HighFade

Ok, we get it. He’s analytical

Am I the only one getting tired of hearing about DeChambeau being analytical? Every time he's on TV, Faldo and the like spew about how he is a numbers guy. He calculates everything. It's getting so old....he's also a heck of a player. End rant.

• Like 5

Yeah. I was in his camp when he was an Am at the Masters... but ever since he's been watered down by commentary.

• Like 3

Am I the only one getting tired of hearing about DeChambeau being analytical? Every time he's on TV, Faldo and the like spew about how he is a numbers guy. He calculates everything. It's getting so old....he's also a heck of a player. End rant.

You're not alone. I've even heard these golf talkers refer to him as a Scientist. LOL

• Like 1

I can't stand when he's in contention because of how they talk about him it's very annoying. Almost as bad as the JS and JT being friends talk, and I'm a JS fan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Oh my lord they just asked how is he going to calculate the cotton wood factor on the green I'm done it's going on mute now.

• Like 7

If he's so analytical how come he doesn't win every week? Just asking

I'm pretty tired hearing about it - it's like he's got the everything answered with his numbers.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Since he doesn't have a win. (Probably still won't at the end of the day.) They can either talk about his normally atrocious putting, his am record, his single length irons, or his analytical mind.

• Like 2

Since he doesn't have a win. (Probably still won't at the end of the day.) They can either talk about his normally atrocious putting, his am record, his single length irons, or his analytical mind.

He did win this year if I remember correctly

He did win this year if I remember correctly

Yeah, the John Deere in 2017. My mistake. Should have analyzed this more, like DeSham does everything.

• Like 2

Better watching him than having to see Cantlay shuffle his feet 75 more times each shot.

On Bryson you can sense the detest that Faldo has for his way of doing things, but as long as it is working he has a hard time saying much.

Although I will say that seeing Bryson consult a greensbook on a straight two footer has put me solidly in the no more greensbook camp!

• Like 3

Thinking he's just the shiny new toy to talk about.

I like him but like a bunch of other players both pro and weekend hackers, everyone has a distracting tweak that most don't even know they do it.

Give the kid a few years and we'll see if he is still so analytical.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Although I will say that seeing Bryson consult a greensbook on a straight two footer has put me solidly in the no more greensbook camp!

Thar 2'er can be worth several $100k. So I understand that. I can't relate, but understand.

• Like 1

Never really understood not liking someone because of how the media covers them.

It's not like Bryson is forcing them to constantly talk about him like this.

Hate the media. Don't hate the player

• Like 9

Better watching him than having to see Cantlay shuffle his feet 75 more times each shot.

On Bryson you can sense the detest that Faldo has for his way of doing things, but as long as it is working he has a hard time saying much.

I love how Faldo just analyzed that  he calculates the slope on the green, distance of the putt, and the speed of the green to show how much the putt will break,.   I wanted to yell at my screen that he just explained the concepts of Aimpoint!!!!

• Like 2

Never really understood not liking someone because of how the media covers them.

It's not like Bryson is forcing them to constantly talk about him like this.

Hate the media. Don't hate the player

This exact same sentiment is why I don't like tournaments that Tiger is playing.  At least when Bryson isn't in contention we don't have to hear the comments.  When Tiger plays we have to see every shot even if he is in last place.

I think Faldo doesn't like Bryson because he has made the game a series of mathematical formulas and it goes against the whole skill and feel aspect of the game.  

• Like 3

Now the final group is on the clock, which is really no surprise with Cantlay. He is hard to watch over the ball.

Fidget

Fidget

Fidget 

Fidget............

• Like 2

Hey, Cantlay, HIT THE FREAKING BALL!!!!!!!!

I can't watch this. They need to start costing these dudes strokes. It's total crap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8

I feel bad for whoever plays with Cantlay..... I'd rather watch a Reed/Poulter/Rahm pairing.

• Like 2

Oh my lord they just asked how is he going to calculate the cotton wood factor on the green I'm done it's going on mute now.

listening to that *********** curled mustachioed dolt kills me

• Like 2