Sign in to follow this  
pjm728

How to test or enter give-away?

I can't figure how to enter a contest on this site or how to apply to test clubs. I would like to test the Mizuno driver 180 ST but doesn't seem to be a way actually apply. Please advise

Commit to becoming an active participant on the site. The instructions are posted in the thread for said item.

Many of the participants selected have been active members here and or donors for years.

Ask questions, be positive and share your own golf experiences.

Also, introduce yourself to the membership!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Welcome aboard, get active and read carefully all of the entry rules and requirements and you may just be selected to test.  Testing is not a contest it is an honor to be selected and then there is the obligation to fully test and report to MGS users your honest findings.  Good luck and enjoy the site. 

• Like 4

Welcome and the best advice I can give ya is to be an active member in the MGS community.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Greetings from Idaho!

Indeed...Participation is key! Cruise around the site, participate in discussions, and just generally be...well. YOU! We are always looking for new insight and input...Hell, the more the better! Bring it on and perhaps one day we'll be reading about your experiences with new golf item X, Y or Z. Cheers and good luck!

• Like 1

Everyone else already nailed it...

Be active in the community, add quality content, wouldn't hurt to donate, and post pictures if you can.

Good luck and Welcome!

I usually don't give out tips, but more than 1 post and an avatar never hurt your chances of testing.

• Like 6

Tester? May not qualify. I'm 56, playing once a week. Shoot about 90. I see low 80s in my game later this summer. Got fitted for the ping g400s. And love them. Added distance with no effort. Certainly curious about the g700s

Tester? May not qualify. I'm 56, playing once a week. Shoot about 90. I see low 80s in my game later this summer. Got fitted for the ping g400s. And love them. Added distance with no effort. Certainly curious about the g700s

Read some posts above there is a post on how to apply and what helps your chances. This is not where you apply so please read and follow the directions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app