Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

RE: International Testing (Do Not Apply Within)

I meant to thank you much earlier for these comments.

I live in Australia and was fortunate to test a 'Bettinardi' putter - Studio Stock 8: in 2017

My initial review was not encouraging,however,after persisting now find that it certainly is one of the best that I have ever had.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

• 8 months later...

Have you ever had a Canadian golfer in testers wanted or most wanted eg. from Manitoba Canada the center of Canada?

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, viking said:

Have you ever had a Canadian golfer in testers wanted or most wanted eg. from Manitoba Canada the center of Canada?

Yes they have had Canadian testers and you could be the next 😁. Read this thread to see how 

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

@Nunfa0 is definitely the man to answer this question, as he's from New Zealand and has been a tester for the forum. Opportunities outside the U.S. are there, but the companies providing the equipment will set restrictions on where they send their product. 

6 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Yes they have had Canadian testers and you could be the next 😁. Read this thread to see how 

Thank you so much Nunfa0. Very good link. I read all 13 pages and the link. Nice to hear from a fellow lefty golfer. Stay safe.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

@Nunfa0 is definitely the man to answer this question, as he's from New Zealand and has been a tester for the forum. Opportunities outside the U.S. are there, but the companies providing the equipment will set restrictions on where they send their product. 

Thank you Sir. Stay safe.

Edited by viking

• 1 month later...

Where is the cake I was reading about??  Also, I prefer cake balls.  Oh and the Red Velvet ones from Bucee's, Thanks!!

Driver:  Taylormade '16 9.5* M1 Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH

3 Wood: Cobra F7 14.5 Degree Aldila DVS Fairway 75X

5 Wood: Taylormade R15 17 degree Fujikura Speeder 67 S

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie and 1* strong

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Oddysey White Hot #7 Fang, Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Mallet, Callaway S2H2