Mark

Arizona

Ping G400, graphite shafts, regular flex

7 iron= 150 yards

8.4 handicap, play 3-5 rounds per week, plenty of free time to evaluate clubs. If not picked I'm probably gonna buy a set of G700s anyway. Have tested and been fit for a set, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Age 68, 155 yd 7 iron. Currently play Mizuno 850 forged, regular flex. Live in LA first name Jim

Now playing Ping S55 irons - wouldn't mind hitting irons farther!

Stuart

Delaware

Ping S55 4-P, Aerotech Steelfiber 80, stiff

160 yds

- Your 7-iron distance

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

PING-G700-120.jpg

PING G700 Irons

Big irons done right.

That's how MyGolfSpy described the PING G700 irons when they launched last January. It's a hollow-bodied distance iron with plenty of forgiveness, but looks like it belongs right next to PING's better player offerings, such as the i200 or the iBlade.

Kind of a neat trick, huh?

PING-G700-114.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're excited about all of the review opportunities we bring you, but there's an extra bit of excitement over the G700. While we know in our heads that it doesn't matter how long you hit your irons as long as you know how long you hit your irons, there's something about hitting a 7-iron Tour player long that's hard to pass up. And from some of our early testing, the PING G700's give you just that - distance combined with forgiveness, feel and accuracy. It's kind of the Grand Slam of irons.

But do they really deliver? That's where you come in. We need 4 of MyGolfSpy's best and brightest to test these puppies out and let us know if the reality lives up to the hype.

PING-G700-107.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member

2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name

- State/Province/Country

- Your current iron/shaft/flex makeup

- Your 7-iron distance

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who inhabits the planet Earth, so we're doubly excited about bringing this to you. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back.

Good luck!

Spence from Cape Coral, FL

Nike Ignite, regular shaft, about 140-145 yards.

Had my irons for several years, and have lost some distance due to age! Would love to try the Pings!!

David

Texas, USA

King Cobra, standard steel, regular flex

7 iron = 140 yards

Randy

Ohio

Ping G series irons, Stiff flex Yellow dot

7 iron= 165-170

Love my Pings and it would be an honor to review these.

Justin

Florida,Ponte Vedra Beach, USA

Titleist, AP2, Stiff flex, True Temper.

7-iron 185.

I would love to change to Ping. I have Ping everything else and I love them all. I work at TPC so I can test them everyday ;) !!

Good luck to all from a Buckeye, Jack's home.

Index 11.9

Driver Ping g400

Callaway Epic heavenwood

Taylor M4 hybrid

XR Steelhead irons 4.5 Project graphite shafts

Cameron putter

7 iron 130 yds

Andrew W.

Arizona/USA

Nike VRS Forged/Nippon 950 (standard flight)/regular flex

7 Iron- 155 yards

I played with my uncle's set of Ping irons on a golf trip when I first started playing and I remember how smooth they felt! It might be almost as fun to track the performance and write the review!

Mac

Virginia, USA

Ping i20 - black dot - standard

170 yard 7 iron

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

PING-G700-120.jpg

PING G700 Irons

Big irons done right.

That's how MyGolfSpy described the PING G700 irons when they launched last January. It's a hollow-bodied distance iron with plenty of forgiveness, but looks like it belongs right next to PING's better player offerings, such as the i200 or the iBlade.

PING-G700-114.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're excited about all of the review opportunities we bring you, but there's an extra bit of excitement over the G700. While we know in our heads that it doesn't matter how long you hit your irons as long as you know how long you hit your irons, there's something about hitting a 7-iron Tour player long that's hard to pass up. And from some of our early testing, the PING G700's give you just that - distance combined with forgiveness, feel and accuracy. It's kind of the Grand Slam of irons.

But do they really deliver? That's where you come in. We need 4 of MyGolfSpy's best and brightest to test these puppies out and let us know if the reality lives up to the hype.

PING-G700-107.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name

- State/Province/Country

- Your 7-iron distance

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who inhabits the planet Earth, so we're doubly excited about bringing this to you. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back.

Good luck!

• Like 1

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

PING-G700-120.jpg

PING G700 Irons

Big irons done right.

PING-G700-114.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

PING-G700-107.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

- Your first name

- State/Province/Country

- Your 7-iron distance

Good luck!

• Like 1

- Stephen

- TX

- ns pro modus tour 105

- 155 ish

I currently play the Ping G's and love the height and distance I get. Sometimes it feels like I'm cheating. Would love an opportunity to try out the new irons and all the new technology.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app