Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MUST SEE VIDEO! - INSPIRING VIDEO FROM PING

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Amazing story about amazing people.

I hope you find this inspiring, and I hope you can help spread the word, so people know what can be done with some passion for a good cause.

Would love to hear your feedback, along with feedback from others!

thanks to member phil.b89 for the link :(

#TruthDigest

This is absolutely awesome. I've never heard anything bad about Ping (other than moving some of their manufacturing recently) but this shows just how far they will go to help people enjoy, or continue to enjoy, the greatest game in the world. Kudos to PING!

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

That is a great video ,totally awesome glad to see somebody took the time to help him.I am very glad to see this from ping

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ping is a great company.They saw a chance to help somebody and they did. Where are all they other companies paying their tour players millions of dollars a year but can't put in the time to help this gentleman.These big companies always forget it's us the non pro players that pay their bills.

karsten would be proud

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

Archived