TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ok, we get it. He’s analytical

Well for one thing Faldo is an idiot. He was a great player back in the day and I will give him that but he is still an idiot. Faldo's pea sized brain (and that is giving him credit) can not comprehend how Bryson's mind works. Bryson is an engineer by trade basically and that is how his mind works all science and mathematical formulas. Hey a different approach to golf. With my club tinkering I tend to think a lot like him. Really I would like to sit down and pick his brain for a few hours and hope I can absorb maybe 1/4 of it.

Most golf on TV I watch with the mute button on. Now actually I like the European Tour broadcasts with Dougie and those guys. I absolutely hate CBS but can sometimes tolerate NBC

While I share your sentiment towards the broadcast team, you have missed the point.

They make the same simple, brain dead commentary every single week and spoon feed the audience this nonsense. The same is for Mike Emrick on NHL broadcasts. Stop trying to explain everything as if it's our first day watching; pretend for a second that the audience may know what the heck they're watching.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for one thing Faldo is an idiot.

Well said

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

While I share your sentiment towards the broadcast team, you have missed the point.

They make the same simple, brain dead commentary every single week and spoon feed the audience this nonsense. The same is for Mike Emrick on NHL broadcasts. Stop trying to explain everything as if it's our first day watching; pretend for a second that the audience may know what the heck they're watching.

They have to act like it's our first day. Part of their job is to increase viewers. A by-product of this may be to increase golfers, but them being idiots will not turn diehard viewers away, but could keep a first time viewer interested.

Good to see he analyzed himself to a pretty big victory today. He's was a physics major (think he left school early before SMU got hit with some sanctions that would have kept them out of post season) and he's got that engineering mind. He's been in the hunt a few times recently only to fade over the last 9 holes, but I'd like to see him contend/win a major.

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Good to see he analyzed himself to a pretty big victory today. He's was a physics major (think he left school early before SMU got hit with some sanctions that would have kept them out of post season) and he's got that engineering mind. He's been in the hunt a few times recently only to fade over the last 9 holes, but I'd like to see him contend/win a major.

I think he has a shot at the US Open or the PGA. I wonder how he will adapt to the bad breaks inherent with Links golf at the Open Championship though. 

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Happy for Bryson. Didn't have his A game today but he scrambled his ass off. Great win

That's his second win. He won the John Deere a while ago.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Naaw I ain't missed the point I know exactly what you are talking about--- down here we call it insulting one's intelligence. I will have to take your word on NHL because I do not watch hockey but can imagine if it is anything like golf announcers then I see what you are talking about

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Naaw I ain't missed the point I know exactly what you are talking about--- down here we call it insulting one's intelligence. I will have to take your word on NHL because I do not watch hockey but can imagine if it is anything like golf announcers then I see what you are talking about

Bless their hearts

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I just graphed my plan for sleeping this evening, and then created several virtual simulations to help me develop the best approach to placing my head onto the pillow at just the right angle as to allow my sooner to relax and take pressure off of my spine.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

listening to that ***********curled mustachioed dolt kills me

I am sure there was another word you could've used there. I feel like everyone here is entitled to speak their mind but, there's no reason for that language.

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

Unfortunately the announcers ruin a lot of golfers now than they help by talking about things they do

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Sure have to agree with that statement

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I find it interesting how much flack Bryson gets for being analytical, but Phil Michelson gets none of it.

Also, as a golfer, you're supposed to analyze the situation and then execute a skillful shot. The best players in the world are able to do both. Any high level golfer is going to have a strong mental game as well as being skilled enough to execute.

Now as to the golf media, they don't do much to educate anymore which is a damn shame. If they would shut up and let us listen to the caddie-golfer conversations, that would be much more appealing.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Has it ever occurred to anyone here - or in any thread in which we find ourselves complaining about sports announcers and color commentators - is that it's THEIR JOB to talk, endlessly if need be? ... And that the very moment in which there's more than a few seconds of silence that they've got a producer barking in their ear to SAY SOMETHING - while another producer(s) is yabbering in their other ear some meaningless stat of the day, or that whomever just birdied 14 - and they have to process all that while trying to sound vaguely intelligent. ... In the TV world it's referred to as "dead air time," and the networks don't like it, because they're paying them to talk.

Personally, I can't watch TV and listen to my wife trying to tell me something about the kids/grandkids or some murder mystery at the same time - and the proof in the pudding is her asking me later what I thought about what she'd told me and not having a clue what she was talking about and having to bluff my way unsuccessfully through it.

And while you might despise some on-air personality, the reason they're working (or still working) is that some somebodies think they're doing a pretty bang-up job, and that's why they're still employed.

Soooooo anyway, next time you find yourself bored by what they're saying, don't like the cliche of the week, or find their accents or tone particularly grating - there's this cool little button on your remote. ... Give it a try. ;)

It's not like when I was a kid and my dad had to yell at me to get up, or come from another room in the house, and adjust the volume.

The mute button is super powerful. And we'll used here.

I would love producers to get creative with finishing other ways to fill that “dead-air,” like a caddie-golfer conversation.

What, so you can hear the off-color comments they're making about some hoochie that's been following their group, or so you can hear the player cuss up a blue streak because they just hit a shot that caused them to bogey the 18th and miss a playoff by one shot?

Yeah, the golfers and their caddies are also working - and I'm guessing they don't want to worry about what they say on-air.

Not at all what I am suggesting. That does nothing to improve the viewing experience.

I think that hearing the strategy they are discussing, what they are looking at, feeling, thinking, etc. is a way to help educate fans about what the players are doing and how good you have to be to play at that level.

And no way should it be a live feed. That's ludicrous. But having a package like the NBA and NFL do of the “mic'd up” coaches or players would be intriguing.

What, so you can hear the off-color comments they're making about some hoochie that's been following their group, or so you can hear the player cuss up a blue streak because they just hit a shot that caused them to bogey the 18th and miss a playoff by one shot?

Yeah, the golfers and their caddies are also working - and I'm guessing they don't want to worry about what they say on-air.

It's very obvious you have strong feelings on this subject. Just try to remember, this forum has members like myself who are recreational golfers, trying to improve our game. Then there are others who have chosen a profession within the golf world, and sometimes they need to see, understand, or appreciate what we feel. Let's not take this to the ugly level. I can speak for the average Joe, commentators can and do blah blah blah too much at certain points. Please just take all the comments at face value, and if you are in a position to make a change, use them as reference.

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

Well individual players' strategy is kind of one of those things that I'd guess they don't want out there.

"What they're looking at"? Well, the announcers already do that.

"Thinking"?? That's why they use retired players to do color commentary.

"How good you have to be to play at that level"??? Really? You need help with that?

So it's not a live feed???? Well that kinda kills your filling the dead air time theory.

There was a moment in today's broadcast on the 17th hole where Kyle Stanley and his caddie are discussing being in-between clubs and we are able to hear what they are looking to execute. That is an excellent example of what I am suggesting. I would enjoy it if they did that more often.

Again, it's their job to "blah, blah, blah."

Otherwise, it's like suggesting Jim Nance, or an of the other on-air talent, or off-air producers, to show up at your workplace tomorrow and try and tell you how to do your job.

Just sayin'

Maybe, but every job requires feedback that can be used to improve the process. Critiques I believe a very important part of any process, even if they painful.

Hey, Cantlay, HIT THE FREAKING BALL!!!!!!!!

I can't watch this. They need to start costing these dudes strokes. It's total crap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was actually happy I wasn't going to be able to watch much of the final round because of this dork being in contention. The few shots I saw from him made me turn it off. 20 seconds from the time his club was grounded behind the ball to contact and only four periods of his shuffle. His extremely slow play plus the fact that his facial expression always looks like someone made him eat a turd sandwich really turn me off.

I think it's safe to say people like us are the core TV audience. When we start tuning out because of slow play, they have a serious problem.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I'm a little surprised how many people on here have such a problem with guys taking a little longer standing over the ball. I wouldn't really consider it slow play. Whatever they're doing, it works because they are way better than any of us on here. And for the people who are annoyed because Bryson is "analytical," again, he's a much better player than you. He certainly isn't my favorite player to watch, but he's out there doing his job.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I'm a little surprised how many people on here have such a problem with guys taking a little longer standing over the ball. I wouldn't really consider it slow play. Whatever they're doing, it works because they are way better than any of us on here. And for the people who are annoyed because Bryson is "analytical," again, he's a much better player than you. He certainly isn't my favorite player to watch, but he's out there doing his job.

For me anyway, I don't have an issue with the player(s)(DeChambeau in this case), in fact, I welcome the new style and unique way to play the game. Lately we see a lot of the same swings on the young guys and it gets hard to tell them apart. Def not the case with DeChambeau! I was more crying about Faldo and his constant talk about how analytical DeChambeau is.

Others have commented about filling air time over the course of 4-6 hours, and I agree that is no easy task. I just want the commentator to quit beating that dead horse.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

It's very obvious you have strong feelings on this subject. Just try to remember, this forum has members like myself who are recreational golfers, trying to improve our game. Then there are others who have chosen a profession within the golf world, and sometimes they need to see, understand, or appreciate what we feel. Let's not take this to the ugly level. I can speak for the average Joe, commentators can and do blah blah blah too much at certain points. Please just take all the comments at face value, and if you are in a position to make a change, use them as reference.

Well said.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The Tour has a rule on time.... They don't enforce it. Why have the rule of it won't be enforced?

Not all Tour players are slow players.... Slow players have a great advantage over fast players on Tour because there is no way to force a group to speed-up, but one guy like Cantlay can certainly disrupt a fast player's mojo and cost them strokes.

I'm certainly not of the belief that one is on Tour because they're slow. It makes the tournament unwatchable, and if they're losing ME, a golf junkie, the Tour has a problem.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I'm no analyst. But I am 100% sure that I heard a commentator say “Tiger is going with a Gap Wedge”....

Since when does Tiger carry a “gap wedge”?

Maybe the analyst should analyze the garbage they are spewing.

Announcers are full of it. I was watching the US Women's Open yesterday and he said "She'll be hitting an 8 or 9 iron in here."

WTF?!!!

She just hit her driver 245 and has 178 to go. How can this be possible? 8 iron will leave her 40-50 yards short by my estimations.

The Tour has a rule on time.... They don't enforce it. Why have the rule of it won't be enforced?

Not all Tour players are slow players.... Slow players have a great advantage over fast players on Tour because there is no way to force a group to speed-up, but one guy like Cantlay can certainly disrupt a fast player's mojo and cost them strokes.

I'm certainly not of the belief that one is on Tour because they're slow. It makes the tournament unwatchable, and if they're losing ME, a golf junkie, the Tour has a problem.

I could easily imagine someone like DJ, who appears to be a pretty quick player, getting really frustrated when playing with a super slow guy. Whether he does, or not, I don't know, but I certainly get frustrated trying to watch it happen.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Bless their hearts

Tazz

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  You gotta be from down South to know the meaning of that one---- You wanna tell them or do you want me to? :D

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Not at all what I am suggesting. That does nothing to improve the viewing experience.

I think that hearing the strategy they are discussing, what they are looking at, feeling, thinking, etc. is a way to help educate fans about what the players are doing and how good you have to be to play at that level.

And no way should it be a live feed. That's ludicrous. But having a package like the NBA and NFL do of the “mic'd up” coaches or players would be intriguing.

Yeah they do not need the live feed. That is why there was so much stuff with Tiger dropping the F bomb. It was said he went through more scrutiny than any other golfer in history.

G

Everyone always talks about how analytical he is but I have to say that you can't be a robot and play golf. He may be very calculated but he has to be an artist of some sort in order to navigate a course, especially when things don't go according to plan. As well you have to give him credit for doing things his own way no matter the criticism he receives. He drew his own path and has never wavered.

Congrats on the win, and there will be a few more in his future.

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I don't mind it, and appreciate how willing he is to break the conventional. All I wish was that when they did it, they didn't make it seems like everyone else on your is so much less calculated than he is.

Driver: TS3, 9* (C1 setting, surefit cartridge in fade setting)

3/4 Wood: 917D2, 16.5 degrees (D1 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2, 19 degrees (C3 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-Iron (23 degrees); Mizuno MP-18 SC 5-iron(26) and 6-iron(30); Mizuno MP-18 7-iron(34), 8-iron(38), 9-iron(42), and P Wedge(46). Nippon Modus 120x shafts. 1 degree upright.

Wedges: Mizuno S-18 50, 54, and 58 degrees. 50 is 1 degree upright, 54 and 58 are standard lie. Nippon Modus 120x, soft stepped in the 54 and 58.

Putter: Evnroll ER1

Right-handed

Atlanta, GA

Everyone always talks about how analytical he is but I have to say that you can't be a robot and play golf. He may be very calculated but he has to be an artist of some sort in order to navigate a course, especially when things don't go according to plan. As well you have to give him credit for doing things his own way no matter the criticism he receives. He drew his own path and has never wavered.

Congrats on the win, and there will be a few more in his future.

One of the reasons I like him and Ryan Moore---- Both have always marched to the beat of their own drummer- I have always done the same thing myself right or wrong

G

Archived