Our Sponsors

Would love to try these irons.  

1. Your first name and home state or province  New Brunswick, Canada

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)   Callaway Diable Edge with regular flex

3. Your current handicap 21

4. HB Launcher irons would be my preferred choice (Bonus is that these are my initials, LOL).

Grandpa to eight wonderful kids, golf nut, Saskatchewan Roughriders fan (CFL), Calgary Flames fan (NHL), and a very happy husband to the most wonderful woman on the planet. 

81EFA1DB-0B38-4186-9035-D41295EFEFD2.jpeg

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!     CBX Testers: HeathS16 Peanut05  

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity! You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ

Congratulations! You're the winner!!!!!!      

Posted Images

Eric from Pa

Currently using Ping G30 irons in regular flex, steel shafts...1° upright.

Handicap is 19ish

I would thoroughly enjoy pitting the Cleveland launcher HB's against my g30's.

Was a big fan of the original Launcher driver back in the day.

Cleveland wedges have always been quality, would LOVE giving their irons a good going-over.

Good luck to all...

Nick - California

Taylormade RBZ Irons - Stiff / RBZ 85 Steel Shafts

17 Handicap

Cleveland Launcher CBX

I just got a membership at a CC and have been playing about 4 times a week. I've been looking into new irons and this would be a great opportunity to test out and give feedback on what seems to be great clubs from a great manufacturer. Thanks MGS and Cleveland for giving us this possible opportunity.

I would love to test and review these clubs.  I've never hit Cleveland Irons.  It would be a blast.  I've had Cleveland Drivers, Fairways and hybrids.  I just recently bought a Cleveland Hunnington Beach.  Would love to add them to my list! 

;

1. Your first name and home state or province

Glen -Bath, Michigan

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)

Adams XTD with UST Recoil F4 110 shafts

3. Your current handicap

4. Your preferred irons to test 

Launcher CBX would be awesome.

Glen

From Michigan

Driver: Wilson C300 12* UST VTS Black 7X shaft

3W: Ping G410 with Ping Tour Stiff Shaft

5W: Maltbly Tour TC with UST V2 Shaft in Stiff

Hybrid: Adams Pro 23*

Irons: Hogan PTX

Wedges Cleveleand RTX3 CB 48* & Eidolon 51*, 54*, 57*

Putter: Edel Mallet

1. Colin, British Columbia
2. Cleveland TA6 / Graphite Regular Flex
3. 22
4. CBX

Driver: Ping G5 (9°, Regular Flex)

Irons: Titleist 716 AP1 (Regular Flex)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX-3 (52°, 56°, 60°)

Putter: TaylorMade Ghost Spider S 

Dexterity: Left-Handed

Handicap: 24

I started playing the new Cleveland Launcher Driver, plus 3 and 5 woods last fall with a really great deal at my local golf shop.  I liked them so much that I added a 4 hybrid too.

I am absolutely THRILLED with the driver, fairway woods, and hybrid since I've picked up 15+ yards with each club. I have "visited" parts of courses off the tee that I am not familiar with … long down the fairway with a  slight draw and/or fade. I am a mid-teens handicap with a current 16, although I got down to a 12 late last year and play 3-4 times every week. My Monday group of 25+ guys keeps asking me to try the driver when they see the result. I am looking to replace my "elderly" Titleist DCI set and would be a good tester for the regular Cleveland irons and get my handicap back under 12.

Thanks for the tester consideration.  …..ForeLeftAgain