Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
deejaid

Putter Trade Anyone?

I've got this beautiful Machine M5 putter and I am just not comfortable with it at all. It just doesn't work for me. At this point, I'm not sure what putter even will, so....

I'm offering this Machine M5 for trade. I'm looking for some sort mallet with a flow neck, no plumbers neck.

Some of you putter hoes have anything you want to trade?

Machine M5

35"

Plum finish

Copper short plumber neck

No headcover

Not looking to sell, just trade for something else that might work. IMG_20180607_085200.jpegIMG_20180607_085214.jpegIMG_20180607_085104.jpegIMG_20180607_085340.jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, Im open to offers although there are two older putters that I've been interested in for awhile that I'd like to try. The first is an original Scotty Futura. All the ones I see on eBay are beat to hell. The second is a Scotty Circa 62 no. 5. I'm actually following a couple of these on eBay right now.

And I just realized a couple of my pics are out of focus, I'll get some new ones up ASAP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the original Futura (actually think I have two of them) that is in like new shape.  I think I also may have the Circa 62 #5 but that is a resto project at some point.  I can get you pictures of the Futura when I get home over the weekend from my place upstate if you are interested.

• Like 3

I have the original Futura (actually think I have two of them) that is in like new shape. I think I also may have the Circa 62 #5 but that is a resto project at some point. I can get you pictures of the Futura when I get home over the weekend from my place upstate if you are interested.

Yeah, I'd be interested in the Futura. This one, right?

post-11-1144479076.jpg

I have this Scotty Cameron Futura with a Superstroke XL 3.0 Grip if your interested. Some of the Red paint fill was swapped for blue on mine. Could get pictures up later of mine when I get home if you want.

FUTURA X DB NEW PUT.jpg

Yeah, I'd be interested in the Futura. This one, right?

post-11-1144479076.jpg

That is the one.  I would ask SWMBO to get some pics but I am sure she will discover some unauthorized purchases in the golf room that I will have to answer for.

• Like 6

That is the one. I would ask SWMBO to get some pics but I am sure she will discover some unauthorized purchases in the golf room that I will have to answer for.

I understand. Yeah, I'm interested. Shoot me some pics at your convenience. Thanks Mike!

I have this Scotty Cameron Futura with a Superstroke XL 3.0 Grip if your interested. Some of the Red paint fill was swapped for blue on mine. Could get pictures up later of mine when I get home if you want.

Just looking for the original. Thanks for the offer.

Any interest in an o works Jailbird Mini?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps. Is it the red or black? Length?

I was getting ready to post my Bobby Grace M6.4K-GT on eBay.

It's pretty minty, 32.5", heel shafted with a Super Stroke slim.

If you're interested, lemme know and I'll get you some proper pics.

I was getting ready to post my Bobby Grace M6.4K-GT on eBay.

It's pretty minty, 32.5", heel shafted with a Super Stroke slim.

If you're interested, lemme know and I'll get you some proper pics.

Thanks for the offer. Too short for me though. Id have to extend it and get a new grip.

I really want to try an O.G. Scotty Futura so I think I'll wait to see if JMike and I can make a deal.

Thanks for the offer. Too short for me though. Id have to extend it and get a new grip.

I really want to try an O.G. Scotty Futura so I think I'll wait to see if JMike and I can make a deal.

Will get you pics when I get home to the putter cave. Driving home tomorrow night after a round of golf.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Will get you pics when I get home to the putter cave. Driving home tomorrow night after a round of golf.

Here are some pics of the Futura. It is a 1st generation before the sight lines and 34”. Tried sending a PM but it wouldn't go through.

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

• Like 1