Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×

They're definitely in the business of creating promoters.  If it is reasonable enough you may be surprised.  Only way to know is to ask.  Let us know how it goes!

I had a hair line crack on the back side of the hosel on my G400 Max.  I took it back to the store I bought it and they called Ping. They are sending me a new head so I'm extremely impressed with Ping's customer service. 

• Like 5

PING's customer service is indeed top-notch and quick too! I just received back my "sick" 8-iron this past Friday that needed a new shaft installed. I had only sent it in the Friday before... Same thing with my 7-iron that I thought had a cracked face (it didn't-just scratched). Came back in just over a week-no charge.

Yeah, give them a call directly and let us know what you find out!

• Like 3

I had a wedge that was well over 10 years old. The backweight had fallen out. I called customer service they sent me a prepaid shipping label, installed a new backweight, cleaned up some scratches on the face and shipped the club back to me. NO CHARGE. 

Outstanding customer service!

• Like 2

I hit Pings since the early nineties I'm glad to hear great thing when it comes to costumer service if I need anything. Now days with a lot of transactions being on the internet just about all companies really need to be customer friendly and customer service should always be a number 1 priority.

• Like 1

This winter the face of my G30 driver cracked. I called PING who told me to take it into Golf Galaxy for inspection. GG called me an hour later to tell me that PING would replace it but they no longer had the G30 so would I accept the G400? You bet I would, and I love it. 

A friend had an issue with the finish going on 2 of his i25 irons in the fall. PING replaced the set with E1 irons. 

They can't be beat for customer service!

• Like 7

I thought I'd share my latest experience with PING...Sorry, no apologies! :P

On the first of this month (payday from the Gub'ment) :ph34r:  I went to Golf Galaxy to custom order a 50* wedge. Sat down with the fella helping me and filled in all the particulars, double checked and payed up. No problem.

About a week and a half later it arrived on a Friday and I grabbed it off the porch after work. Upon opening the box, I was presented with a 50* wedge, correct loft, lie angle and grip. But the wrong frickin' shaft! Looking at the paper work they sent with it and it was totally correct for what I ordered, but they still somehow shipped it with a steel shaft and not the graphite one I ordered. Weird, but "ok".

The very next day, I took it back to GG, explained the issue and was told that they'd contact PING first thing Monday. Well, they must have because the correct wedge showed up the very next Wednesday! :blink: WOW, was I blown away! Thanks GG and a big "ups" to PING!!! Rocket fast turn around and no questions asked! :D

• Like 6

I have a dent in the toe of my 9 iron and I'm not sure where it came from.  probably because my miss is always on the toe.  I sent them a message and they told me I would need to send it back to have reviewed.  Sadly, it's the summer and would prefer not to be without one of my clubs.  I plan on doing it during the winter or be picked for the i500 club review and not have to worry about the old 9 iron.  

• Like 1

I have a dent in the toe of my 9 iron and I'm not sure where it came from.  probably because my miss is always on the toe.  I sent them a message and they told me I would need to send it back to have reviewed.  Sadly, it's the summer and would prefer not to be without one of my clubs.  I plan on doing it during the winter or be picked for the i500 club review and not have to worry about the old 9 iron.  

I had a dent in the trailing edge of my i20 6i.  No idea how it got there.  Took it the the dealer where I bought it, they sent it in to Ping, and I got it back 2 weeks later brand new.

• Like 1

I had a weight fall out of the back of a wedge several years ago and no questions from Ping at all.  Just shipped it to them and they fixed and returned very quickly.  Just great service. 

• Like 1

Ping Customer service is excellent. they replace a G30 3 wood with cracked face and a G400 driver with hosel crack in the last year. Which is why i will only play Ping clubs. :wub: :wub: i have nothing but praised for Ping!!

• Like 3

I had a great experience with Ping. Had a G400 driver head that cracked near the hosel. Had bought it from Carls Golfland, so I gave them a call, sent some pics and they reached out to Ping. New head is on it's way.

• Like 1

Ping Customer service is excellent. they replace a G30 3 wood with cracked face and a G400 driver with hosel crack in the last year. Which is why i will only play Ping clubs. :wub: :wub: i have nothing but praised for Ping!!

You're the second person, in addition to me that had the hosel crack on the G400. I find it interesting!

• Like 1

You're the second person, in addition to me that had the hosel crack on the G400. I find it interesting!

I am surprised as well. i think they may have trying to save too much weight from the back hosel area and forgot about the durability of it. But Ping took care of it which is super awesome! 

Plus, I ask Ping to upgrade my shaft to the Aldila Vortex (which i paid extra for) i am in Loving my G400  :P  :P

• Like 2

I am surprised as well. i think they may have trying to save too much weight from the back hosel area and forgot about the durability of it. But Ping took care of it which is super awesome! 

Plus, I ask Ping to upgrade my shaft to the Aldila Vortex (which i paid extra for) i am in Loving my G400  :P  :P

NICE!!!!

I had a great experience with Ping. Had a G400 driver head that cracked near the hosel. Had bought it from Carls Golfland, so I gave them a call, sent some pics and they reached out to Ping. New head is on it's way.

Let us know how it goes when the new head arrives. I'm banking on the fact that you too shall be pleased!