Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Orlando Golf

I know that Orlando has a lot of golf courses.  I am taking a vacation next month and staying at the Reunion Resort.  I am planning on playing the Palmer and Watson courses, but I am not sure if I will play the Nicklaus course.  Is there any recommendations for good courses for a couple of high handicap golfers?  Your opinions are appreciated.

Mizuno JPX EZ driver

Taylormade SLDR HL 3 wood

Mizuno JPX EZ hybrids 3 & 4

Mizuno JPX EZ Irons 4-G

Titleist SM6 Vokey wedge 54.10

Odyssey White Hot Pro V-line putter

Reunion is a great resort facility, you will have fun at all three courses if you do decide to play the Nicklaus course and complete the trifecta...

Just down the road from you is Mystic Dunes...its a fairly flat, links inspired course, check out their site here: https://www.mysticdunesgolf.com/....youcan get some crazy cheap deals for rates online for this course. 

Another 10 miles down the road you also have Celebration Golf Club, built in a Truman Show styled community...Celebration is an interesting town and they have a nice RTJ designed course. I've played it many times over the years and its a fun course to play, greens can be a little challenging with the slopes for a high handicapper, but the views and scenes especially on the back nine are really enjoyable!

Archived