M3 Driver 10.5 , RH (Head Only) Trade

Our Sponsors

Fellow MGS people!! I am curious if anyone would like to trade an M3 Driver Head, RH 10.5 loft in Like New condition for another M3 Driver Head in a 9.5 loft (or lower) RH. Will ship NDA for free to you, and will pay shipping for the head that's sent to me. Need a lower launch and closed face for my swing. Any takers please PM ASAP. Pictures to follow when I get home. Thanks!!

(Will even throw in a Kuro Kage shaft at no charge)

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I need lower launch as well. Launching my Rogue 10.5 so high!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I know the feeling. My M3 seems like it's taking off like a rocket straight up. I think the Rogue will be better for me if I dial down the loft though. I already fade or slice it as is, lowering the left will open the face even more!

Fellow MGS people!! I am curious if anyone would like to trade an M3 Driver Head, RH 10.5 loft in Like New condition for another M3 Driver Head in a 9.5 loft (or lower) RH. Will ship NDA for free to you, and will pay shipping for the head that's sent to me. Need a lower launch and closed face for my swing. Any takers please PM ASAP. Pictures to follow when I get home. Thanks!!

***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE****

Now willing to SELL this driver. Retails for $499, asking $400 (negotiable). Will sell head only or with shaft. Will offer different shafts upon request if still available. PM me for shaft details

• Like 1

*** UPDATE *** Trade no longer accepted. Sale only, sorry. See my newest post for details