Our Sponsors

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!     CBX Testers: HeathS16 Peanut05  

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity! You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ

Congratulations! You're the winner!!!!!!      

Posted Images

Good luck everyone.

Kellen Woodfield

MP-18 - Nippon 1150gh Tour

CBX Irons.

I would be curious how these compare to the mizuno. I'd think higher spin, higher launch, a little more forgiving on mishits, and not as soft.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. Michael - Phoenix,AZ

2. Ping - I3 Z-Z65, +1” length, D6 swing weight, white lie angle

3. Handicap 14

4. CBX preferred club to test

I am recently retired at 52 yrs old, and looking to improve my deteriorating golf game. New technology and sticks are on the agenda to get me back to single digits. I just started playing 27 holes per week with 3-5 practice sessions each week. I am very committed to improving my game and having fun doing it. Cleveland is on my list to explore and I would love to be a tester. Thanks for your consideration.

Mike

Driver: Ping G25 10.5 degrees, Tour S-flex

5 Wood - Ping G25 18 degrees, 3 wood shaft, Tour S-flex

7 Wood- Ping G25 21 degrees, Tour S-flex

Hybrid - Ping G25 23 degrees, Tour S-flex

4 iron - Ping G2, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

PW - 5 iron- Ping I3, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

56/60 degree - Ping M/B wedge, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

All with I3 gold gripsPutter - Nike Core Method Drone 44†(aka “The Assassin).

Golf Ball - Pro VI

1.Ben , Minnesota

2. Acer XK High Trajectory irons from 2009 with TruTemper Dynamic Gold steel shafts.

3.No Official Handicap ... YET. But I shoot 80 on average for 18 holes. This is the summer I've rebuilt my golf game from the ground up, and am playing every day in some way shape or form I. Hopes of being a consistent par golfer by the end of Summer.

4. Cleveland Launcher HB irons. I currently hit cavity back irons, and was doing research over the winter for “what if” upgrade irons for the year. Mark Crossfield has a video reviewing these, and after watching that I was incredibly intrigued. Further researching them, they sounded like everything I was looking for out of my iron game. When I was recently fitted for a driver, I asked if they had the Cleveland HB irons to test hot compared to my current irons and was bummed when they did not have any too demo. When I'm on a good day, my iron game is one of my stronger aspects of my game consistence wise. It's the curveball misfits that kill me, along with the long irons. The Way the HB irons are designed they should be in every players bag! If you haven't seen the video from Mark Crossfield reviewing the HB iron, I strongly encourage you too! It will have you wanting to get your paws on a set ASAP.

Thanks

1.Ben , Minnesota

2. Acer XK High Trajectory irons from 2009 with TruTemper Dynamic Gold steel shafts.

3.No Official Handicap ... YET. But I shoot 80 on average for 18 holes. This is the summer I've rebuilt my golf game from the ground up, and am playing every day in some way shape or form I. Hopes of being a consistent par golfer by the end of Summer.

4. Cleveland Launcher HB irons. I currently hit cavity back irons, and was doing research over the winter for “what if” upgrade irons for the year. Mark Crossfield has a video reviewing these, and after watching that I was incredibly intrigued. Further researching them, they sounded like everything I was looking for out of my iron game. When I was recently fitted for a driver, I asked if they had the Cleveland HB irons to test hot compared to my current irons and was bummed when they did not have any too demo. When I'm on a good day, my iron game is one of my stronger aspects of my game consistence wise. It's the curveball misfits that kill me, along with the long irons. The Way the HB irons are designed they should be in every players bag! If you haven't seen the video from Mark Crossfield reviewing the HB iron, I strongly encourage you too! It will have you wanting to get your paws on a set ASAP.

Thanks

Crookston, MN.

Apologies.

Thanks for the invite,

1. Nick pascoe Cornwall u.k

2. My current irons are ping g25 with reg shafts 1/2” longer and 3 degrees upright

3. My handicap is 27

4.I would like to test Cleveland cbx as I they would be a great comparison from my ping g25 With Cleveland clean top line and would be interesting to test the v sole on a parkland and linx courses

Good luck everyone

1. Mark G. Cole, California

2. Cobra Oversized, stock graphite, R flex

3. 19, unnofficial (I just really love getting out and playing)

4. Launcher HB

After adding a Callaway XR Hybrid 4 to my bag with incredible results, I began wondering, “Why can't all my clubs use hybrid, hollow back or high-bore technology?”

Already a devout Cleveland wedge convert, I look forward to seeing how consistent launch and shot placement can improve my game and lower my score.