Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Trying to play the TPC Collection

I've been playing a lot of the TPC Courses in the west coast, 

You find find my videos here: 

I have TPC Prestancia, TPC Tampa, TPC Boson, and TPC Potomac coming up. 

Anyone have any suggestions of TPCs they have played and which they think is great to play?

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

I've played two: San Antonio and Louisiana. San Antonio is very difficult, so if you want a major challenge, play the Oaks Course there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Anyone have any suggestions of TPCs they have played and which they think is great to play?

I've only played one - Myrtle Beach and I really liked it.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I've played two: San Antonio and Louisiana. San Antonio is very difficult, so if you want a major challenge, play the Oaks Course there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds interesting! 

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

I've only played one - Myrtle Beach and I really liked it.

I've heard great stories at that course! I need to play it! 

I have played the TPC of Scottsdale a couple times. Nicely manicure and in great shape but does not have much pizazz I guess you could say. The last 4 holes are the most fun on the course. I played once a few years back on the Tuesday after the WM Phoenix Open and that was really cool to play 16 with all the grandstands still up and the Sunday pins. Really quiet though...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

TPC Twin Cities looks nice, but I've only walked it during the senior tournament. Id love to play #18 a couple of times.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I've been playing a lot of the TPC Courses in the west coast, 

You find find my videos here: 

I have TPC Prestancia, TPC Tampa, TPC Boson, and TPC Potomac coming up. 

What an effort to record and edit these videos! Wow they are all great! Heading to Vegas next week is TPC Vegas a must play for my visit?

What an effort to record and edit these videos! Wow they are all great! Heading to Vegas next week is TPC Vegas a must play for my visit?

Yes! Beautiful venue with great people! Some holes have canyon drops, but it shouldn't be anything crazy. Hope you enjoy your round! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just added TPC Prestancia vid: 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest visit: 

• 4 weeks later...

TPC West is pretty nice. I like that course in summer because it's cheap. TPC Scottsdale is fun. I want to play some of the others but haven't had a chance.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

• 3 weeks later...

Latest visit:

Archived