Our Sponsors

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!     CBX Testers: HeathS16 Peanut05  

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED Cleveland Launcher CBX & HB Irons Heads up gang - time for another MyGolfSpy Community Forum Review opportunity! You guys may remember our trip to Cleveland Golf HQ

Congratulations! You're the winner!!!!!!      

Posted Images

1. Your first name and home state or province

Bruce - British Columbia

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand)

Ping G30 with Regular flex Ping steel shafts 

3. Your current handicap

4. Your preferred irons to test 

Launcher CBX irons.  Hoping these will have that little extra bit of forgiveness

Looking forward to being a long-time member of the MGS community. Coincidental that I've been looking at these clubs and then saw this on FB. Would really enjoy an opportunity to test them and share my experience.

Vince in PA

I am currently playing a set of Adams IDEA a40s with True Temper (GS 75 R300) regular flex shafts.
I am a 17 handicap

I would like to test the Launcher HB irons.

Good luck to all who are interested!

1. Your first name and home state or province: Tod from Ohio

2. Your current irons/shafts (flex and brand) A knock off cavity back carrying the Arnold Palmer name with standard flex steel shafts
3. Your current handicap: 14
4. Your preferred irons to test: the Launcher CBX

I will be interested to read the reviews on these sets of clubs, but I will also toss my name in the bag for the opportunity to review as well. I would be interested to see how much easier the Launcher CBX irons are on my scorecard compared to my game improvement irons I currently have in my bag.

1. Brad, Georgia

2. Cobra Fly Z irons, FST Steel R flex (stock length and lie shafts)

3. 20

4. Launcher CBX

Ray / Delaware

P3 Bro Gigi Golf, true tempered shafts regular

13 handicap

Launcher CBX

Would love to have to opportunity to test these clubs. I play 2 to 3 times a week so they would get well tested.