Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New Superstroke Limited Edition Grip

If you follow Superstroke on social media you probably already know they do limited edition grips from time to time.  The past couple years we've had various colorways of the skull grip and today I bring you their newest grip, but this ones a little different.

Paige Grip Front View.jpg

Superstroke has partnered with Paige Spiranac to create a grip to raise awareness around cyberbullying.  The goal is to raise money for the Cybersmile Foundation and half of all the sales from this limited edition grip will go strait to the foundation.  Check out the pictures and press release below and let us know what you think!

Paige Grip Side View.jpg

Paige Spiranac & SuperStroke Golf Launch Limited Edition Putter Grip in Support of The Cybersmile Foundation and #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY

Golf Social Influencer, Paige Spiranac, and SuperStroke Grips are partnering up to raise funds for The Cybersmile Foundation with a limited edition putter grip launch on the seventh annual Stop Cyberbullying Day (June 15, 2018).   Half of all sales from the limited edition grip will be donated directly to The Cybersmile Foundation in order to support their ongoing commitment to tackle all forms of digital abuse and harassment.

“I'm very excited to partner with SuperStroke on this important initiative to help support The Cybersmile Foundation,” said Paige Spiranac.  â€œThe putter grip serves as a fun piece of inspiration both on and off the course and I'm proud to work with a partner equally committed to supporting Cybersmile's work in providing assistance to those affected by cyberbullying, and spread positivity in today's world.”

“SuperStroke is proud to support The Cybersmile Foundation and be part of the movement to stop cyberbullying,” said Dean Dingman, SuperStroke President.  “We're thrilled that Paige gave us the opportunity to partner with her on this initiative and truly value her contributions to the community both inside and outside of golf.  We look forward to finding more positive ways to give back in the future.”

Stop Cyberbullying Day is an internationally recognized day of awareness and activities both online and offline that was founded and launched by The Cybersmile Foundation in 2012.  The Cybersmile Foundation was founded in 2010 and has grown to become the world's leading anti-cyberbullying nonprofit organization.  Their work to promote diversity and inclusion by building a safer, more positive digital community is unmatched.

If you'd like to support The Cybersmile Foundation and buy one of the limited edition grips, you can follow SuperStroke Golf or Paige Renee (Spiranac) on social media; they will be sending out a link for purchase on June 15.  You can also visit www.SuperStrokeUSA.com once the grip has launched, but please note that quantities are limited. 

If you'd like to get involved with Stop Cyberbullying Day, use the hashtag #STOPCYBERBULLYINGDAY on June 15 to show your support for inclusion, diversity, self-empowerment and free speech.

Paige Spiranac can be found on social media using the handles below.

Facebook: PaigeReneeSpiranac

Twitter: @PaigeSpiranac

Instagram: @_paige.renee

About SuperStroke

SuperStroke Golf Grips (superstrokeusa.com) is a tour led golf grip innovation company that has set the standard in putter grip technologies with its patented parallel technology and counter core weighting.  The company's golf grip business is growing quickly and has already been adopted by some of the best players in the world.  SuperStroke's pursuit of innovation is a promise of dedication to help lower scores for golfers at every level. 

Stay up-to-date on the latest from SuperStroke on Twitter @SuperStrokeGolf, Facebook: facebook.com/superstrokegolf or at superstrokeusa.com.

IMG_4292.JPGIMG_4294.JPGIMG_4297.JPG

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I don't know if anything could get my to give up my Flat Cat, but depending on the sizes offered this might. It's a wonderful cause to get behind and to be able to help while sporting a cool grip may just be the move to make. Good on SS and Paige coming together for this.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

• 2 weeks later...

Will be on the lookout for this grip! Great cause.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Decent looking grip and it's definitely for a great cause.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Archived