Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Cleveland HB irons

Old member. Just thought I'd see what the Cleveland Irons testing was all about. Signed up per instructions, but seemed like it is just the same guys being veted.

Hello! And welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you. Also, congratulations on your newly created account.

Here at MGS, we take the forum member reviews very seriously. They're a lot of work and we need to ensure we're choosing individuals that will put in the time required to publish a review that is valuable to the membership. Out of necessity, there's a defined vetting process for the selections. I would recommend reading through this thread to learn what you can do to increase your chances of being chosen:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/9910-How-Forum-Testers-Will-Be-Chosen-%28do-not-apply-within%29

Within the vetting process, members who do an exceptional job with the opportunities they're given are rewarded with repeated testing in the future. That being said, we do our best to "spread the love" so to speak. It's definitely not an exclusive club as evidenced by the fact that over 3/4 of our testers this year are first timers. If the testers so far appear to be the same ole people you see everywhere, that means they're doing their job and contributing to the forum.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing you participate!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Archived