TESTERS WANTED! ×

Grilling

Wedgie

Just made pork chops on the grill for dinner. Over cooked and chewy, family is still hungry so headed out for ice cream. What is your go to grill recipe.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Garlic Salt, Pepper, marinate in Teriyaki Sauce with some chopped onions. Doesn't really matter if its beef, chicken or pork.

Don't over cook, or with chicken and pork, don't under cook.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Marinate in white wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. For thick chops, you really need to go low and slow or you'll cook the hell out of them in order to cook out the pink. If you use charcoal, push it all over to one side of the grill and put the chops on the side without the coals so they're not getting direct flame. You can even put a water pan in the grill to moderate the temperature. Soak a handful of hickory chips in water and throw them on the coals.

If you use a gas grill, turn the back burner off and set the middle burner to medium. Put the chops toward the back, again away from the direct flame. And definitely throw a handful of soaked hickory chips in a smoker box.

Check out articles on two zone (indirect) grilling.

Alternatively, cook them sous vide style, and get your grill nuclear hot to get a good sear on each side. Foolproof!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Ahh..grilling...

Indeed the true pinnacle of the American back-yard cook-out. Most folks refer to this particular endeavor as "Bar-B-Que", but as my born-n-bred wife from Texas knows (and states): "grillin' ain't real BBQ!" I whole-heartedly agree...

Indeed there is a difference. To grill, is to do so on super-high heat with the lid open...quick and done. True "Q" must be "low-n-slow" with a little smoke and is really meant for big primal lumps or just plain bad cuts of the tough parts really (ribs, pork butt, brisket, etc.).

Unfortunately, the American "Bar-B-Que" get together almost always involves burgers, dogs and maybe even a chop or steak. Those events are really "grills". Fine.... But enough with the snobbiness… ^_^

My favorite is to get the best beef ribeye steaks possible, set them out until they reach room temperature, slather them with pure unsalted butter, Lawry's seasoned salt and a bit of pepper. Sear them off on a grill that's been at 5-600 degrees (or better) until 128-degrees internal temp. Serve with grilled whole corn on the cob, grilled asparagus, baked potato, chilled cantaloupe and garlic bread....

Your arteries will hate you, but yer taste buds will never wanna go back... :rolleyes:

Oh and don't forget the warm home-made peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream for desert please!!!!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

You didn't say if you're cooking on gas or charcoal, makes a difference.

Overcooked and chewy sounds like thin chops. For a gas grill, get it hot then turn it all the way down.

Spray the grill with your favorite non-stick substance and throw on the chops.

When you start to see juices coming through, flip'em. On the flip side, when you see clear juices, pull them off.

Works for me.

Seasoning? Lots of seasoned salt. Most of it will fall off during cooking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me it is Boston Butts slow cooked over Hickory wood. I also use my own Eastern NC pepper vinegar based sauce. The vinegar based sauce makes the meat moist and tender. That is on my wood cooker. On my gas grille I do just about anything from ribs to steak. Also do a mean slow cooked pot roast wrapped in foil on the gas grille. One thing I do on a gas grill is when I get it hot I do put Hickory chips in to add flavor. Most weekends in good weather our stove/oven in the house is rarely fired up it is all the gas grill or the wood cooker

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Garlic Salt, Pepper, marinate in Teriyaki Sauce with some chopped onions. Doesn't really matter if its beef, chicken or pork.

Don't over cook, or with chicken and pork, don't under cook.

I like your style.

And don't flip the darn things 100 times! Leave them the heck alone haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

When grilling if you think you cooked it too long you did. If it's undercooked you can always put it back on. If it's over cooked. Well then your going for ice cream.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

For the grill, I'm a charcoal guy. I do Bulgogi pork or a nice lamb shoulder chop.

For my griddle, it's Aussie beef sausages with caramelised onions or hamburgers.

For my smoker, it's everything...chicken, pulled pork, rib, brisket etc.

I just like cooking.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Brats... because I'm terrible at grilling.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Brats... because I'm terrible at grilling.

I'm grilling brats after church tomorrow evening.

For me the secret is always a spatula in one hand and a double scotch in the other.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I've lived in Texas my whole life. I'd like to say that I'm a real pro on the grill or smoker; but I'm not. I've always wanted to master a slow smoked brisket but wasn't able to replicate others excellence. These days I rarely use my charcoal grill. Except for perhaps bbq'd chicken.

I much prefer to "grill" a steak in my ancient seasoned cast iron skillet. I keep seasoning of the steak to a minimum; mostly using only using salt and pepper. But using a cast iron skillet allows a steak to cook in it's own juices and the flavor and crust imparted can't be beat IMO. The same goes for burgers.

A quality cast iron skillet is a miracle worker in so many ways and for so many foods. If you don't have one get one. And if you're shopping; pay more to get more. That means quality. So many cast iron skillets produced these days have a rough surface. You don't want those. You want ones with a smooth surface but they are getting hard to find. I have a full set of CI skillets passed down to me from my mom. I'd guess they might be 80 years old... or more. She might have gotten them from her mom which would make them over 100!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Sounds like it could have been worse...you could have gone out for McDonalds.

In my early years I ruined a lot of meat. Some from pure ignorance, some from getting distracted. I started a couple beer can chickens on fire once when people were coming over and ended up the topic the intro of an internationally distributed newsletter.

I would recommend getting a quick read thermometer that comes with Meatheads magnet of cooking temperatures. amazingribs is full of grilling/bbq techniques and recipes. I haven't wrecked anything in a long while since following his instructions.

If by “go to” you mean quickly replace what we were having for dinner, hit dogs might be the only option. If you mean your “show off recipe” Costco has had prime briskets for as low as $3/lb. you'll need a pellet grill, smoker or pit barrel to really knock one of those out of the park.

Come to think of it, pork chops were the last two things I've screwed up. Low and slow is correct. They just can't be rushed.

Happy grilling/bbq/Braai-ing!

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

My "go to" is usually just burgers or brats with corn on the cob and shrimp.  I just helped my brother in law build a huge smoker and we've had some great success with that.  Briskets, ribs, pork butt, pork belly...they all turned out amazing.

Honestly for ribs and pork chops I have more success with my Instant Pot than I do on the grill.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

You didn't say if you're cooking on gas or charcoal, makes a difference.

Overcooked and chewy sounds like thin chops. For a gas grill, get it hot then turn it all the way down.

Spray the grill with your favorite non-stick substance and throw on the chops.

When you start to see juices coming through, flip'em. On the flip side, when you see clear juices, pull them off.

Works for me.

Seasoning? Lots of seasoned salt. Most of it will fall off during cooking.

I use a Weber gas grill. The Weber instructions said sear on direct high heat for 6 minutes. Move to indirect heat for another 6 minutes. They were pretty thick, maybe 1 1/4”. Tasted like pork jerky.

They looked great coming off the grill. I'll stick to burgers or try low and slow next time.

Thanks for the tips.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Just made pork chops on the grill for dinner. Over cooked and chewy, family is still hungry so headed out for ice cream. What is your go to grill recipe.

Highly recommend a sous vide wand for thick cuts. Cooks to perfection, finish on the bbq or cast iron. Was completely skeptical but the wife bought me one for my birthday a few years ago. An absolute game changer, especially for pork and chicken.

39F52208-8055-4C87-9F6A-8945D5336666.jpg

“Highly recommend a sous vide wand for thick cuts. Cooks to perfection, finish on the bbq or cast iron.”

I'm starting to become a believer of sous vide as well. My son-in-law bought one and he's turned out some really good meats. He follows your prescription above.

I will say I thought it was a a little ridiculous he had to cook a roast for 2 days, until I tasted it. No more back talking from me!

“Highly recommend a sous vide wand for thick cuts. Cooks to perfection, finish on the bbq or cast iron.”

I'm starting to become a believer of sous vide as well. My son-in-law bought one and he's turned out some really good meats. He follows your prescription above.

I will say I thought it was a a little ridiculous he had to cook a roast for 2 days, until I tasted it. No more back talking from me!

Tell him to try the 72 hr short ribs. Absolutely life changing. I'm all in. When I opened it I was like WTF??!! Is this, but it really is one of the best ways to cook meat.

I've lived in Texas my whole life. I'd like to say that I'm a real pro on the grill or smoker; but I'm not. I've always wanted to master a slow smoked brisket but wasn't able to replicate others excellence. These days I rarely use my charcoal grill. Except for perhaps bbq'd chicken.

I much prefer to "grill" a steak in my ancient seasoned cast iron skillet. I keep seasoning of the steak to a minimum; mostly using only using salt and pepper. But using a cast iron skillet allows a steak to cook in it's own juices and the flavor and crust imparted can't be beat IMO. The same goes for burgers.

A quality cast iron skillet is a miracle worker in so many ways and for so many foods. If you don't have one get one. And if you're shopping; pay more to get more. That means quality. So many cast iron skillets produced these days have a rough surface. You don't want those. You want ones with a smooth surface but they are getting hard to find. I have a full set of CI skillets passed down to me from my mom. I'd guess they might be 80 years old... or more. She might have gotten them from her mom which would make them over 100!

We have the iron skillets that were my step mom's and some was Grannie's. Part of the trick with them is keeping them seasoned. Here keeping them seasoned with salt pork fat keeps them from rusting too

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Been needing a new grill, and I don't pay much for grills! Got an email this morning from “Brad's Deals” for a two-burner grill with the side heating element, porcelain grates, put together, for $99 at Home Depot. Bought it.

Already have the email it's built and ready for pick-up. Deal was $50 off!!!! Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Salt and pepper both sides of the burger patty, and add a dash of garlic powder once they're flipped.

Like Gordon Ramsey says, anything other than that, especially things IN the meat, should be called MEATLOAF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I need to buy a wand. I keep meaning to... and then other toy purchases get in the way. I've been doing stovetop. Works well enough, once you fiddle with the heat to get it just right.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I've lived in Texas my whole life. I'd like to say that I'm a real pro on the grill or smoker; but I'm not. I've always wanted to master a slow smoked brisket but ..

I never had a smoker myself until this year. While, I have always loved charcoal grill for the taste, I moved on to gas grills at least 30 years ago for convenience. Gas is much easier to control the temperature and almost as easy as cooking on the stove without the clean up. Therefore, I used the gas grill a good 40% of the time when I cook. I have tried smoking briskets and ribs etc. on the gas grill with mixed results.

This year I got a new grill. it has 3 sections a gas grill, a charcoal grill, and smoker box, Memorial Day, since I was injured and going no where, I spent 14 hours cooking a brisket. It may not be the best brisket I ever had, but it was the best brisket I ever got to eat on for a week. I discovered you can chop it up and make an omelet making it even an excellent breakfast food.

So it is now, gas grill for during the week, when there is not much time to wait for the charcoal. Charcoal on the weekends, and smoker when I have a day with nothing to do.

And while you are firing up whatever grill you have, don'f forget about the vegetables.

My go to grilled veggies is sliced zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, purple onions, salt & pepper and butter. I cook these in a Pyrex dish or foil pan and covered with foil. I have added egg plant to this on occasion.

An onion is always good, Yellow, white or purple, Simply clean it up and cut it in half, add salt, pepper and butter wrap it in foil and set it on the grill.

Also, there is corn on the cob, I found it best to remove the husk coat in butter and then put some of the husks back on and wrap in foil.

But my latest find, is the potato, Slice these, add sliced purple onion and mushrooms if you wish, of course salt, pepper, and butter. Works best with charcoal because it takes longer than the meat usually.

For any vegetable on the grill, use some kind of pan, I have made foil boats, if you will, but they tear easily. The aluminum disposable pans work great and cover with foil. BUT don't be afraid to allow the smoke into this pan. The foil covering is to keep some of the moisture in not to keep the smoke and more importantly the smoke flavor out.

Also, I have recently bought a grilling mat at Walmart for $5. It basically allows you to cook things that would normally fall through the grill and still gives you the grill marks and smokey taste. A great addition.

I am a big fan of anything with salt, pepper and butter, as you may have guessed.

Also, with charcoal especially, but also good with gas is fish. Shark is awesome, but salmon, tilapia, any fish is good grilled, and this grilling mat really helps there.

And while you are firing up whatever grill you have, don'f forget about the vegetables.

But my latest find, is the potato, Slice these, add sliced purple onion and mushrooms if you wish, of course salt, pepper, and butter. Works best with charcoal because it takes longer than the meat usually.

https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichlen-Best-Barbecue-Grilling/dp/B0007ZGUKC

I got something like this from my in-laws. I thought it would be a regifter but once I tried it I was hooked. Now if only I could putt like I make baked potatoes....

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

BTW, the next time with chops, consider putting them into a brine solution for at least 2-3 hours before. You'll be surprised at how moist & juicy they turn out. I always brine pork-osmosis is a beautiful thing!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Full grill last night.....Hot dogs, Brats, Sausage and Burgers.....nothing fancy, just a good old summertime cookout with my Little Brother and his family. My house, my grill of course. Great time.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder