Congratulations guys..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats Testers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!

CBX Testers:

HeathS16

Peanut05

and

HB Testers:

Ole Gray

Wedgie

Congrats fellow spies, wonderful bunch there.  Looking forward to your reviews!!!

• Like 1

Congrats ladies/gents in being selected. Go out and swing those beauties smooth. Can't wait to hear the results. I am on the 90 day play with my Taylormade M4s. You guys are my deciding factor on whether to keep and continue working on my game or changing my tools to the Hb Launcher irons

• Like 1

Congrats ladies/gents in being selected. Go out and swing those beauties smooth. Can't wait to hear the results. I am on the 90 day play with my Taylormade M4s. You guys are my deciding factor on whether to keep and continue working on my game or changing my tools to the Hb Launcher irons

Glad you are tuning in and we are looking forward to giving you some food for thought!  

• Like 1

Congrats to all of the testers, should be a fun follow as you guys put these clubs through their paces.  Now get to work!!!

• Like 2

Congrats to all of the testers, should be a fun follow as you guys put these clubs through their paces.  Now get to work!!!

Yes sir boss man!   We're going to hook up the plow and work that mule....   :D

• Like 2

1. Scott from Michigan

2. Tommy Armour 845 oversize inch longer stiff shaft 4 degree upright lie.

3. Handicap- 4

4. CBX irons.

5. I play at least 5 times a week. I work at a golf course so getting in as many rounds as I want is not a problem, as well as driving range time. If chosen I'm sure our Ping rep won't mind!

• Like 1