LongIronFrenzy

Hello from Colorado

Hey All,

Been a reader of the blogs and all of the #truthdigest and thought I had to become a member. Enjoy playing golf as much as possible! Call Colorado home right now and work as a golf associate in a major golf retailer while in college. Prior USAF!  

Cheers!

-James

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, James - fellow CO Front Ranger here.

Hope to see you around the forums... or perhaps on the links!

• Like 1

Welcome from the other side of Ohio (northwest) 

• Like 1

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS from Metro-Detroit.

• Like 1

Welcome! I just got back from a business trip to Denver, what part of the state are you in?

• Like 1

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us James.

• Like 1

Welcome

• Like 1

Welcome! I just got back from a business trip to Denver, what part of the state are you in?

Colorado Springs

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Djgenghis78

• By LcollinsUSF
      Looking forward to the forums ... and contests! Info I have found so far is great.

Larry Collins
      Tampa, FL
      12.7 hcp - trying to get better - hard!

• By PlasticSurgMD
      Hey guys,

Join in on the fun from Ohio, moving to Ft. Worth TX in about 2 weeks for job opportunities.  Been playing on/off most my life, but lately have gotten back into the swing of things after a long hiatus due to surgical training taking up most my life.  

Currently playing the old trusty Ping G2 driver/woods/irons I got fitted for at the ping factory back in 2002!  Looking to upgrade the irons, but don't wanna give away the beta face driver that crushed balls of the tee.

Cheers,
      Dustin
    • By Hams
      Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of stealth and haste .... and a newbie golf spy. I've been golfing regularly for three years and irregularly for eons before that. As a member of a travelling golf club (new course every two weeks), we (40 plus) have the opportunity to play most of the better tracks in British Columbia. I also play the local course (Northview, an ex PGA location) a ton. Golf has been good, giving us excuses to travel (Arizona, Wash, Cal, Hawaii) and the gentlemen and women we've met along the way have been amazing. I try to live up to their standards as a cheerful and dedicated ambassadors of this wonderful addiction.
    • By dagratest816
      Hey All, i am new to mygolfspy. I have been a regular member on golfsimulatorforums (have a skytrak and play on the tour) but i got a google now notification about some wedge testing and figured i'd give it a shot. Registered and started looking around and see that this is a very good place for all kinds of education about golf. Looking forward to coming back often and checking out all the different information within this forum!
    • By Melcr8n
      Hi Everyone, I'm new to the discussion.  "Seasoned" golfer, 11 Index, new Epic driver and Ping G hybrids that I love almost as much as my new Epic fairway woods.  CPA by trade so I'm really into the numbers.  Currently play Ping G irons with KBS 90 r flex, looking to upgrade soon to Ping i200 irons.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!