Congratulations guys..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats Testers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Please congratulate the following testers for the Cleveland CBX/HB Iron testing.   A PM from me will be coming later today or tonight with more information!

CBX Testers:

HeathS16

Peanut05

and

HB Testers:

Ole Gray

Wedgie

Congrats fellow spies, wonderful bunch there.  Looking forward to your reviews!!!

• Like 1

Congrats ladies/gents in being selected. Go out and swing those beauties smooth. Can't wait to hear the results. I am on the 90 day play with my Taylormade M4s. You guys are my deciding factor on whether to keep and continue working on my game or changing my tools to the Hb Launcher irons

• Like 1

Congrats ladies/gents in being selected. Go out and swing those beauties smooth. Can't wait to hear the results. I am on the 90 day play with my Taylormade M4s. You guys are my deciding factor on whether to keep and continue working on my game or changing my tools to the Hb Launcher irons

Glad you are tuning in and we are looking forward to giving you some food for thought!  

• Like 1

Congrats to all of the testers, should be a fun follow as you guys put these clubs through their paces.  Now get to work!!!

• Like 2

Congrats to all of the testers, should be a fun follow as you guys put these clubs through their paces.  Now get to work!!!

Yes sir boss man!   We're going to hook up the plow and work that mule....   :D

• Like 2

1. Scott from Michigan

2. Tommy Armour 845 oversize inch longer stiff shaft 4 degree upright lie.

3. Handicap- 4

4. CBX irons.

5. I play at least 5 times a week. I work at a golf course so getting in as many rounds as I want is not a problem, as well as driving range time. If chosen I'm sure our Ping rep won't mind!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mariannewhite

• By downlowkey
      Form Forged Cleveland TA3
      3-PW - Raw Finish - Debadged
      True Temper Tour Concept X1
      Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound
      Clean Heads - Custom Paint Fill (see pics)
      7-iron 37.5”
      Mild shaft finish wear 6, 9, PW (worst is pictured)
      This is a very rare setup - Tour Van Build
      $400 shipped to US (lower 48) - PayPal

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      (3) TESTERS Announced

Cleveland Launcher HB Driver
      With Your Choice of Premium Shaft

Do like your drivers long and beastly or straight and narrow? Do you like to fiddle with features or do you prefer grip it and rip it simple?

There are no wrong answers here, it's just a matter of what you value.

And if you value a driver with a yard-to-dollar ratio close to 1, you might just find value in the Cleveland Launcher HB.

TESTERS WANTED:

There's a lot of 2008 in the new Cleveland Launcher HB - there's the name, of course, and the updated HiBore crown. There's no adjustable hosel, and a $299 price tag that will make you feel young again.

The Launcher HB was a solid performer in this year's Most Wanted Testing, finishing in the top half of the pack, only 3 yards behind the PING G400 LST but with a 25% lower sticker price. That's how the off-the-rack model performer for us, but we'd like to see how a customized model works for you.

We want THREE avid golfers to test, review and keep the Cleveland Launcher HB equipped with YOUR CHOICE of any premium shaft in the Cleveland catalog (click here to see the lineup).

Yes, ANY SHAFT.

How To Apply:

All applications must be made in this thread, so please follow the instructions carefully.

​Please tell us the following:

Your first name and your home state/province
      Your current driver/shaft combination
      Your driver swing speed/carry distance
      Your current handicap

Congratulations to the following testers.   Details coming via PM from me shortly. 

Cksurfdude
      No3PuttLaLa
      Zylem
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      CONTEST!!!

Get Fit Like A Pro at Cleveland Golf

Win a Trip To Cleveland Golf for a Full Bag Fitting of the New Cleveland Gear

All right Golfspies, don't touch the knobs 'cause we're gonna have some fun with this one...

A Tour-Level custom club fitting truly is the Holy Grail for any avid golfer. For most of us, unfortunately, it's only a pipe dream.

For two of you, however, that dream is about to become a reality.

MyGolfSpy, along with Cleveland Golf, is looking for two lucky golfers for the golf experience of a lifetime - an all-expense-piad trip to Cleveland headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA for a full bag, driver to putter fitting featuring Cleveland's new Launcher irons and metal woods.

Oh yeah, you get to keep the whole shebang, too!

THE DETAILS:The two winners will each receive:
      Round trip airfare to Southern California 1 night hotel, meals Tour level custom fitting for: Cleveland's new Launcher HB driver/FW/hybrids Cleveland's new Launcher CBX or Launcher HB irons Cleveland wedges, including the new CBX Cleveland Huntington Beach or TFi 2135 putter Srixon's golf balls A personalized Cleveland stand bag, plus a travel bag to bring your new sticks home A “tech-talk” dinner meeting with Cleveland club designers A tour of the Cleveland facility in Huntington Beach, CA A round of golf with your new equipment And a few surprises along the way! The trip is scheduled for December 5-6, 2017

HOW TO ENTER:To be eligible, you must be a member of the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to join).

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home town, state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. Your dream bag of Cleveland gear (check out the new stuff at Cleveland's website)

We are truly psyched to be able to bring you this unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be treated like a Tour Pro. Apply today – we'll be announcing the winners in this thread October 26th!

Remember, you must apply ONLY in the MyGolfSpy Community Forum to be eligible.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!