Our Sponsors

Paul, New York State

Nike Vrs Covert, Trutemper Dynalite 90 shafts.

Hndcp: 25

Launcher CBX, left hand.

Actually, going to a Cleveland demo tomorrow (5/26) to check things out.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!     CBX Testers: HeathS16 Peanut05  

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity! You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ

Congratulations! You're the winner!!!!!!      

Posted Images

I'm gonna win one if these yet!

1. Chris, Florida

2. Ping i200 with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100s

3. 17-18 ish

4. Launcher CBX... I'm thinking even though I'd like the extra forgiveness of the HB (especially with how my swing feels recently) that they may be too high for my swing speed and flight tendencies.

Good luck to all.

1. David, Ohio

2. Cobra Baffler/ Stock Baffler shafts, R flex, Steel

3. 26

4. Launcher HB left handed. I've been really excited to hit these based on reviews, but I haven't found a lefty set to demo yet.

(4) TESTERS WANTED

attachicon.gifCleveland Seeding 2.jpg

Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons

Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity!

You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ in Huntington Beach, CA last December. The folks at Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO showed our forum members a wonderful time and outfitted them with a full bag of brand new Cleveland gear..including either the new Launcher CBX or Launcher HB irons, whichever was the best fit.

It was so much fun, and the guys loved the clubs so much, that we wanted to give you an opportunity to try them out for yourself.

attachicon.gifCleveland seeding 1.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're looking for 4 avid MGS'ers to do the MGS thing and give a thorough, professional and honest review of the new Cleveland irons. We need two of you to review the Launcher CBX irons, and two more to review the ultra-forgiving Launcher HB irons.

And after you review them, you get to keep them - how about that!

attachicon.gifCleveland CBX Seeding - 3.jpg

​As you know, we take our Forum Testing VERY seriously at MGS. This is NOT A GIVEAWAY, but a unique opportunity for you to become a real golf gear reviewer. It's a full 2 month commitment, and you'll be expected to give the irons a thorough testing both on the course and on the practice range, and you'll be given a detailed review template upon which to base your review (we do try to make it as easy as possible!).

​You'll also be asked to visit the review thread often answer questions and share your journey with your fellow forum members (and ask anyone who done an MGS review before, they'll tell you - it's a hoot!)

attachicon.gifCleveland Seeding 6.jpeg

HOW TO APPLY:

This opportunity is open to anybody residing in the US or Canada. Think you have what it takes to be an MGS reviewer? Here's what you have to do:

In this thread, tell us:

1. Your first name and home state or province

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)

3. Your current handicap

4. Your preferred irons to test (visit the Cleveland Golf Website to check out the details)

​We'll be announcing the testers next week, so make sure to check back here to see if you've been chosen.

attachicon.gifCleveland seeding 5.jpeg

Good luck!

1. Erik from Kansas

2. Titleist 710 AP2

3. Handicap 4

4. Launcher CBX

I play 3 times a week and practice another 3. I would be able to put these irons to the test no problem! I'm on a mission to be a plus handicap. I love my current set, but it is definitely time for an upgrade. Thanks for your consideration!

The Cleveland CBX irons looks very intriguing and if they're as popular as the CBX wedges I'm sure they'll be very forgiving and easy to hit.  Good luck fellow spies and looking forward to your reviews. 

• Like 1

WITB:

Driver:   :cobra-small: F9 driver 9* stiff shaft 

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* regular shaft

Hybrids:  :nike-small: Vapor Flex  3 hybrid regular shaft 

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Ben Hogan BHB01 blade

Ball:  :Snell: Black

Bag: 2015 Ogio Chamber Cart Bag & 2018 MyGolfSpy Stand Bag

1. Your first name and home state or province

Mike Indiana

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)

Srixon Z545's 5-GW X100

3. Your current handicap

4. Your preferred irons to test

Launcher CBX Irons

Driver: PXG 0811 X Gen 2
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – AW: Taylormade P760
SW: Vokey SM7 M Grind
LW: Cleveland RTX 4 X-Low
Putter: Ping Vault Oslo

Here's one I've been waiting for!  These were on my shortlist of clubs to demo, but I live in the middle of nowhere and none were available to me.  I couldn't justify the layout without getting them in hand.  Through my research I was thinking of a combo set, but that could always come later.

1. Andrew from British Columbia

2. Playing Ping G in the stock Soft Regular flex

3. Handicap is mid 20s

4. Would love to test either one, but will say the Launcher HB, as the longer irons are more where I could use help.

In closing, I'd like to say..."Oh, Oh, Oh, Pick me Mr. Kotter."  Hey it worked for Horshack. ;)