First unofficial MGS Hard Rock Challenge

Our Sponsors

7 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

20190528_105739.jpeg
So the Tour Balata is already misshapen so I do not see that last very long. The Spalding in the middle should be tons of fun also. And when I cannot take any of these old rocks anymore I have a fresh box of Mojos to run with.20190528_105217.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Funny, but I had pretty OK luck with a Mojo I played last year. It lasted 3 or 4 holes and actually performed the best for me of the bricks I had. Still, pretty bad...😝

• Like 2

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You boys will never believe what came in the mail today!!!   Thanks @JohnSmalls for putting it all on.     Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

How many times have you read on this site, "The key to scoring is to first keep it in play." or something to that effect?  (Okay, put your hands down and continue to read.)   First, I went to the do

Got thunder-stormed out last night, but played hooky this afternoon and took advantage of the extra time and great weather to pull this challenge off! Wound up hitting a track called Boise Ranch and p

Posted Images

And the HRC 2019 thread is up! Check it out. There are a few changes this year, as well as a couple additional contests!

• Like 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

If it's got soft in the name, it's a no-go.  The PD Long is an approved contestant though.  I'll be sure to include that on the updated list. 
I appreciate the answer@JohnSmalls. I was thinking the whole soft thing was a no-no, but wanted to ask. Might have to go out and just pick me up some of the premium $6 Nitro's. I just hope they don't turn the Flash Face into the Smashed Face.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I appreciate the answer@JohnSmalls. I was thinking the whole soft thing was a no-no, but wanted to ask. Might have to go out and just pick me up some of the premium $6 Nitro's. I just hope they don't turn the Flash Face into the Smashed Face. emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You got it. The nitros aren't the worst in the world. You'll be glad to stop hitting them but they are marginally better than the classic Top Flite XL.  Thankfully my Vapor Fly hasn't screamed the few times I've hit one. 

• Like 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9