HighFade

Ok, we get it. He’s analytical

listening to that *********** curled mustachioed dolt kills me

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

X2. Time to not renew his contract

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

If it were up to me, these two would handle all golf broadcasts, the Stanley Cup Finals and all Election Night Coverage on NBC. IMG_5940.PNG

• Like 5

If it were up to me, these two would handle all golf broadcasts, the Stanley Cup Finals and all Election Night Coverage on NBC. attachicon.gifIMG_5940.PNG

Now that's funny

• Like 1

If it were up to me, these two would handle all golf broadcasts, the Stanley Cup Finals and all Election Night Coverage on NBC. attachicon.gifIMG_5940.PNG

Well done!

• Like 1

I'll like anyone's post who can find a picture of Bryson DeChamblow smiling on the golf course (not holding a trophy).  I've yet to see this kid do anything but have a life hating mean scowl on his face while on TV.

Protractor, compass, or not - this kid is a giant tool bag.

There is a volume control and mute on the TV. If your not a fan of what the talking heads are saying. Mute it? The announcers get paid to talk. Just like you an I get paid (or got paid) to do a job.

• Like 3

Surprising, when they got to sit in with Terry Gannon for Rio 2016, they were fun. I'd watch. I wish I could understand the hate some people have for Bryson, and really certain golfers in general, considering we don't know a damn thing about most of them besides what they wish to share. It confuses me. 

Surprising, when they got to sit in with Terry Gannon for Rio 2016, they were fun. I'd watch. I wish I could understand the hate some people have for Bryson, and really certain golfers in general, considering we don't know a damn thing about most of them besides what they wish to share. It confuses me.

Because it takes less energy to pick people apart.

More importantly, how'd that Mizuno fitting go at Big Oak???

• Like 1

I'll like anyone's post who can find a picture of Bryson DeChamblow smiling on the golf course (not holding a trophy).  I've yet to see this kid do anything but have a life hating mean scowl on his face while on TV.

Protractor, compass, or not - this kid is a giant tool bag.

Actually he is not. I know him personally and have played a lot of golf with his dad. Probably best to not attack someone without knowing them. 

• Like 2

They say the game is played 90% between the ears.  This may just be his way of mastering that aspect.  Either that or he's laying the groundwork for a new line of "DeChambeau Golf Shafts" :).

• Like 1

After WD'ing at the John Deere feigning "injury", here I see our beloved rocket scientist playing his 1st round at Carnoustie.

I'd have more respect for him if he'd just skipped the John Deere and gone straight over to the UK for the Open.  This sideshow faux injury stuff is what detracts from DeChambeau, and why my perception of him is that I wouldn't trust him with anything.

Don't worry, I know he's not alone in pulling this sort of stunt.  But it does speak to a lack of integrity for the young man.  Shame on him.