distances were fantastic. Distances to hazards I still have to get used to as it seemed to struggle a tiny bit when there are multiple hazards in an area. I wasn't quite sure which point it was measuring to. But front/back/middle, it was great. The screen is extremely easy to see which is nice. 

I did have to make a few corrections as I hit one OB on 9 and didn't quite understand how to use the Provisional/Out Of Bounds/Penalty aspect of it....but that shouldn't be any problem moving forward. It was very easy to make those changes and look at everything through the app on my phone. The app itself is solid and easy to use. Really cool how well the map appears. I requested my home course be mapped and the next day, it was done. How great is that?!?!? Seems like it does keep your average score....although I'm not sure if it's for each course or overall. I'll see as I use it more throughout the season. 

Overall, it was pretty cool to use. I was surprised at how well it tracked everything. I kept a scorecard with fairways/GIR's/putts and it was correct on all of them. For my round, I went through about 50% of the battery...in about 3 hours. Not too shabby. 

I honestly can't wait to get back out and try it again tomorrow morning! :-) 

Hi,

thanks for the great review. Can I ask what phone you use for the app?

Reddotter