Our Sponsors

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!     CBX Testers: HeathS16 Peanut05  

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity! You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ

Congratulations! You're the winner!!!!!!      

Posted Images

1. Your first name and home state or province

Corey McMickle - Georgia

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)

M1 iron 120 Nippon (hardstepped)

3. Your current handicap

4. Your preferred irons to test 

Launcher HB irons. The thing I love most about my M1 irons is the descent angle they almost always deliver. They've made me a firm believer that descent angle is more important than spin in most circumstances, hence why I'm an a 6 handicap looking to try the HB irons. *that and I'm looking to validate my wild-hair of beginning my freelance golf writing career... move over Rick Shiels :blink: *

Good luck to those who put in for it. I know my skill level would be what these are assumed at but I just bought new irons so I'll pass and how that those who get them do the review process Justice

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

Jerry, Illinois. Ping G30. 11 handicap. Senior shaft/green dot/graphite. HBX please.

Since I'm a recreational golfer (3-4 times/wk) I'd be very interested in the HBX series because of the new technology and the Cleveland reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. Benji, Tennessee

2. Nike VR Pro Combo PW-6 iron, project X Graphite, 5.5

Cleveland 588 Altitude 6 - 3 , Stiff stock graphite

3. 15.7

4. If only one, then I'd like the CBX irons. 4 - PW Dynamic Gold XP 95, Stiff.

If there is a Combo set.... :)

1. Joel - Kelowna,  B.C - Canada

2. Ping G10 - Stiff 

3. 15

4. Launcher CBX Irons. 

- Have years of experience testing out and reviewing top end cycling (trek, giant, specialized)  and running (Nike, UA, Asics) gear for national publications / websites in Canada.  Would love to take experience in product reviews to the golf world. 

Favourite past irons Cleveland CG4's 

Stedman

Honolulu Hawaii

4 handicap

53 year old

Mizuno MP 5

I'm willing to test either set. I play 3 to 5 times a week. Retired military so plenty of time to test and provide a comprehensive review. I'd love the opportunity. I play in several large groups who could also provide candid feedback. Thank you for considering me.

Bill, Ohio                                                                                                 7.5                                                                                                                                   AP1, Graphite Design 65g                                                                     CBX, Thanks for the opportunity