Forum Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
TinkerGolfMan

Trying to play the TPC Collection

I've been playing a lot of the TPC Courses in the west coast, 

You find find my videos here: 

I have TPC Prestancia, TPC Tampa, TPC Boson, and TPC Potomac coming up. 

Anyone have any suggestions of TPCs they have played and which they think is great to play?

• Like 1

I've played two: San Antonio and Louisiana. San Antonio is very difficult, so if you want a major challenge, play the Oaks Course there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Anyone have any suggestions of TPCs they have played and which they think is great to play?

I've only played one - Myrtle Beach and I really liked it.

• Like 1

I've played two: San Antonio and Louisiana. San Antonio is very difficult, so if you want a major challenge, play the Oaks Course there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds interesting! 

I have played the TPC of Scottsdale a couple times. Nicely manicure and in great shape but does not have much pizazz I guess you could say. The last 4 holes are the most fun on the course. I played once a few years back on the Tuesday after the WM Phoenix Open and that was really cool to play 16 with all the grandstands still up and the Sunday pins. Really quiet though...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

TPC Twin Cities looks nice, but I've only walked it during the senior tournament. Id love to play #18 a couple of times.

• Like 1

I've been playing a lot of the TPC Courses in the west coast, 

You find find my videos here: 

I have TPC Prestancia, TPC Tampa, TPC Boson, and TPC Potomac coming up. 

What an effort to record and edit these videos! Wow they are all great! Heading to Vegas next week is TPC Vegas a must play for my visit?

• Like 1

What an effort to record and edit these videos! Wow they are all great! Heading to Vegas next week is TPC Vegas a must play for my visit?

Yes! Beautiful venue with great people! Some holes have canyon drops, but it shouldn't be anything crazy. Hope you enjoy your round! 

TPC West is pretty nice. I like that course in summer because it's cheap. TPC Scottsdale is fun. I want to play some of the others but haven't had a chance.