HighFade

Ok, we get it. He’s analytical

The broadcast froze on my TV for several seconds, and the only way I knew was that Faldo quit talking and Cantlay wasn't shuffling his feet. All in all, not the worst few seconds of my life.

• Like 5

Never really understood not liking someone because of how the media covers them.

It's not like Bryson is forcing them to constantly talk about him like this.

Hate the media. Don't hate the player

Exactly. The same can be said for Tiger.

• Like 1

Never really understood not liking someone because of how the media covers them.

It's not like Bryson is forcing them to constantly talk about him like this.

Hate the media. Don't hate the player

Unfortunately the announcers ruin a lot of golfers now than they help by talking about things they do

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Again. The media has done this with Tiger, and people are all, I love it, keep talking. Now they do it with Bryson, and everyone is I can't stand when they talk about someone. I say welcome to the world of Tiger haters, we've put up with for decades, now you feel our pain.

• Like 3

Happy for Bryson.  Didn't have his A game today but he scrambled his ass off.  Great win

• Like 2

Again. The media has done this with Tiger, and people are all, I love it, keep talking. Now they do it with Bryson, and everyone is I can't stand when they talk about someone. I say welcome to the world of Tiger haters, we've put up with for decades, now you feel our pain.

I agree it's not just new players its everyone

Happy for Bryson. Didn't have his A game today but he scrambled his ass off. Great win

That was a nice second shot which pretty much got him the win. An had one heck of a flop shot though to put some pressure on him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Any chance I can love this post??

Victor Dubuisson was “swashbuckling” during the Ryder cup because he had long hair.

Tiger was always laser focused

Freddy Couples was smooth as silk with his relaxed swing

Same old tired, overused sayings. Golf announcers are as awful as the losers who plow over kids for autographs and need to get a high five as a golfer leaves a green.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Well for one thing Faldo is an idiot. He was a great player back in the day and I will give him that but he is still an idiot. Faldo's pea sized brain (and that is giving him credit) can not comprehend how Bryson's mind works. Bryson is an engineer by trade basically and that is how his mind works all science and mathematical formulas. Hey a different approach to golf. With my club tinkering I tend to think a lot like him. Really I would like to sit down and pick his brain for a few hours and hope I can absorb maybe 1/4 of it.

Most golf on TV I watch with the mute button on. Now actually I like the European Tour broadcasts with Dougie and those guys. I absolutely hate CBS but can sometimes tolerate NBC

• Like 4

And the scientist just won! LOL

Yep and put that in your pipe and smoke it Sir Nick!!  ABT --- Anyone but Tiger

Well for one thing Faldo is an idiot. He was a great player back in the day and I will give him that but he is still an idiot. Faldo's pea sized brain (and that is giving him credit) can not comprehend how Bryson's mind works. Bryson is an engineer by trade basically and that is how his mind works all science and mathematical formulas. Hey a different approach to golf. With my club tinkering I tend to think a lot like him. Really I would like to sit down and pick his brain for a few hours and hope I can absorb maybe 1/4 of it.

Most golf on TV I watch with the mute button on. Now actually I like the European Tour broadcasts with Dougie and those guys. I absolutely hate CBS but can sometimes tolerate NBC

While I share your sentiment towards the broadcast team, you have missed the point.

They make the same simple, brain dead commentary every single week and spoon feed the audience this nonsense. The same is for Mike Emrick on NHL broadcasts. Stop trying to explain everything as if it's our first day watching; pretend for a second that the audience may know what the heck they're watching.

• Like 2

While I share your sentiment towards the broadcast team, you have missed the point.

They make the same simple, brain dead commentary every single week and spoon feed the audience this nonsense. The same is for Mike Emrick on NHL broadcasts. Stop trying to explain everything as if it's our first day watching; pretend for a second that the audience may know what the heck they're watching.

They have to act like it's our first day. Part of their job is to increase viewers. A by-product of this may be to increase golfers, but them being idiots will not turn diehard viewers away, but could keep a first time viewer interested.

Good to see he analyzed himself to a pretty big victory today. He's was a physics major (think he left school early before SMU got hit with some sanctions that would have kept them out of post season) and he's got that engineering mind. He's been in the hunt a few times recently only to fade over the last 9 holes, but I'd like to see him contend/win a major.

• Like 2

Good to see he analyzed himself to a pretty big victory today. He's was a physics major (think he left school early before SMU got hit with some sanctions that would have kept them out of post season) and he's got that engineering mind. He's been in the hunt a few times recently only to fade over the last 9 holes, but I'd like to see him contend/win a major.

I think he has a shot at the US Open or the PGA. I wonder how he will adapt to the bad breaks inherent with Links golf at the Open Championship though. 

• Like 1

Happy for Bryson. Didn't have his A game today but he scrambled his ass off. Great win

That's his second win. He won the John Deere a while ago.

• Like 1

Naaw I ain't missed the point I know exactly what you are talking about--- down here we call it insulting one's intelligence. I will have to take your word on NHL because I do not watch hockey but can imagine if it is anything like golf announcers then I see what you are talking about

• Like 5

Naaw I ain't missed the point I know exactly what you are talking about--- down here we call it insulting one's intelligence. I will have to take your word on NHL because I do not watch hockey but can imagine if it is anything like golf announcers then I see what you are talking about

Bless their hearts

Tazz

• Like 2

I just graphed my plan for sleeping this evening, and then created several virtual simulations to help me develop the best approach to placing my head onto the pillow at just the right angle as to allow my sooner to relax and take pressure off of my spine.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

listening to that ***********curled mustachioed dolt kills me

I am sure there was another word you could've used there. I feel like everyone here is entitled to speak their mind but, there's no reason for that language.

Blake

• Like 3